Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XLIV: The Court of Colors | Renascence | Town Win  (Read 112666 times)

Sinlessmoon

• Bay Watcher
  • [Trollinging Intensifies]
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XLIV: The Court of Colors | Renascence | Town Win
« Reply #555 on: February 24, 2014, 02:12:17 am »

Yeah Tiruin, even though I have been inactive most of the game. (Still lots of apologies. D: ) You write flavor really well. Don't be embarrassed to upload more, because I will gladly read it.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XLIV: The Court of Colors | Renascence | Town Win
« Reply #556 on: February 24, 2014, 07:35:08 am »

Now you guys see why I was attacking everyone who was ganging up on Nerjin. Because I knew he wasn't scum. What I should have done was claim that day say I was going to block sinlessmoon, and proceed from there.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XLIV: Day 5 has begun | Act V: Illumination
« Reply #557 on: February 24, 2014, 09:39:25 am »

I've...a free day tomorrow. If everyone's ok with me posting the...flavor, then that'd be fine.
...sorry for my incompetence.
Tiruin, you write some of the best flavour text for mafia games I've seen to date. There is no incompetence.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: February 24, 2014, 02:37:00 pm »

I've...a free day tomorrow. If everyone's ok with me posting the...flavor, then that'd be fine.
Tiruin, you write some of the best flavour text for mafia games I've seen to date. There is no incompetence.
^ THIS TIMES OVER NINE THOUSAND

Tiruin, please stop doubting yourself. You have amazing wordsmanship. Or eloquence, or literacy or whatever the word is. You probably know what word I'm trying to say because of how good your writing is.

Nerjin: I'd like to see your post game analysis of the players, and the game as a whole.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: February 24, 2014, 05:53:58 pm »

As others have said: No incompetance have I detected from you. Ever. But yeah, I'd like to see the flavor as well.

As for my reads on players? I'll point out those who stand out to me:

MastahCheese: Did VERY well for his first game.
Mowe: Did very well for her first game. Plus she has nice hair.
Sinless: Really should have shown up from time to time.
Imp: Can only think of how she was unlucky enough to hit Sinless. Honestly hitting me or MOWE would have won the game.

Other than that everyone did fine. Nothing stands out to me as utterly important at the moment. BUT I'm gonna read Scum/Dead chat and get back to you guys on that.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: February 24, 2014, 06:28:51 pm »

Imp: Can only think of how she was unlucky enough to hit Sinless. Honestly hitting me or MOWE would have won the game.
On this: In the scumchat, I told her to go after Sinless... but I said and meant it during the day. Problem is, she only appeared with night came around, so she took it to mean that she should NK Sinless. I only noticed too late. I was actually going to tell her to go after you, Nerjin, for the NK, but PC stuff happened.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: February 24, 2014, 09:03:29 pm »

Mowe: Did very well for her first game. Plus she has nice hair.
But... but you're always complaining about my hair...

To be entirely honest, I thought Persus were the cop up until wolf claimed. When I was accusing him of active-lurking, I stopped because of this. I was going to say I thought he were either scum or the cop, but just before posting decided it would draw attention to him and/or make me look like scum. And I'm surprised no one hounded me about makeinu. I knew from the moment he flipped scum that it looked like I bussed him. I'm really surprised I survived that.

Tiruin: You, my friend, have no reason to feel incompetent or hate your writing. As a very picky, overly critical reader, trust me when I say you're a damn good writer.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: February 24, 2014, 09:06:57 pm »

Tiruin: You, my friend, have no reason to feel incompetent or hate your writing. As a very picky, overly critical reader, trust me when I say you're a damn good writer.
This +10000000000.

You should seriously start a thread on this forum about writing mafia flavor, along with Vector.  Teach an online class or something.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: February 25, 2014, 12:09:06 am »

To be entirely honest, I thought Persus were the cop up until wolf claimed. When I was accusing him of active-lurking, I stopped because of this. I was going to say I thought he were either scum or the cop, but just before posting decided it would draw attention to him and/or make me look like scum. And I'm surprised no one hounded me about makeinu. I knew from the moment he flipped scum that it looked like I bussed him. I'm really surprised I survived that.
I think the main reason you survived is that we all basically said that it was really obvious, in that event, and decided it was too unlikely. WIFOM working in your favor, for once.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]