Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1832 1833 [1834] 1835 1836 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2354361 times)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #27495 on: January 25, 2016, 06:20:41 pm »

Ah, no problem then. I am always happy to help.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #27496 on: January 25, 2016, 06:26:55 pm »

And I'm fairly sure you're the only other guy with +4 Med around, so that helps.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27497 on: January 25, 2016, 06:39:45 pm »

Yeah, there was a third guy, but he didn't stick around. Probably didn't have the spine for it. I've heard that he hit an exceptionally heated matter and exploded, leaving the place without even a waving his hand in farewell. Must have had some bugs in the attic.

((Oh god, now I am going to be banned from ER IRC...))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #27498 on: January 25, 2016, 06:41:07 pm »

And thus the veteran medic's association was born. Being a horror/eldritch abomination, related to one or having sex with one is a requirement for membership.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27499 on: January 25, 2016, 06:43:18 pm »

Errrrr.
That's going to be bad for Abigail's hypothetical future.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27500 on: January 25, 2016, 06:46:37 pm »

Now that she's removed her amp yeah, but let's face it, she's probably not too keen on turning into an eldritch horror, and is below the age of consent (also known as being the below Faith Protection Threshold), so the literal eldritch fuckery option isn't viable either.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #27501 on: January 25, 2016, 06:46:51 pm »

And thus the veteran medic's association was born. Being a horror/eldritch abomination, related to one or having sex with one is a requirement for membership.
And yet another of Paris' quotes rockets to my sigbox, never to see the light of day again.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27502 on: January 25, 2016, 06:52:02 pm »

She's safe as long as their isent a four year timeskip.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27503 on: January 25, 2016, 06:54:33 pm »

Or transferred to Hephaestus. Or is out of stasis for the acceleration up to two FTL jumps.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27504 on: January 25, 2016, 06:55:50 pm »

Or transferred to Hephaestus. Or is out of stasis for the acceleration up to two FTL jumps.
Wait how much would the jumps age her?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27505 on: January 25, 2016, 07:00:18 pm »

I believe it's about two years each, if she isn't in stasis. Not the jumps themselves, but it takes a while to accelerate the ship up to jump velocity.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27506 on: January 25, 2016, 09:42:55 pm »

Faith has green light to kidnapping youngsters in delicious shorts. It's a matter of human race's survival now.
Ohhhhhhh dear.

@Irony
I'm putting you in charge of tinker on a provisional basis. The council will still be around to provide advice if you need it and I'm here if you have questions. Try to strike a good balance of not making completely overpowered stuff but also still letting people have fun.
Well... That's surprising.  Not unwelcome, though!
So just to be clear, you consistently annoyed and frustrated the closest thing this universe has to God, and in return, he put you in charge? That's what's wrong with religions these days! They're too busy bickering amongst each other about the silliest things, when they could instead be throwing rocks at armored plating and yelling increasingly granular questions at God until it gives up and gives them divine authority.
My man.

Mother of God. Finally got around to the big announcement.

What else have I missed.
Only everything.

There's a big combat mission coming soon. Could still join up (if this time you try to have Faith be more than a fancy coat rack :v ).
I should do that!

ALSO ID MANIFESTERS ARE FINALLY IN IT IS TIME

EDIT: Also what's the deal with M25? Do we still level and/or get paid, and how'd M21 make it back without us?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 09:52:09 pm by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #27507 on: January 25, 2016, 10:08:21 pm »

Ah. Faith may want to spend some of those 14 tokens on some non-Origin tech. A Synthflesh body with a kinamp-studded club is not exactly the safest inventory to have, these days.

M25 and M21 mysteriously found themselves accelerating back towards the Sword after the Universe got bored and, after seeing that 90% of those involved were doing nothing, declared that "this wasn't what I was trying to do at all". Some individuals may have experienced different hallucinations during this event, so determining what actually happened would be practically impossible.
Half levelups (5 points to either stats or skills, rather than both), pay already given out.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27508 on: January 25, 2016, 10:14:22 pm »

I know combining the two may have odd effects, but do we have any ideas as to what or how common those effects might be?

It's a very nice club and a very nice body, you see.

Thanks for the mission thing. I mourn the loss of Horizon: The Mission, but it's sadly true that there wasn't much for most people to do, and free half-levels are pretty sweet.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #27509 on: January 25, 2016, 10:18:38 pm »

What's London's 'Mind' stat? That will probably figure greatly into the viability of keeping your stuff.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 1832 1833 [1834] 1835 1836 ... 2205