Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Artemis Fowl mod 0.4  (Read 2310 times)

keegspot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Artemis Fowl mod 0.4
« on: February 12, 2014, 09:11:01 pm »

« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 06:18:29 pm by keegspot »

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
Re: Artemis Fowl mod
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 09:28:54 pm »

I think it would be, altho everything is pretty much here already. Are you going to try and make them the technologically advanced fairies, or going to go on the olden lore where Demons where still a part of the timeline and human could do magic?

keegspot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Artemis Fowl mod
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 09:48:02 pm »

Im going to try to make the technologically advanced fairies and if i cant think of a way to get the fairys laser guns to work than the olden lore one.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 10:00:43 pm by keegspot »

dirkdragonslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Modder, Proficient Failure
    • View Profile
Re: Artemis Fowl mod 0.4
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 09:35:08 pm »

Shouldn't the main post actually describe the mod and it's contents, and your intention/direction this is going? right now it is just a suspicious download. Not saying I doubt ya, but it's way to vague to even consider trying.
"Games come and go, and we all get tired of some games after time, but Dwarf Fortress seems to grab me by the leg every couple months and drags me back with it's bloody, ASCII claw. I think this game has given me Stockholm syndrome, but I love it so, and it's simplistic style yet extremely complex mechanics are like fine art, like a beautifully crafted ☼Cave Spider Silk Sock☼" - Dirk 3/31/2014
TAIL SHOOOOES!