Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 167

Author Topic: Super Academy two IC: Akira is bad at not naking people angry.  (Read 115376 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Super Academy two IC: Redone, Nothing short of death to cause a loss of GM.
« Reply #315 on: January 31, 2014, 12:48:57 pm »

Grigoria kneels to her blood on the ground, and extends her tounge over an arms length of lick it up. There's a couple of eyes alongside the length of that tounge.

Noam kneels to take a good look at Georgia's eye tongues, "Sweet! Don't they get kinda irritated though? Or do they have, like, a false eyelid or something to protect them?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 31, 2014, 12:51:05 pm »

Grigoria chuckles at the appearantly obvious laughableness of that question

"If you desire to find out, I can arrange a meeting and a contract. It will give you powers beyond your wildest dreams, and you will be among the chosen that will survive the end of the world."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 31, 2014, 12:53:39 pm »

"If you desire to find out, I can arrange a meeting and a contract. It will give you powers beyond your wildest dreams, and you will be among the chosen that will survive the end of the world."

"I dunno... I don't think I'm old enough to sign a contract. Plus the power to have eye-tongues without getting them to be irritated sounds kinda lame."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 31, 2014, 12:55:08 pm »

"This is merely a representation of the third eye opened within me. It allows me to observe the past and all possible futures."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 31, 2014, 12:55:30 pm »

David rolls his eyes along with God.

((We're using the RotMG system so D100 plus the relavent skill. In this caze it would be... power.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 31, 2014, 12:58:26 pm »

"This is merely a representation of the third eye opened within me. It allows me to observe the past and all possible futures."

"Oh, neato! Oh, oh! Can you tell me what my future is, please~" Noam looks at Georgia with puppydog eyes.

((We're using the RotMG system so D100 plus the relavent skill. In this caze it would be... power.))

((So the stats are largely irrelevant then, besides for HP. Good to know.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 31, 2014, 01:02:15 pm »

"For you, there is no future. not even the realm of the dead will be safe from the wrath of the thunderstorm of the apocalypse. There is only one way to save yourself."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 31, 2014, 01:02:46 pm »

[25+20]
Yup. Those punches are weak. But cathartic.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 31, 2014, 01:05:25 pm »

"For you, there is no future. not even the realm of the dead will be safe from the wrath of the thunderstorm of the apocalypse. There is only one way to save yourself."

"Oh. Thank sounds kinda lame... And how do I do that?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 31, 2014, 01:06:04 pm »

At least three of the seers around the conversation snort.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 31, 2014, 01:06:57 pm »

"Offer your soul up to the Ogdru Jahad. You will walk on earth as a the one eyed among the blind, as the upright man among the paralyzed, the healthy among the diseased. I will show you how..."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 31, 2014, 01:12:11 pm »

"Offer your soul up to the Ogdru Jahad. You will walk on earth as a the one eyed among the blind, as the upright man among the paralyzed, the healthy among the diseased. I will show you how..."

Noam thinks for a moment, "Nah, I kinda like my soul. Thanks for the offer though! Um... What's your name? Mine's Noam!"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 31, 2014, 01:15:01 pm »

Grigoria shuckles again

"No..no it's not. How could your parents possibly know your name, when their ears are deaf to what matters?"

She walks off, shuckling, without ever saying her name.

"The maelstrom will grind you and your soul to dust."

And is off to the library, to begin rebuilding the lost knowledge that didn't make it over into this body. Building up a doomsday cult can wait.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 31, 2014, 01:16:39 pm »

-snip-

Noam looks confused, "Was it something I said?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 167