Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 31

Author Topic: Roll To Coup {minimalist} - moved  (Read 72651 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Coup {minimalist} - Under new management
« Reply #135 on: April 08, 2014, 11:04:44 pm »

Respawn as the concept of humility.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 09, 2014, 12:52:50 am »

((Excellent... my plans are reaching the completion of Phase One...))
It'll be amusing if this turns into something similar to Neptune's Pride, with everyone trying to out plot each other.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 09, 2014, 09:35:59 am »

Build orbital defence platforms in Lunar and Earth orbit. Also spam space probes.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 09, 2014, 03:01:06 pm »

Build orbital defence platforms in Lunar and Earth orbit. Also spam space probes.

[5] Construction of the Defence platforms has started! You have gained another meter!

[2] Your military is still wary of using probes after having one reveal your home base.

Defence Network  [|||||]

D.S.T.S  [||||||||||]

Turn Poland into a dictatorship. Allow all able-bodied men and women between 16-35 years of age to join the army. Figure out how to use my newly-discovered psychic powers.

[5] You reorganize the country, and expand your military to three times its original size!

[4] You can levitate! Not all that useful, but maybe this is just the tip of your powers...

Actually the ninth circle, treachery, is where everyone is frozen. In the seventh circle, everyone is in boiling rivers of blood, burning deserts, and suicide trees. Nevertheless....

Get Satan's opinion on all this chaos in his realm!

[1] Satan is enraged at your impudence- first trying to take over hell, then daring to speak directly to him? You are literally damned by him. Then have your consciousness scattered throughout universe.

God says 'Wat up', by the way.

Coup alpha centuari.

[4] You coup The Centauri, who are at war with the Lunarites! Your fleet is lost after taking a wrong turn at Saturn, and seems to lack a competent navigator A.I.

((This recent blunder of mine sounds really painful, ow.))

((And another thing, when will my Mafia minions try to kill TamerVirus?))

I use my sorcery to fix my toenail and order some of my drug cartels to bring me IcyTea31, Alive.

[1] You turn your toe into an enraged scorpion! It is quite annoying, to say the least. And it's attached to you.

[1] And IcyTea kills you while your minions are off looking for him. Not a good day, even you've got to admit. Oh, and you're back in Hell. Which is at war.

Respawn as the concept of humility.

[3] That popcorn is really good, good enough to stay dead for.

NPC's

[2] The Rabbit's Creed loses some of of its reputation when it's forced to pay IcyTea for killing the Demon Lich.

[3] The Lambine continue preparations.

[4] The Manitees construct a giant sheep statue in an attempt to get the Lambine as allies. The Lambine are giving it 'deep consideration'.

[6] The Drug Cartels are to aggressive in their attempts to avenge the Demon Lich, getting unwanted attention from the authorities!

[1] The GM is utterly confounded in his attempt to join the game to show how a coup is really done!

"NExT tiMe, MOrtaLs..."

TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 09, 2014, 03:12:48 pm »

Order the building of no less than 10 interconnected, 50m by 50m underground bunkers in every city. Find gold mine to pay for this.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 09, 2014, 03:48:17 pm »

DESTROY TAVIK'S DEFENSE PLATFORMS
GAIN RAMPAGE METER

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 09, 2014, 04:21:40 pm »

Fend of attack on defence platforms. Also explore mars.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 09, 2014, 06:21:37 pm »

Reform as a sentient celestial body, somewhere
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

blazing glory

« Reply #143 on: April 09, 2014, 08:01:06 pm »

Build up my fleet to be unstoppable! Get myself a villainous suit and tell the lunarites that they have no chance.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 09, 2014, 10:40:00 pm »

Respawn right next to the leader of San Marino, coup San Marino.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #145 on: April 09, 2014, 11:34:09 pm »

Respawn right next to IcyTea, coup his coup and take over San Marino.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 10, 2014, 03:39:24 pm »

Order the building of no less than 10 interconnected, 50m by 50m underground bunkers in every city. Find gold mine to pay for this.

[1] The military takes the funds for this project and uses it to coup you- you are shot via firing squad!

DESTROY TAVIK'S DEFENSE PLATFORMS
GAIN RAMPAGE METER

Fend of attack on defence platforms. Also explore mars.

[4] vs. [5]

Godzilla's Assault has been thwarted, and Godzilla is forced to return to Earth to recover!!

The exploration of Mars uncovers an abundance of resources! This, combined with your Asteroid mining, has doubled the pace of Lunarite construction!

Defence Network  [|||||]

D.S.T.S  [||||||||||]

((This recent blunder of mine sounds really painful, ow.))

((And another thing, when will my Mafia minions try to kill TamerVirus?))

I use my sorcery to fix my toenail and order some of my drug cartels to bring me IcyTea31, Alive.

[1] You turn your toe into an enraged scorpion! It is quite annoying, to say the least. And it's attached to you.

[1] And IcyTea kills you while your minions are off looking for him. Not a good day, even you've got to admit. Oh, and you're back in Hell. Which is at war.

((Lucky that I had my soul vessel then isn't it?))

I use my soul vessel to come back to the mortal world.

[6] You return to the Mortal Plane... in the middle of a Rabbit's Creed convention. It doesn't go well for you, needless to say.

Reform as a sentient celestial body, somewhere

[3] You and God decide to chill out. Opps, sorry God, was that too soon? It was just a cold.

Build up my fleet to be unstoppable! Get myself a villainous suit and tell the lunarites that they have no chance.

[3] Your forces were busy cheering on Godzilla.

Respawn right next to the leader of San Marino, coup San Marino.

[5] You coup San Marino!

Respawn right next to IcyTea, coup his coup and take over San Marino.

[6] You couped San Marino, but then some IcyTea dude appeared and couped you. I think you were a little early...

NPC's

[6] The Rabbit's Creed Convention fails to decide how to deal with these targets which refuse to die, due to one such target appearing right in the middle of it.

[3] The Lambine get Seasick on the way to negotiate with the Manatees.

[3] The Manitees wait for the Lambine to get over their seasickness.

[1] The Drug Cartels are nearly wiped out by a combination of Mafia and The Authorities atacking!

[5] The GM has joined the game, couping The Empire. His first move as Emperor is to make Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academies fix their curriculum so they can actually hit something.

"aLL wIll bOw TO ThE DARksiDe!"
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 10, 2014, 03:42:34 pm »

Be reborn as Portgas D. Ace at age 20 in Poland.

blazing glory

« Reply #148 on: April 10, 2014, 05:28:11 pm »

Get about 5 heavy cruisers a fleet of 30 fighters and 2 destroyers. (I'm just coming up with random stuff you decide how big these ships are going to be)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 10, 2014, 09:04:56 pm »

have a change of heart and join god in heaven

Offer to join forces with god and recoup heaven!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 10:22:18 pm by TamerVirus »
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 31