Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 31

Author Topic: Roll To Coup {minimalist} - moved  (Read 71530 times)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Re: Roll To Coup {minimalist} - Under new management
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2014, 10:50:13 pm »

((And thus began the great war of new zealand with sheep,cows,and shear ninjas with snow-making machines.))

Start threataning the sheep with the fact that they could be the next ingrediant for my world famous hamburgers.
MY SHEEP WILL CONSUME ALL OF THE HAMBURGERS
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

blazing glory

« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2014, 11:49:54 pm »

((And thus began the great war of new zealand with sheep,cows,and shear ninjas with snow-making machines.))

Start threataning the sheep with the fact that they could be the next ingrediant for my world famous hamburgers.
MY SHEEP WILL CONSUME ALL OF THE HAMBURGERS

HAMBURGERS WILL CONSUME THE SHEEP!

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2014, 01:37:09 am »

SHEEP WILL CONSUME ALL OF THE HAMBURGERS
HAMBURGERS WILL CONSUME ALL OF THE SHEEP
BURN IN RIGHTEOUS FIRE, CRETIN! MY SHEEP SHALL REIGN SUPREME!!
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

blazing glory

« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2014, 02:01:02 am »

YES,THEY SHALL REIGN SUPREME IN MY HAMBURGERS!!

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2014, 04:13:16 am »

YOUR HAMBURGURERS WILL BUUUUUUURRRRRNNNNN

I think we should stop now.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2014, 04:14:31 am »

Coup the Vatican. Surely they won't invoke any supernatural powers on me, will they?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

blazing glory

« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2014, 05:22:38 am »

WITH YOUR SHEEP IN THEM!!!

Probably
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 05:24:12 am by blazing glory »

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2014, 10:54:28 am »

Start to work on the next Tropico game

[6-1] You take over the world gaming market. Having Tarn and Zack in an advisory capacity was the best buisness decision you ever made.

use my lust powers to corrupt the development of Tropico and turn it into Sexico! Rated AO

[6] (I didn't notice that this was from someone other than Poketwo. Opps.) You get banned from this quadrant of the universe! Good thing those aliens were eager to use your skills to make propaganda to demoralize those Lunarites.

Start researching on how to make the best hamburgers in the world!

[5] You make Burgers so awesome that Burger King just gives up and hands over their whole entire franchise!

I use skill "determination" I !!REINCARNATE!! as a new man! I arrange for an "Accident" to happen to the Local Drug Lord in a manly pink bathrobe with the Mafia.

[3] You forgot to wait until the full moon to sacrafice the virgin! Opps, maybe next time?

Fight the rabbits, then walk up to a police station in Canada, preferably in an English-speaking territory, holding myself hostage at gunpoint. Collect the bounty, then turn the gun around and perform a glorious escape.

[6] You sucessfully grab the bounty, escape the station, AND kill all the bunnies... by making them self-destruct. While they were swarming you. Before they go, the head rabbit nibbles a carrot and goes, "What's up doc?".

Lead the sheep of New Zealand in a rebellion against blazing glory.

WE WILL FIGHT FOR OUR (sheep-something. Sheepine?) FREEDOM

((Lambine? Flock?))

[5] You capture a sizeable slice of the country, but:

Scare off the rebellion of sheep by showing them our top team of shearer's,armed with the latest technolagy in shear's.

[4] the sheep halted by Shear Ninja's.

Remind the sheep that their wool only hinders them! They must lose it to truly become One with the Sheepine Buddha!

[6] You convince the sheep that they don't need their wool, they don't have to worry about the cold in New Zealand! How could you have known that the ninjas carried snow making machines?

Probe enemy forces.

[2] They feed you obviously fake information and follow your probe back to your secret base!
Opps.

((That wasn't literally sending a probe. I also don't have a secret base anyway.))

Fire a few nuclear weapons at the enemy forces/enemy base.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2014, 05:47:36 pm »

((This just isn't my day.))

I come back to the land of the living as a Demon Lich and unite all of the drug cartels in Mexico, with me in charge, also, pay the Mafia a VERY handsome sum to make an example of my murderer.

[5] You return as a Demon Lich (Google didn't help at all?! Can someone enlighten me here!)), and take over the Mafia after leading them in the assault to kill your former murderer, who happened to be the Mafia's man rival. From their, you absorb all the other cartels into your operations!

Sabotage the snow-making machines.

Your sheep make the Snow Machines overload! Unfortunately, this kills most of your army as well as theirs as you both suffer a major blizzard for months, reducing the conflict to a trading of insults.

Like so:

WITH YOUR SHEEP IN THEM!!!

Probably

((By the way, I call sigging that, as it made me laugh so hard. How did you guys know to give me such a present on my Birthday?))

Coup the Vatican. Surely they won't invoke any supernatural powers on me, will they?

((Canadian Bonus gives you +1 on your rolls. Which is bad, in this case...))

[5+1] God sneezes on you, wiping you from time and space! God doesn't notice, though- the blizzard in New Zealand gave him the first cold since the last Ice Age.

