Soviet
- 2 (1%)
Taffer
- 16 (8%)
Vherid
- 4 (2%)
Other.
- 15 (7.5%)
more than two....(Please Post it Thank..).
- 4 (2%)
Ironhand & Obsidian
- 1 (0.5%)
Ironhand & Phoebus
- 7 (3.5%)
Phoebus & Obsidian
- 3 (1.5%)
Ironhand & Phoebus & Obsidian
- 6 (3%)
Goofy
- 1 (0.5%)

Total Members Voted: 198

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: What is your favourite Graphic?  (Read 13974 times)

Philii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
What is your favourite Graphic?
« on: February 01, 2014, 03:44:41 am »

I try many DF Graphics
My favourite Graphic is curses_800x600.
Only (Dwarf) different with curses_640x300.
I like curses_800x600 more than Phoebus.
what is your favourite Graphic?
Sorry for Grammar.

Philii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What is your favourite Graphic?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 09:36:51 pm »

more Option for poll.
Sorry for Grammar.

Trickman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 08:09:05 am »

Can you change it so we can vote more than one? I've used several but may favourite are Ironhand and Obsidian.
This is a plain text forum signature. All typedwarfship is of the finest quality. It menaces with sentences of plain text.

Philii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 01:39:26 pm »

Can you change it so we can vote more than one? I've used several but may favourite are Ironhand and Obsidian.
Sorry.
I can't change number of at least vote per user.
Sorry for Grammar.

Wannabehero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 10:22:34 am »

My favorite is a mashup of Ironhand, Phoebus, and Obsidian.  I call it Ironphobsidian.  After the next DF release I plan to update it and release.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 11:58:36 am »

Irobusdian. I gotta see that. :)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Philii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2014, 01:00:46 pm »

Irobusdian. I gotta see that. :)
My favorite is a mashup of Ironhand, Phoebus, and Obsidian.  I call it Ironphobsidian.  After the next DF release I plan to update it and release.
Now More option
Sorry for Grammar.

Clatch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2014, 02:39:02 am »

There are so many great tile sets out there now-a-days, it would be great to see a more up-to-date side-by-side comparison.  I'd love to see some of the custom melds people are piecing together too.

This is Vherid's VS5-12x12x2 (my personal favorite) in Natural.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 03:51:42 am by Clatch »

Godlysockpuppet

• Bay Watcher
  • [Insert wit here]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2014, 08:06:03 am »

I've used them all at some point or another. Saying which is my favourite is difficult though. I like taffer's, obsidian and spacefox. You should also add CLA to the list :)

Philii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2014, 01:42:52 pm »

I've used them all at some point or another. Saying which is my favourite is difficult though. I like taffer's, obsidian and spacefox. You should also add CLA to the list :)
Now, Matrix replaced with CLA
Edit:ASCII is still leading.
Sorry for Grammar.
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2014, 12:24:59 am »

I like ASCII a lot, but the default scheme is really difficult to read, considering how much is going on and the lack of variation in colors. Jolly Bastion is a great little in-between for graphics and ASCII. Though I tried Spacefox recently, and I love it. It has been the only graphic set that actually gave a graphic for everything. I can tell what everything is, even a lot of things that are just variations of other things, just by seeing it. I don't need to loo(k) at something to know if it's a goat or a goblin. XD

Krevsin

• Bay Watcher
  • [RAINBOWS:REQUIRED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2014, 02:24:25 am »

I absolutely adore Jolly Bastion. Whenever I am not playing the default ASCII, I usually use it.

puke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2014, 04:04:12 pm »

Beefmo 2012 (by Thirin).  http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=54399.msg5294706#msg5294706

Most complete creature and animal graphics I've found, all in a consistent style.  CLA might be "more complete" but it does not have nearly as many unique images.  MANY are re-used.

I use it with an ASCII character set, because I dont like my rings to look like wells or my overworld map to have weird random icons on it.

But if you want graphical tiles and edited raws, you could use it with one of the popular character sets just the same.

Also this "Storyteller Gothic" thing is my new darling:  http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=138697.0

I haven't found any creature graphics that go with it's style, so I've only used it by its self without other graphics.

Evaris

• Bay Watcher
  • Random Bored Kitsune
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2014, 09:36:26 pm »

I am very much a fan of Obsidian.  I've tried a lot of the others, but I keep going back to it as it has the best feel to it in my opinion.  It's not perfect, and I could complain about bits here and there... but for the tiles I see most of, i.e. terrain and the like, it's great. 
Orichalcum Dwarf Fortress: An expansion mod giving extra realistic options to many un-and-underused materials in game.  [currently out of date, may be revived in the future]

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2014, 09:00:50 pm »

I actually like some of the ironhand and Phoebus graphics, but my fave is the Mayday tileset and would rather use the color scheme of Mayday than the other color sets.
Pages: [1] 2