Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 33

Author Topic: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Game Over!)  (Read 87350 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Day 2)
« Reply #390 on: March 06, 2014, 02:27:17 am »

I died as I lived. Like a noob.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 06, 2014, 03:55:20 am »

Okay gang, the game ends in a win for all others if the last Unionist or both the Confederates die. I'm pretty sure I know what you all are, but I'm going to complete my vote analysis before I start pointing fingers.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: March 06, 2014, 06:13:04 am »

Darkpaladin109's spirit matrerializes before Mastachcheese, attempting to strangle him, but his ghostly arm just passes through his neck, before the spirit dissapears in a puff os smoke.
I was playing like a noob, but that's exactly what I am. I think I should also point out it's not my fault I got saddled with propably the most important role I could get. Also, Perseus, update the OP.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: March 06, 2014, 07:03:02 am »

Darkpaladin109's spirit matrerializes before Mastachcheese, attempting to strangle him, but his ghostly arm just passes through his neck, before the spirit dissapears in a puff os smoke.
I was playing like a noob, but that's exactly what I am. I think I should also point out it's not my fault I got saddled with propably the most important role I could get. Also, Perseus, update the OP.
*grabs shovel*
Not your fault that you got "saddled" with it but it is your fault how you handled with it.
Now get back in the deadchat or I'll revive you just to kill you again with my own hands and even that doesn't make sense!

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: March 06, 2014, 08:16:12 am »

We're nearing the end, I recommend this track as we near the end.

Wolf
Every metric of mine says you're town. If you're the final town player then if we all lynch you then the Confederates, the Bad, the Good and the Ugly will win. If you're not Union, now's the time to say what you are.

Everyone Else

If you want to win, you best be voting Wolf, unless you know that Wolf definitely isn't the final Unionist. Remember, the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly all win if they survive until the end of the game, and killing the last Union player is the quickest way to end the game. Don't claim yet though: let's see what Wolf says he is.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 06, 2014, 10:10:57 am »

Hello NQT.

You really should recalibrate your metrics, sir.  Who is your partner, be they the good or the ugly I don't care.  I know you show confederate when you aren't one, because I'm the confederate general.  So, pray tell, who's your partner, NQT?

Also, if that's the way we're playing this, unvote.  And lynch me if you want, that's fine.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: March 06, 2014, 10:20:39 am »

Unvote

Wow, I... misjudged you. You're an even better player than I thought.

In that case, your scumbuddy is SBC?

I'm in league with MOWE.

If we accidentally hit the Bad today, then just nightkill the remaining player and we've won. Why do you think Cheese is Union?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: March 06, 2014, 10:24:27 am »

NQT, could you show your renowned vote analysis to us, out of curiosity? I want to see how you came to the conclusion that 4maskwolf was town.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 06, 2014, 10:30:46 am »

Basically, they have the highest vote count and the highest post count, they suspected (or appeared to suspect) the most players and their reads were more comprehensive than most other players. It didn't help that most of the town in this game were pretty clueless.

What's your alignment then, Deathsword?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: March 06, 2014, 10:34:04 am »

Also, his D1 unvote got IG lynched. Damn fine play.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: March 06, 2014, 10:36:41 am »

Well, game over. No way I can win. I could claim Bad and have us lynch mastahcheese. I might even pull it off. But as soon as he flips, everyone will know I'm the last town. I'll be nk'd and the game will be over anyway. So, yes, I am the last town.
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: March 06, 2014, 10:41:20 am »

Deathsword Shorten

I had you pegged as the Bad due to the fact that Scientist was absent from Day 1 and there was only one night kill. Also, you never voted! Gonna take a good hard look at my analysis after all this...

Spoiler: vote analysis stuff (click to show/hide)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: March 06, 2014, 10:48:55 am »

Also, you never voted!
I suppose my vote on Solymr was a hallucination then?

Shorten

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: March 06, 2014, 10:56:22 am »

I suppose my vote on Solymr was a hallucination then?
Ah, I meant generally. But, yes, you did have one vote which was better than Superblackcat and about on par with Imperial Guardsman. (Obviously Scientist's absence wasn't your fault.)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: March 06, 2014, 04:27:05 pm »

HOLY CRUD a lot happened.

(thanks 4mask for giving me a list to copy-paste)

4maskwolf - claiming Confed General
MastahCheese - me
NQT - Good/Ugly
Superblackcat - I'll address this below
Deathsword - trying to get me killed? Claiming last town
MOWE - Good/Ugly

So basically, since Wolf is claiming general, and saying that NQT is Good/Ugly, NQT confirms this, and is with MOWE.

And now that you've just claimed confederate, should I even bother answering your accusations? I already admitted I was in a rush, and I already admitted that I should have put more effort into the post, but I was under the assumption that I wouldn't even be there for the day end. And it's not like I could have removed my vote later, as that would have just resulted in a no-lynch.
And think of it this way, if I were scum, why would I have even voted? If I had said nothing at all, then if nobody changed their vote, he would have been lynched anyway, if I were scum, it'd been a far safer bet to just keep my mouth shut and go with the flow, as a non-voter. But no, I actually voiced my opinion.
Well, I guess I did just answer your accusation.

Deathsword: Why are you shortening? You are providing no vote, and you've basically just said that your plan was to try to get me killed under a faulty claim. You've basically just given up, are you that convinced that you've lost? Wait a minute...

Well, game over. No way I can win.
You say I, not we.
...You're really the bad, aren't you?

Also why aren't we just lynching 4mask if he just claimed as a confederate? Is there something I'm missing in this equation?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 33