Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 31

Author Topic: Roll To Coup {minimalist} - moved  (Read 72403 times)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Coup {minimalist} - Under new management
« Reply #121 on: April 08, 2014, 06:00:16 am »

Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

aattss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 08, 2014, 01:44:32 pm »

Begin a movement to overthrow god in the name of Pastafarianism

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 08, 2014, 02:02:28 pm »

AW YEAH RAMPAGE THROUGH TOKIO

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 08, 2014, 04:12:47 pm »

Create a defence perimeter between Earth and Mars while building more fleets and all shipyards. Also inform Earth of current situation every month or so.

[5] You realize that the aliens aren't coming from Mars, that only happens in movies, and focus on your military infrastructure build-up.

You send reports down to Earth, but they are still recovering from the Blizzard and the sudden increase in coups. They manage to send resources up, but nothing to supplement your forces.

[||||||||||]

BURN EVERYTHING

[6] You burn everything for as long as you live! Which isn't very long, as the flames first consume you. You need focus, young one.

((
((This just isn't my day.))

I come back to the land of the living as a Demon Lich and unite all of the drug cartels in Mexico, with me in charge, also, pay the Mafia a VERY handsome sum to make an example of my murderer.

I got the dude at war in hell mixed up with the dude who made a deal with hell. Sue me.))

((Innocent mistake, I was just trying to figure out where the second Demon Lich came from))

I give up on the idea of meditation for the moment and use my free time to find different ways to improve my soul vessel.
[/quote]

((...I didn't mean to come out so snappy, sorry 'bout that. As I always say, feel free to point out my mistakes.))

[2] You fail to improve your vessel and stub your toe, cracking the nail.

Construct a force-field that goes around my forces and land and submerge new zealand under water,also employ my rabbits creed to create a lethal toxin that kills sheep and cows.

[6] You succeed exactly as planned... but your force field didn't let in any oxygen, so you died of oxygen deprivation. New Zealand is taken over by Sea Cows, otherwise known as Manatees, in a great irony imposed by a ticked off higher being.

The Rabbit's Creed, as it turned out, had such a toxin the whole time. They just didn't care to use it.

bring the violent profligates in the seventh circle to help

[4] They agree to fight with you in return for being unfrozen. Satan looks a might bit cranky, though.

Respawn. Stop dying every other turn. Coup the Rabbit's Creed and cancel my bounty.

[3] You eat some metaphysical popcorn and watch hell... go to hell? How does that work, exactly, I'll never know.

Can I join?

Just go for it,man!
Okay, thanks.
Attempt to take over Poland.

((Welcome! Fresh corpses bodies players are always welcome!))

[5] You coup Poland, the citizens eager for someone to protect them from the violent coups rising all over the place! The distinction being that you peacefully couped them...  ::)

Begin a movement to overthrow god in the name of Pastafarianism

[5] You take advantage of God being distracted and throw in the some prison the Ancient Greek Gods left behind, and become the head Honcho!

AW YEAH RAMPAGE THROUGH TOKIO

[4] RAMPAGE! YOU ARE GODZILLA! ((I remembered! Hah!))

NPC's

[2] The Manatees suffer due to pollution!

[3] The Aliens make no progress- how long till they realize the Star Map is upside down?

[6] God attempts to escape, only to have his consciousness scattered across the universe! What a divine blunder.

[3] The Rabbit's Creed continues to search for the elusive Demon Lich and IcyTea.

[6] Sheep across the world vow to avenge the loss of the New Zealand Flock! The Lambine are now fighting for Independence!

« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 04:14:18 pm by TalonisWolf »
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 08, 2014, 04:17:15 pm »

Turn Poland into a dictatorship. Allow all able-bodied men and women between 16-35 years of age to join the army. Figure out how to use my newly-discovered psychic powers.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 08, 2014, 04:21:45 pm »

((Woooaaah, that is two actions minimum- Reorganizing, and trying to mutate. And that is being generous... it is really three.

You'll have two rolls, which means you're twice as likely to have everything go to... well, there isn't much left of Hell right now, but you'll be first in line.))
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 08, 2014, 04:23:52 pm »

So I noticed. But for all you know, this might be a Xanatos Gambit.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 08, 2014, 04:27:29 pm »

(( Oh krap. TVTROPER! Run, and despair. TVTropes converts all who gaze upon it.))
GENERATION 32:

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 08, 2014, 06:23:31 pm »

Actually the ninth circle, treachery, is where everyone is frozen. In the seventh circle, everyone is in boiling rivers of blood, burning deserts, and suicide trees. Nevertheless....

Get Satan's opinion on all this chaos in his realm!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 08, 2014, 07:44:19 pm »

((...I messed up. Religion was never my strong suit. Chaos, yes, religion, no.))
GENERATION 32:

blazing glory

« Reply #131 on: April 08, 2014, 08:21:52 pm »

Coup alpha centuari.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 08, 2014, 08:26:07 pm »

((
Coup alpha centuari.

Hmmm... should those aliens be from there? It'd make the aliens more competent, and far more... interesting.))

GENERATION 32:

blazing glory

« Reply #133 on: April 08, 2014, 09:41:48 pm »

((
Coup alpha centuari.

Hmmm... should those aliens be from there? It'd make the aliens more competent, and far more... interesting.))

I thought about that and that's why I'm trying to coup alpha centuari.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 08, 2014, 10:40:03 pm »

((Excellent... my plans are reaching the completion of Phase One...))
GENERATION 32:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 31