Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Blank Plays: Recettear: an item shops tale!  (Read 3466 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Blank Plays: Recettear: an item shops tale!
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2014, 01:46:59 am »

This game must genuinely hate me!

Blank Plays: Recettear an item shops tale - Episode 4 - Capitalism Crashes

Now I thought I'd upload this rather than make you wait even long for the next installment, as all in the all the footage that works wasn't too shabby! So whilst I fix more problems (and not just Recette's massive debt) such as crashes, enjoy my ramblings!

Anyone else find Recette's catchphrase of Capitalism Ho a little tongue in cheek considering Tear is basically pimping her services out forcing her to run an Item shop to repay a debt her father may or may not actually owe.

pimps refer to their girls as a ___ , so a ___ who's pimp is forcing them to run an Item shop would be a  ___ for Capitalism, thus Capitalism ___ .

By that logic most employers would be Pimp's ergo I like it!

~Blank

If you ever worked in retail/sales, you wouldn't doubt the similarities between pimps and employers.  And wouldn't like it, lol.

Blankdoor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Blank Plays
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2014, 01:50:31 am »

If you ever worked in retail/sales, you wouldn't doubt the similarities between pimps and employers.  And wouldn't like it, lol.

I have worked in retail, I understand, trust me on that one!

~Blank
I'mma Let's Player as well, just a not very popular one: http://www.youtube.com/user/blankdoor

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2014, 07:49:59 pm »

Love this game. Although, 20 dollars is a BIT high.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Blankdoor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Blank Plays
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2014, 03:43:28 pm »

We make the first (and our only it seems) payment!

Blank Plays: Recettear an item shops tale - Episode 7 - Pix and payment

So after much anguish with crashing dungeons and little girls ruining our profits we make our payment! Though honestly I felt this would be worth wrapping up here over continuing till end game. Rather than fighting the bugs (which don't seem to be going anytime soon) and having to try a dungeon 8 times to make it to the third floor (this is literally what happening) I decided to leave the first week up to hopefully show others the game and they can buy it for themselves!

So this series is finally over with, far sooner than what I was expecting! Thanks for coming along and watching what I've done so far!

~Blank
I'mma Let's Player as well, just a not very popular one: http://www.youtube.com/user/blankdoor

JackOSpades

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurker Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2014, 12:01:16 pm »

Aw sad to see this go, but if your having that many issues with the game I can understand why.

maby one day the bugs will be fixed and we'll get to hear more tales of how you bought some girl's cherry for 450pics or received death threats from the guild-master. :P
Pages: 1 [2]