Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2102 2103 [2104] 2105 2106 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2319986 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #31545 on: July 07, 2016, 05:44:43 pm »

Meh. I'm sure we would of ushered in an early apocalypse if we had been more willing to play with the cube earlier. It just took us till now, with some (un)lucky button presses to actually figure out what it can do.
Okay, I understand that language is a flexible thing, and ever changing, often in ways that make little or no sense. But this just doesn't sit right with me. The word you are looking for here is "would've" Which is a contraction of "would have".

Please don't hate me.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31546 on: July 07, 2016, 06:33:30 pm »

? Heh. You know what's weird? With my old phone that would be auto-corrected to "would've". Time to start adding those to my phones dictionary again. Which now explains why everyone thinks I have a thing for ducks now...
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31547 on: July 07, 2016, 10:38:10 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBlBtP3-x_w
The perfect meat heaven has arrived.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31548 on: July 07, 2016, 10:53:23 pm »

Looks like they took H. R. Giger's dreams and distilled them into game form
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #31549 on: July 07, 2016, 10:58:08 pm »

*xandrools*
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #31550 on: July 07, 2016, 11:15:46 pm »

*grumble grumble* how can everything be animals where does the ecosystem get its energy why is everything flesh and bones and veins wheres my arthropods why do new games have to be so gloomy wheres the color is this just going to be yet another amnesialike
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #31551 on: July 07, 2016, 11:34:43 pm »

*grumble grumble* how can everything be animals where does the ecosystem get its energy why is everything flesh and bones and veins wheres my arthropods why do new games have to be so gloomy wheres the color is this just going to be yet another amnesialike
cause we have reached a point where society has grown dull and uninteresting things but we cannot fall to hedonistic habits due to the risks involved. As such our culture grows down into tired, jaded, and cynical to find some humor and enjoyment in criticizing the world about them despite the hypocrisy of it all.  In the end, they stay the same criticizing, talking, and bitching to feel smug and get some enjoyment out the seemingly endless drudgery of life but do nothing/
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31552 on: July 07, 2016, 11:46:51 pm »

Shhhh, just revel in the flesh.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31553 on: July 07, 2016, 11:47:46 pm »

Experience the pleasures of flesh.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #31554 on: July 07, 2016, 11:51:00 pm »

But it's so animaliacentric. :P Can't a guy get some leaves in his messed-up horrorverse?
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31555 on: July 07, 2016, 11:58:16 pm »

But it's so animaliacentric. :P Can't a guy get some leaves in his messed-up horrorverse?
can the plants have muscles?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #31556 on: July 08, 2016, 08:33:58 am »

"The explorers of the new universe were quite intrigued when they first encountered the muscleplant."
"But when they got closer..."
*punch*
"Well, its fruit didn't look as tasty from there."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31557 on: July 08, 2016, 10:50:23 am »

If you do a plant-based horrorverse, the end result is going to be less "horror" and more "rainforest". Which is still horrible, but in a slightly less immediately disturbing manner.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31558 on: July 08, 2016, 11:47:51 am »

If you do a plant-based horrorverse, the end result is going to be less "horror" and more "rainforest". Which is still horrible, but in a slightly less immediately disturbing manner.
unless you're a plant.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31559 on: July 08, 2016, 12:17:35 pm »

It is probably a bad sign that my gut reaction to that trailer isn't disgust or horror but "Man, that looks cozy".

Pages: 1 ... 2102 2103 [2104] 2105 2106 ... 2205