Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2085 2086 [2087] 2088 2089 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2319549 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #31290 on: June 13, 2016, 02:58:10 pm »

Posting this for future plans for armor and use of extra mcp1 and such for when finished with deep infermary looting, aka when ever I finish with the vr machine and have secured the loot ables
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
P-Dubs to save time could you just kinda roll for this ahead of time so I can immediately get over for the Orgy-Verse exploration?
I'll process the cosmetic changes.
already on it.  eh... you are better at this then me
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #31291 on: June 13, 2016, 03:01:30 pm »

Posting this for future plans for armor and use of extra mcp1 and such for when finished with deep infermary looting, aka when ever I finish with the vr machine and have secured the loot ables
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
P-Dubs to save time could you just kinda roll for this ahead of time so I can immediately get over for the Orgy-Verse exploration?

NO TINKER! IF IT'S PURELY FOR LOOKS THEN CONSIDER IT DONE BUT I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR MINOR WEAPON MODIFICATIONS AND REALLY WON'T DO MUCH! I LITERALLY HAVE A BUSTED PIPE IN MY CEILING LEAKING WATER INTO THE KITCHEN.

*COCKS RIFLE IN INTIMIDATING FASHION*

Piecewise, I'm pretty sure that if you keep shooting the pipe, it will only make things worse.
Unless you wanted to shoot the pipe, in which case I'll let you get on with your pipe murder.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31292 on: June 13, 2016, 03:04:45 pm »

I just wanna look cool for fun..... and be ready in case anything happens.
The looking cool is fine but honestly I don't want to spend several posts over the next week dealing with some kind of minor rifle modification that might make it a bit stronger or more robust. It's just not worth it because there probably won't be any real noticeable difference, gameplay wise.
I hwanted to make it fire faster. doesn't matter  I guess. I mean I already have a glorified browning submachine gun for a gauss rifle.
The thing about it is that there are no defined stats in this game so "faster" is relative and subjective. And unless the change is pretty big and impressive that generally means I just won't notice or it just won't make much difference.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31293 on: June 13, 2016, 03:07:15 pm »

The looking cool is fine but honestly I don't want to spend several posts over the next week dealing with some kind of minor rifle modification that might make it a bit stronger or more robust. It's just not worth it because there probably won't be any real noticeable difference, gameplay wise.
I hwanted to make it fire faster. doesn't matter  I guess. I mean I already have a glorified browning submachine gun for a gauss rifle.
The thing about it is that there are no defined stats in this game so "faster" is relative and subjective. And unless the change is pretty big and impressive that generally means I just won't notice or it just won't make much difference.
ah okay. I mean this is ultimately your decision. one last question, can I use my prisoner, the inactive player's body to make another pet? I know the doc can do that. I kinda want to mount my assault rifles on that one like what I did for draco. I will become the beast master!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31294 on: June 13, 2016, 04:05:50 pm »

ah okay. I mean this is ultimately your decision. one last question, can I use my prisoner, the inactive player's body to make another pet? I know the doc can do that. I kinda want to mount my assault rifles on that one like what I did for draco. I will become the beast master!
Uh...for a price.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31295 on: June 13, 2016, 04:07:45 pm »

Such as?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31296 on: June 13, 2016, 11:59:55 pm »

Piecewise, I'm pretty sure that if you keep shooting the pipe, it will only make things worse.
Unless you wanted to shoot the pipe, in which case I'll let you get on with your pipe murder.
To OOCQ with ye!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #31297 on: June 14, 2016, 12:26:03 am »

I'm surprised nobody responded with "He said 'cocks rifle in intimidating fashion'. It's obvious he was trying to intimidate the pipe to stop leaking. Gosh, Paris, you're such an idiot. But you're also the best at making silly jokes and a beast of raw sexual magnetism, so I can't stay mad at you, who could?"

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #31298 on: June 14, 2016, 01:36:43 am »

Wahey, look at that, a post that I totally made that puts me in with the universe F team!
Oh darn, looks like a catastrophic (Although instantly fixed) meltdown of the servers made the post disappear! Isn't that just a big ol' shame.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31299 on: June 14, 2016, 04:51:11 am »

I love these new mission tags.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #31300 on: June 14, 2016, 06:04:28 am »

I'm surprised nobody responded with "He said 'cocks rifle in intimidating fashion'. It's obvious he was trying to intimidate the pipe to stop leaking. Gosh, Paris, you're such an idiot. But you're also the best at making silly jokes and a beast of raw sexual magnetism, so I can't stay mad at you, who could?"
there are so many great comments about rifle cocks and bursting pipes going unmade right now. Gosh, Paris, you're such a magnet. You are also good at making idiot jokes, and a beast of raw, silly madness, so I can't stay sexual at you. Who could?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #31301 on: June 14, 2016, 10:05:12 am »

there are so many great comments about rifle cocks and bursting pipes going unmade right now. Gosh, Paris, you're such a magnet. You are also good at making idiot jokes, and a beast of raw, silly madness, so I can't stay sexual at you. Who could?
I am all that.
Ladies can't stay sexual over my north pole.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31302 on: June 14, 2016, 10:10:50 am »

Ladies and gentlemen, we are now entering paris' magical realm. Bring a helmet.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31303 on: June 14, 2016, 11:12:56 am »

Mr.RC, are we screwed, being in Paris'' realm?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31304 on: June 14, 2016, 11:14:07 am »

I think we should not go there.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 2085 2086 [2087] 2088 2089 ... 2205