Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 31

Author Topic: Roll To Coup {minimalist} - moved  (Read 72695 times)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Coup {minimalist} - Under new management
« Reply #240 on: April 21, 2014, 12:56:58 pm »

Micronesia!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

blazing glory

« Reply #241 on: April 21, 2014, 04:20:13 pm »

Coup the universe next door.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 21, 2014, 05:17:45 pm »

Coup Rapture

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 21, 2014, 05:19:16 pm »

Terraform Pluto and coup it, then blow up earth, because it's going to happen sometime.

(( Well. If Earth is destroyed on the first turn, I'll be heavily impressed. If you get a 6, you will hate me. In fact, you may try to shoot me in the Pancreas.))
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 25, 2014, 01:10:58 pm »

(( Hey, I can't set off my already-in-motion plan if this game ends now! Someone, hijack this if the GM doesn't do anything! Please!))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 11, 2014, 03:20:54 pm »

(( Hey, I can't set off my already-in-motion plan if this game ends now! Someone, hijack coup this if the GM doesn't do anything! Please!))

((Fixed, and sorry for the delay. The full explanation on why I may be a little slower to update is on my Gunpunk RTD, but to sum it up: Technology has a bad sense of humour.))

San Marino.

[2] God has a niggling feeling that this would be bad news somehow, and interferes. Divine intervention, literally! He is also wondering where this divine popcorn littering the fabric of existence cane from...

Coup Lunar Colonies!

[4] You have couped the Lunar Colonies! You have a major case of Deja Vu and a major case of Xenophobia (a fear of aliens).

((Just. As. Planned.))
Coup Poland.

((But perhaps it wasn't your plan. MEAHAHAHA.))

Micronesia!

[4] You coup Micronesia! Good for you.

Terraform Pluto and coup it, then blow up earth, because it's going to happen sometime.

[2] Apparently the Lunar Colonies has a claim of some sort on Pluto. And has you under house arrest.

Coup the universe next door.

[1] You opened the door to Cthulhu's Realm. Now you are dead, and Cthulhu and The Lord are at war. Good Job. You may have either entirely changed the 'plot' or sped it a few millennia.

Coup Rapture

[5] You coup the entirety of the worlds oceans, including Rapture! You, having a strange sense of humour, insist on being called 'The Big Daddy'. Because why not?

((WARNING:I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN I'M GOING TO BE ON NEXT DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES.

As of now, I note that since this is a Roll to Coup, you can attempt to coup me. Please make my death... interesting. So I have reason to coup you in turn when I resolve the difficulties.))

TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 11, 2014, 03:22:49 pm »

I said, COUP POLAND!
And actually, everything is going according to plan.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 11, 2014, 03:23:32 pm »

Build Defence network.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 11, 2014, 10:10:18 pm »

Take revenge on God by couping Vatican.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 18, 2014, 09:03:02 am »

I said, COUP POLAND!
And actually, everything is going according to plan.

[5] You coup Poland, and because you were in the mood for delicious irony, invade Germany.

Build Defence network.

[6] The Alpha Centauri have arrived early and taken over construction of the Defense Network!

Use random household objects to speak to heaven, ask to be they're divine champion, complete with supernatural powers.

[1] You light yourself on fire while chatting with the toaster. One could say you are toast.

[2] All your reincarnate forms will have a paralyzing phobia of toasters.

Take revenge on God by couping Vatican.

[4] You coup Mecca. Meh, close enough- same god.
GENERATION 32:

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 18, 2014, 09:17:33 am »

Expand my coup to the rest of Saudi-Arabia.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 18, 2014, 09:23:26 am »

Grant myself a 5 on all rolls, forever.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 18, 2014, 09:35:36 am »

Have the Alpha Centauri finish the network then take it back.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 18, 2014, 11:35:12 pm »

The GM is a Literal Genie. You may not see the threat yet, but if the dice are unkind...

Also, the GM reserves the right to exercise the use of The Evil Overlord List at their discretion. Of course, I tell you this in an attempt to take the chaos Up to Eleven. Any attempts at trying to go to Twelve may or may not possibly result in mutations, insanity, death, Eldritch Possessions, Critical Existence Failures, or even the attemptee being declared a Iron Buttmonkey, all on the whim and fancy of the GM's interpretation of the dice. Any attempts to go to thirteen would probably not be recognized until such time that it already has consequences.

Batman & Xanatos Gambits will be graded on an individual basis, with the GM reserving the right to re-grade if they realize that the Gambit is, unlike previously believed, still ongoing, or its intended goal was different than what was initially assumed.

The mutual destruction of the Moon & Earth is considered a 10.5, the destruction of the universe a 8 because it was entirely expected, but given a bonus 1.5 because I expected it to take longer. Just to give you a reference point.

Weaponisation of Game Mechanics and features is expected, encouraged and even welcomed as a test of my creativity and will, if the dice allow, richly rewarded. The definition of 'reward' may vary case to case, and may or may not result in a negative manner.

You have been warned.

GENERATION 32:

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 18, 2014, 11:53:41 pm »

((The problem with this is, this could be interpreted as 5's on all rolls concerning you. That includes attack rolls against you.))
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 31