Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reader count!  Do you read TLCM?  If so, pick your favorite character below!

Misty Kolnazom, the Greatest Cheesemaker Ever!
Reg Pashmad the Recruit
Gruzzlus Holt the Captain
Plumpy the Plump Helmet Man
Kulet Lokunnomel the Nun
Enir Twigappears the Overseer
Darkerdaffodil the Elf
Maynard the Mule
Other
Iron Owl the Iron Knight

Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 348

Author Topic: The Littlest Cheesemaker - Updated 12/07/2022  (Read 1767675 times)

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It would be funny, but I really do not think that it would be a good thing for the story. :-\ What would Misty do? Leave the overseership to some random farmer?

Foxite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Are you a vampire?"
"Why? Are YOU a vampire?"
+1
The best way to demonstrate it to him is take a save of 40 year old fortress with 150 dwarves in it on a good sized embark with a volcano that just breached the circus and install it on his gaming rig and watch it bring his rig to its knees.

Foxite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not only is she barely 12 years old, but she's got a problem with authority figures (dad), she has absolutely no leadership experience, and right now she's in severe emotional shock over seeing her closest friend killed.
In other words, she's perfect for a succession fort
Can I sig that?
The best way to demonstrate it to him is take a save of 40 year old fortress with 150 dwarves in it on a good sized embark with a volcano that just breached the circus and install it on his gaming rig and watch it bring his rig to its knees.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

PTW.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile

Not only is she barely 12 years old, but she's got a problem with authority figures (dad), she has absolutely no leadership experience, and right now she's in severe emotional shock over seeing her closest friend killed.
In other words, she's perfect for a succession fort
Can I sig that?
Feel free, I don't mind being sigged

chevil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

PTW

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile

This thread has one eleventh of a million views by now. By the time it's done, it could easily have surpassed the one million mark. Just something to think about.
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

This thread has one eleventh of a million views by now. By the time it's done, it could easily have surpassed the one million mark. Just something to think about.
Have you been reading XKCD again?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Have you been reading XKCD again?
Still a long way to go till it beats Spearbreakers 359836. :P

PS: Just looked it up because I was curious... my mod thread as over a million. (Old thread has 831331 till I locked it, new one has 286210)  :o
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 06:17:19 pm by Meph »
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

Your current thread has significantly under a million. A million is seven figures, that's only six.

Also, weep:

[=] Bay 12 cannot the box (Happy thread) « 1 2 3 ... 10114 »    Janet    151700    3397666

I'm not sure anything will ever surpass the Happy Thread, unless it gets locked.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Your current thread has significantly under a million. A million is seven figures, that's only six.

Also, weep:

[=] Bay 12 cannot the box (Happy thread) « 1 2 3 ... 10114 »    Janet    151700    3397666

I'm not sure anything will ever surpass the Happy Thread, unless it gets locked.
666 at end of happy thread views. [insert conspiracy theory here]

And Meph was talking about the total of both threads.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

Ah, okay.
...why are we talking about this?

"Are you a vampire?"
"Why? Are YOU a vampire?"
+1
+1

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile

What does XKCD have to do with what I said?
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile

math.  obtuse math
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 348