Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: ☼CharmingButtocks☼ - Warlock Dungeon  (Read 2528 times)

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: ☼CharmingButtocks☼ - Warlock Dungeon
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2014, 03:59:47 am »

CharmingButtocks

:3

If there is still space, can you please ghoul me, warlock me, mistress me? Thanks.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2014, 04:10:43 am »

It will take some time, as I have little RL time atm. But yeah, There is plenty of space for people. :)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
  • Profile Pic has Changed! Sorry for the Delay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2014, 09:14:04 pm »

This will be the spot for the official Warlock fort. I want to present some features with screenshots to show what can be done and what cant. ;)

If you want to be Warlocked, Ghouled or Skeletoned (wow, that sounds horrible), just let me know. I already played 2,5 years and made a nice tower, but you will shamble around the final save that I will release. :)

I’ll take a warlock. Holy this name is legendary.
Given current events, I've altered my profile pic and I'm sorry it took so long to fix. If you find the old one on any of my accounts elsewhere on the internet, let me know by message (along with the specific site) and I'll fix. Can't link the revised avatar for some reason.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2014, 08:43:43 am »

He; ehm... This is abandoned, but I want to do another fort after the next update. I would port all the requests to that new tower.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

TokimiDwarfy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2014, 09:03:49 am »

I would love to be a warlock/Ranged Caster in your fort :3
Pages: 1 [2]