Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reader count!  Do you read TLCM?  If so, pick your favorite character below!

Misty Kolnazom, the Greatest Cheesemaker Ever!
Reg Pashmad the Recruit
Gruzzlus Holt the Captain
Plumpy the Plump Helmet Man
Kulet Lokunnomel the Nun
Enir Twigappears the Overseer
Darkerdaffodil the Elf
Maynard the Mule
Other
Iron Owl the Iron Knight

Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 348

Author Topic: The Littlest Cheesemaker - Updated 12/07/2022  (Read 1767586 times)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile

Do vampire plumphelmet people suck blood or plumphelmet juice?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Do vampire plumphelmet people suck blood or plumphelmet juice?
Fun Fact: All plump helmet men do suck blood in the mod, but very rarely and only if unsupervised. It simulated the plump helmet man murdering people.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

darokindefender

• Bay Watcher
  • I have many skills
    • View Profile
Wait how did that even happen?

Oh ... nevermind. Apparently the one year old Kivish Ilidcatten is strong enough to take on a GCS. I don't even...

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile

The name's Misty. I do the cheesemaking 'round these parts.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile

I really, really can't see Misty volunteering to oversee a whole fort at this point in her life.

Not only is she barely 12 years old, but she's got a problem with authority figures (dad), she has absolutely no leadership experience, and right at this moment she's still in severe emotional shock over seeing her closest friend killed.
In other words, she's perfect for a succession fort

Yeah, I can sorta see the story thrusting her into the role with zero preparation, as the next horror she has to endure... but she certainly wouldn't announce herself as "Mistem Wheeldreams, Overseer of Shielddawn!"
I got it:
"Hmm, you're not on the migrant list... Oh , you must be the new overseer, here's your hat and coat, I'm out!"

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile

I really, really can't see Misty volunteering to oversee a whole fort at this point in her life.

Not only is she barely 12 years old, but she's got a problem with authority figures (dad), she has absolutely no leadership experience, and right at this moment she's still in severe emotional shock over seeing her closest friend killed.

Yeah, I can sorta see the story thrusting her into the role with zero preparation, as the next horror she has to endure... but she certainly wouldn't announce herself as "Mistem Wheeldreams, Overseer of Shielddawn!"
I got it:
"Hmm, you're not on the migrant list... Oh , you must be the new overseer, here's your hat and coat, I'm out!"
+1
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

maxcat61

• Bay Watcher
  • SuperMinion
    • View Profile

I got it:
+1
+1
You can't make an omelette without melting a few dwarves...
The purple overseer hat weights heavily on one's head. Some would argue that the leadership of Doomforest is uneasy to bear for too long. Others would simply suggest that we don't craft the next overseer hat out of rutile.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile

The name's Misty. I do the cheesemaking 'round these parts.

+1
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

I got it:
+1
+1

I'd prefer this to Misty declaring herself Overseer for story reasons. And hilarity.

+1
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What would Misty do in that case?

Eventually get bored and render the fortress unplayable by not responding to developing cases of !!FUN!! ?

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile

What would Misty do in that case?

Eventually get bored and render the fortress unplayable by not responding to developing cases of !!FUN!! ?

Misty, bored, would start a megaproject, making half of the fortress cheesemakers and then building a tower made out of cheese, despite the fact that you can't actually do that in the game.

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile

I got it:
+1
+1

I'd prefer this to Misty declaring herself Overseer for story reasons. And hilarity.

+1
I prefer this to the original suggestion, actually. +1.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 06:27:46 am by Dwarf4Explosives »
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

CaptainGame

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I got it:

+1 "But I'm a cheesemake - " "Yeah, I tried the 'useless migrant' act, didn't work for me either. Have !!FUN!!, kid."

Bonus points: The ex-Overseer then takes up residence in the booze stockpile. Misty repeatedly attempts to ask her for advice and she repeatedly refuses to do anything but single-handedly cause booze shortages and then blame Misty's management skills for them.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 11:40:43 am by CaptainGame »

Ancalagon_TB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I must reluctantly admit that Overseerership being trust upon her makes more sense than her claiming it...

I'm still not convinced that it's best for the story, but it would be funny
hamster cheese supplies are low
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 348