Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]

Author Topic: Roll To Coup {minimalist} - moved  (Read 71551 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Coup {minimalist} - Under new management
« Reply #450 on: July 27, 2014, 01:55:46 pm »

Head north in search of space polar bears to tame.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Kingbodz

• Bay Watcher
  • a bayonet wielded by the hand of God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: July 27, 2014, 05:02:39 pm »

launch nukes at San Marino and quarantine the remaining diseased in Siberia
Known as Redblaze3000 on BYOND

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: July 27, 2014, 06:51:34 pm »

Colonise Planet 12. Send another scout to planet on a path that the inhabitants will know isn't hostile then have the ship stop in the equivalent of lunar orbit and send out a simple morse code signal asking if they can hear us.

(((Status on system map?))

((( Need Camera, Camera=IPad Cord fixed or Borrowing one from a Friend, of which all of mine are off to the Tropics.

...so a no-go until further notice. I'll post turn tomorrow in case there are any last-minute turns. ))

((I have the Fiver Effect and reality warping powers, so I'm pretty much guaranteed to succeed in anything I try. Including winning a duel with another infinitely powerful being. So, do you accept my challenge?))

((You forgot that the Fiver Effect effects all rolls relating to you, including rolls against you. So a duel would be Mutually Assured Destruction, although if someone were to roll to get rid of that effect and manage to sneak it by you...))

((GM, 1 Million multiplied by 0.1 is 100 000, not 10 000.
Challenge BlitzDungeoneer to a duel. Let's see whose power is more infinite.
I have either 10 000 or 100 000 HP. You have 32, I believe. We are both beings of near infinte power.
Oh, and the Infinity Seal makes sure I'm either immortal or invulnerable, can't remember which.))

((Tiple-Checked with three different calculators and a separate neutral party (read: random dude off the street. Why? Hilarity is a reason all its own. Still-

Wait. I hit the fracking Backspace. *Headdesk* We're both right, my clumsy fingers are wrong. Blargh. ))

TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

blazing glory

« Reply #453 on: July 28, 2014, 06:40:14 am »

Dimension hop somewhere else! Coup House Davion!

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: July 28, 2014, 03:00:47 pm »

((Should I move this to my own thread so I can have an OP with Cheat Vendor, Factions, Maps, possibly a unit list (if I can figure that out for all these constantly changing factions) and any of the other hidden features you guys will find? I was wondering what you guys would find more convenient.))

Colonise Planet 12. Send another scout to planet on a path that the inhabitants will know isn't hostile then have the ship stop in the equivalent of lunar orbit and send out a simple morse code signal asking if they can hear us.

(((Status on system map?))

[6] Due to pilot error, the Colonization Ship has crash-landed on Planet Twelve- they have no choice but to colonize it. At least the wildlife hasn't crushed anyone yet, although the Wolf-Raptors are taking a keen interest in your Alien Cattle- they've never had prey their size before, even if Alien Cattle shoot two-inch spikes when spooked.

[?] They communicate telepathically, so they are waiting for you to say something- perhaps the Data Storage thing has something that would help?

Name myself... Xeon. Also, give myself an STR stat of 100.

[6] You name yourself Xeon the Majestic Xeon of Xeon. Say that ten times fast.

You also start your own D&D and make yourself so OP that no one wants to play with you- you are the lonely kid on the block.
-1 to Speeches, Negotiation and Social Stuff

Spam my propaganda across all computers, to brainwash all Internet users to my side

[5] Anyone who ever so much as glances at the internet is conditioned, although other Players are a little harder to mind-control...

((You fine with white as your faction colour?))

Browse the Cheat Vendor's offers.

Spoiler: Cheat Vendor (click to show/hide)

GET THE UniverKey

Someone found it and gave it to the CHEAT VENDOR, for 10 Cheatoin it's yours.
Quote from: CHEAT VENDORS EXPLANATION
Cheatoins can ONLY be gained by taking over another players territory, stumbling across one of my hidden stashes which have a 1 in a 1000 chance of appearing, or discovering other secret features which can only be discovered in just as unlikely circumstances. They do carry through Death, Universal Reboot, etc. and normally cannot be stolen without a hefty modifier beyond anything I've ever seen.

Head north in search of space polar bears to tame.

[1] You end up in a Space Polar Bears Stomach, despite being intangible. Interesting...

Go through numerous chase sequences while I use my magic to hack the Tachikoma.

[1] Bad Movie Producers plus Management Meddling gets you kicked off the air. You are really confused about your identity right now.

launch nukes at San Marino and quarantine the remaining diseased in Siberia

[5] Success! You are now safe from the invasion, the dissenters are quarantined, and you take over the remaining San Marino Military- THEY HAVE LAZORS! Yippee!

Dimension hop somewhere else! Coup House Davion!

[3] You forgot the Antimatter Generator dummy. Why so eager to jump dimensions, anyways?

((Do you have a preference for Faction Colour, or is white fine?))

Spoiler: Factions (click to show/hide)

Edit: Added Salsacookies Faction Colour & fixed the HP.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 03:09:30 pm by TalonisWolf »
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: July 28, 2014, 03:07:11 pm »

((I have 100 000 HP, damn it! And yes, move it to your own thread.))
End this D&D.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: July 28, 2014, 03:08:12 pm »

Make my way to the space polar bear's brain and take over it's body.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: July 28, 2014, 03:15:04 pm »

((I wouldn't mind moving the thread.))

Warp into existence a 500000 strong killbot army, of which 50000 are specialized elite units. Prepare an assault on Russia.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: July 28, 2014, 03:27:47 pm »

Alright, moving this right over here. I'll check both threads for turns, but only for the next turn or so.

It's a little bare right now, working on getting everything over there at the moment. Factions, CHEAT VENDOR, etc.

Edit: Alright, I think I got everything. The last turn is posted over there as well, to make things easier on you folks.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 03:51:02 pm by TalonisWolf »
GENERATION 32:

Kingbodz

• Bay Watcher
  • a bayonet wielded by the hand of God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: July 28, 2014, 05:11:21 pm »

Start a military space program to take over the moon in the name of glorious Russia
Known as Redblaze3000 on BYOND
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]