Start to work on the next Tropico game

[6-1] You take over the world gaming market. Having Tarn and Zack in an advisory capacity was the best buisness decision you ever made.

use my lust powers to corrupt the development of Tropico and turn it into Sexico! Rated AO

[6] (I didn't notice that this was from someone other than Poketwo. Opps.) You get banned from this quadrant of the universe! Good thing those aliens were eager to use your skills to make propaganda to demoralize those Lunarites.

Start researching on how to make the best hamburgers in the world!

[5] You make Burgers so awesome that Burger King just gives up and hands over their whole entire franchise!

I use skill "determination" I !!REINCARNATE!! as a new man! I arrange for an "Accident" to happen to the Local Drug Lord in a manly pink bathrobe with the Mafia.

[3] You forgot to wait until the full moon to sacrafice the virgin! Opps, maybe next time?

Fight the rabbits, then walk up to a police station in Canada, preferably in an English-speaking territory, holding myself hostage at gunpoint. Collect the bounty, then turn the gun around and perform a glorious escape.

[6] You sucessfully grab the bounty, escape the station, AND kill all the bunnies... by making them self-destruct. While they were swarming you. Before they go, the head rabbit nibbles a carrot and goes, "What's up doc?".

Lead the sheep of New Zealand in a rebellion against blazing glory.

WE WILL FIGHT FOR OUR (sheep-something. Sheepine?) FREEDOM

((Lambine? Flock?))

[5] You capture a sizeable slice of the country, but:

Scare off the rebellion of sheep by showing them our top team of shearer's,armed with the latest technolagy in shear's.

[4] the sheep halted by Shear Ninja's.

Remind the sheep that their wool only hinders them! They must lose it to truly become One with the Sheepine Buddha!

[6] You convince the sheep that they don't need their wool, they don't have to worry about the cold in New Zealand! How could you have known that the ninjas carried snow making machines?

Probe enemy forces.

[2] They feed you obviously fake information and follow your probe back to your secret base!
Opps.

((That wasn't literally sending a probe. I also don't have a secret base anyway.))

Fire a few nuclear weapons at the enemy forces/enemy base.

((Every military has a secret base/bases. Standard procedure. As for the probe, perhaps a better word choice would have been 'scout'? I mistook probe for, well, a probe, which made sense since you were in space. Sorry 'bout that!))

[4] You hit all known targets, but they still come and strike at you from some unknown location/s.

NPC's

[2]The Rabbit's Creed is desperate for carrots due to poor carrot crop yield!

[4] God gets some Chicken Noodle Soup, making the fellow feel mildly better.

[2] The alien assault takes a wrong turn at Saturn! They have been delayed!
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

blazing glory

« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2014, 06:23:10 pm »

Replace the drug market with hamburgers.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2014, 07:16:25 pm »

continue my conquest of hell by taking over the third circle!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2014, 08:02:01 pm »

((Crap, with sheep and cows gone, there's pretty much nothing left in New Zealand for me to recruit.))

Wage a one-man holy war against blazing glory.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2014, 10:36:57 pm »

Respawn. Coup Monaco.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2014, 03:20:14 am »

warn all nations of aliens assault. Send out one of my interception fleets to, well, intercept the aliens.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 05, 2014, 02:30:07 pm »

Replace the drug market with hamburgers.

[5] You succeed by drugging the burgers! You bride any official or investigation which tries to show the truth, or hire The Rabbit's Creed to assasinate them.

I shall now invade 'MERICA with my new friends and powerful military(Blazing Glory's hamburgers will have increased their obesity)! While I challenge Blazing Glory's move and Replace all hamburgers with the drug market!

[6] You almost succeed, but have warranted enough attention that the Rabbit's Creed is sent to assasinate you. They somehow got Harry Potter on their side, so you are forced to back off and go on the run.

[6] They begin to search for your non-existant Horcruxes, distracting them from their attemppts to kill you!

continue my conquest of hell by taking over the third circle!

[1] You have incited THe Hellish Civil War!

((Crap, with sheep and cows gone, there's pretty much nothing left in New Zealand for me to recruit.))

Wage a one-man holy war against blazing glory.

((They aren't all dead- I said 'most of your army', not all...))

[6] You attempt to wage a one-man war, but are halted and imprisoned by the remants of the ?Lambine? Forces until you recover what sanity you had to start with.

Respawn. Coup Monaco.

[2] You fail to respawn, and Monaco enforces govermentally sanctioned wards against your restless and bothersome spirit.

warn all nations of aliens assault. Send out one of my interception fleets to, well, intercept the aliens.

[4] You succeed in sending out the interception fleet, but the Earthlings are ignoring you and dealing with the Blizzard!

NPC's

[1] The aliens lose a convoy to your interception fleet!

[1] The Lordly Cold Worsens!

[2] The Rabbit's Creed loses some of it's members to the Demon Lich!

[5] The third circle get's a foothold in the Second Circle- what now?
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 31