Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 148

Author Topic: We Are Our Avatars: Bay12 Edition  (Read 244616 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: We Are Our Avatars: Bay12 Edition
« Reply #540 on: March 01, 2014, 01:48:25 pm »

Eat the vomit vomit.
Black lives matter.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: March 01, 2014, 01:51:18 pm »

SUMMON LIBERTY PRIME
Friend computer!!! their is important work to be done!!! you still need a place to be. That's why I have this giant communist-hating robot body for you!!!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: March 01, 2014, 02:08:22 pm »

(Is that after earth you're talking about? That was terrible.)

"... Looks like you're with us then, until we can work this nonsense out. I assume you're good with a weapon, because its a jungle out there. Literally.
Welcome to Newcliff."

You walk out the door, and the sun rises on a ruined town. There's a wall of steel and rubble around it, though, and from there there's a canopy of trees. You can see a ship out on the horizon.

"You can come with me to the armory and get kitted out with a ARS and a Boltok, or you can go walkabout. Don't leave the area though, there's some messed up things out there."
(Actually, it was "Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind," because our dorm had a Miyazaki marathon. Basically, there's a post-apocalyptic jungle full of mutant insects.)
"Well, I guess I will. Say, you wouldn't happen to have some adhesive? Or stitches? My arms keep falling off."
Reboot the computer.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: March 01, 2014, 02:41:25 pm »

Explain that it is necessary, and that I don't like it either.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: March 01, 2014, 03:13:48 pm »

Universe 1: "Explain" to the border guards why it is not a good idea to intercept a mech wielding a machine gun and a flamethrower. Find a portal to universe A.

Universe A: Respawn. Find a way to move around and interact with things.

That's right, I named them. References, ho!

[4]

They pull a zoidberg and let you through. You kick Chzo and you are sent to the pain dimension.

[1]

*makes farting noise

TELEPORT AWAY

[1]

You can't move. You can't anything.

Investigate surroundings.

[3]

You promptly say "Fuck this, DRUNK SCIENCE!"

Shortly afterwards, the age of dinosaurs had ended.

Eat the vomit vomit.

[6]

And back up again. Who'd of thought.

SUMMON LIBERTY PRIME
Friend computer!!! their is important work to be done!!! you still need a place to be. That's why I have this giant communist-hating robot body for you!!!

[1]

"None for you soz, I've locked nearly every universe off." Potato strike inbound.

(Is that after earth you're talking about? That was terrible.)

"... Looks like you're with us then, until we can work this nonsense out. I assume you're good with a weapon, because its a jungle out there. Literally.
Welcome to Newcliff."

You walk out the door, and the sun rises on a ruined town. There's a wall of steel and rubble around it, though, and from there there's a canopy of trees. You can see a ship out on the horizon.

"You can come with me to the armory and get kitted out with a ARS and a Boltok, or you can go walkabout. Don't leave the area though, there's some messed up things out there."
(Actually, it was "Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind," because our dorm had a Miyazaki marathon. Basically, there's a post-apocalyptic jungle full of mutant insects.)
"Well, I guess I will. Say, you wouldn't happen to have some adhesive? Or stitches? My arms keep falling off."
Reboot the computer.

[5]

You reboot the computer. You drag it with you to the armory, where you are given a radiation resistant suit, a machete and a boltok, a modified pistol that shoots metal slugs.

You are also given a tube of superglue.

Explain that it is necessary, and that I don't like it either.

[1]

They don't think so, and they are relaxing now.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: March 01, 2014, 03:46:25 pm »

TURN ALL OF GM'S POTATOS INTO RUSSIAN TSAR BOMBS, THAT ARE GOING TO EXPLODE BEFORE THE GM CAN TURN THEM BACK INTO POTATOS

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: March 01, 2014, 03:47:11 pm »

Give them a break for a few hours, then get them back to preparing.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #547 on: March 01, 2014, 03:49:27 pm »

Scream in pain and surprise. And surprise enlightenment. Point spud cannon at other things and push buttons.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: March 01, 2014, 04:00:30 pm »

Screw selling kitchens. Establish myself as the Robo-queen of the Pain dimension
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: March 01, 2014, 04:07:23 pm »

As a thing that feels pain, going to a place where you get tortured is not a good idea.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: March 01, 2014, 04:18:24 pm »

Greetings, Citizen Hugo-U-RTD! Thank you for correcting the inconsistencies found in this unit after temporal transit before they could be used for Commie subversion!
Scanning area...

Unidentified lifeform detected, classification human! Attention unidentified Citizen, explain your traitorous lack of approved jumpsuit and identification card!

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: March 01, 2014, 04:29:06 pm »

Commit suicide and respawn.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: March 01, 2014, 04:38:46 pm »

Greetings, Citizen Hugo-U-RTD! Thank you for correcting the inconsistencies found in this unit after temporal transit before they could be used for Commie subversion!
Scanning area...

Unidentified lifeform detected, classification human! Attention unidentified Citizen, explain your traitorous lack of approved jumpsuit and identification card!

"Wait, this is the CPU of the Computer? Do you know how valuable this is? You could activate the robotic legion, unlock a number of storerooms... Then again, the bounty on your 'head' would be nice too.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #553 on: March 01, 2014, 05:04:53 pm »

If the GM wills it, donate one of my numbers to freeing the pain elemental, (6 or 1, depending on his character). Or something like that.
As the RNG wills, you are at their combined mercy paladin.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: March 01, 2014, 05:55:46 pm »

TURN ALL OF GM'S POTATOS INTO RUSSIAN TSAR BOMBS, THAT ARE GOING TO EXPLODE BEFORE THE GM CAN TURN THEM BACK INTO POTATOS

[1]

This is beyond your ability. You are knocked out by potatoes.

Give them a break for a few hours, then get them back to preparing.

[6]

Back to war! They were actually invading Iceland for you as a surprise!
The UN is not happy.

Scream in pain and surprise. And surprise enlightenment. Point spud cannon at other things and push buttons.

[6]

You aim at the giant pain elemental and push all the buttons. Welcome to the pain dimension, please enjoy your pain.

Screw selling kitchens. Establish myself as the Robo-queen of the Pain dimension

[4]

You punch Chzo, who promptly warps you to the pain dimension. He's getting fed up with everyone's shit, and goes home. You proclaim yourself queen, and no-one is around to contest.

Commit suicide and respawn.

If the GM wills it, donate one of my numbers to freeing the pain elemental, (6 or 1, depending on his character). Or something like that.
As the RNG wills, you are at their combined mercy paladin.

[3]

You sacrifice the number 3 in return for his freedom. Threes will default to either 2 or 4 for you now.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 148