Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, February 1st, 2014  (Read 22249 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, February 1st, 2014
« on: February 01, 2014, 07:36:31 pm »

The Bay 12 Games Report, February 1st, 2014

Mission Status

Can you imagine what the game will be like when cities and kings can be overthrown?  Well, imagination will soon meet reality.  There really isn't a lot left before the next release comes out.  It will be buggy at first, sure, but then we can tackle all the bugs, old and new.  The patience and commitment you have shown are like none I've ever heard or read about, and for that we are grateful.

Congratulations to the generous!

Fun with Numbers

Continuing to roll along.  It's roughly the same mixture of critters left, but the pile is quite a bit smaller now.  As usual, at least for recent times, there isn't really a state-able plan for the month since everything remaining is so random.  There is a healthy chunk of insurrection stuff.  I'll keep you updated as I go!

January:   $4040.37
December:  $5903.18
November:  $3683.50
October:   $4727.45
September: $3888.52

Reward reminder:  If you support us, you can pick either a Story Reward or a Crayon/Colored Pencil Art Reward.  A Story Reward is basically a mini-Threetoe story (examples) and a Crayon Art Reward is a crudely drawn scene which we sketch, color in, and mail to you, anywhere in the world (assuming your contribution covers postage, which is about a dollar almost wherever you are).  We take personal requests for either reward as well, he he he.  You can also be listed among the Bay 12 Champions.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!