Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reader count!  Do you read TLCM?  If so, pick your favorite character below!

Misty Kolnazom, the Greatest Cheesemaker Ever!
Reg Pashmad the Recruit
Gruzzlus Holt the Captain
Plumpy the Plump Helmet Man
Kulet Lokunnomel the Nun
Enir Twigappears the Overseer
Darkerdaffodil the Elf
Maynard the Mule
Other
Iron Owl the Iron Knight

Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 348

Author Topic: The Littlest Cheesemaker - Updated 12/07/2022  (Read 1784873 times)

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

* evictedSaint draws as fast as he possibly can

mate888

• Bay Watcher
  • [CRAZED]
    • View Profile

* evictedSaint draws as fast as he possibly can
You can do it!
My second turn's unnoficial goal was to turn everyone into vampires, and it backfired so bad, I ended up making the fort a more efficient, safer and friendlier place.
Apparently they evolved a taste for everything I love and care about

Ancalagon_TB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wow. I leave the forums for god knows ho long, I come back, and the next update is still in the works?

ES has created a delightful story.  He puts in a lot of work, all we have to do is chit-chat.  He doesn't *owe* us anything.  Be patient.  It will be worth the wait.
hamster cheese supplies are low

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Catten's Choice Cuts

I like that because it's simple and natural.  I'm sure some funny name would work as well.

--Rexfelum

Foxite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ooooo 99%!!  :D :D :D

Edit:
I like that because it's simple and natural.  I'm sure some funny name would work as well.

--Rexfelum
Hold on a bit. How can the post before you have "70%" in the title while your post has "50%" in the title? Did you just take really really long to write the post or something? :P
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 09:43:50 am by latias1290 »
The best way to demonstrate it to him is take a save of 40 year old fortress with 150 dwarves in it on a good sized embark with a volcano that just breached the circus and install it on his gaming rig and watch it bring his rig to its knees.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

Catten's Choice Cuts

--Rexfelum
I like it for the alliteration, the stealth cat pun, and the fact that it sounds like a real-world meatcutter's shop.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile

Wait!!! If it is 99% done, that means that there are 100 frames  :o
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

I like Catten's Choice Cuts as well. 

Edit:

--Rexfelum
Hold on a bit. How can the post before you have "70%" in the title while your post has "50%" in the title? Did you just take really really long to write the post or something? :P
If you quote a post, it defaults to that post's subject, even if the thread title has subsequently changed. 

That said, there's also simply changing the subject line on a lark, though. ^_^

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

Or just that each of the 10 frames has 10 layers.

Foxite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The best way to demonstrate it to him is take a save of 40 year old fortress with 150 dwarves in it on a good sized embark with a volcano that just breached the circus and install it on his gaming rig and watch it bring his rig to its knees.

Foxite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you quote a post, it defaults to that post's subject, even if the thread title has subsequently changed. 

That said, there's also simply changing the subject line on a lark, though. ^_^
Yeah, but it's kind of unusual to do that for that though.

Edit:
Quote from: me
Re: The Littlest Cheesemaker-Updated 2/21-END OF CHAPTER 3 (next update compete)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwGTQu8DeTQ
I didn't see the troll until I started getting sceptical because of saint not uploading it, and looked at the OPs title. That said, well done.

Edit 2: And now I realize that the title in my post is not even because of saint changing it... even though you just mentioned it >.> Clusterfuck alert
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 10:36:08 am by latias1290 »

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile

"Legendary Derp" indeed.

Ops Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Or. It could mean all the art is done he just needs to touch it up to put it in a ready to post state.
Likes Goblins for their terrifying features because I can slaughter them with gleeful abandon.

Foxite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Or. It could mean all the art is done he just needs to touch it up to put it in a ready to post state.
He knows that, it's a joke obviously.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Or that there's a grand total of 100 pixels involved.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 348