Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reader count!  Do you read TLCM?  If so, pick your favorite character below!

Misty Kolnazom, the Greatest Cheesemaker Ever!
Reg Pashmad the Recruit
Gruzzlus Holt the Captain
Plumpy the Plump Helmet Man
Kulet Lokunnomel the Nun
Enir Twigappears the Overseer
Darkerdaffodil the Elf
Maynard the Mule
Other
Iron Owl the Iron Knight

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 348

Author Topic: The Littlest Cheesemaker - Updated 12/07/2022  (Read 1767559 times)

SpookyDoctor

• Bay Watcher
  • Ø
    • View Profile
Re: The Littlest Cheesemaker (Illustrated Interactive Story)
« Reply #135 on: March 06, 2014, 06:15:46 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Actually, the style is originally from the comics on MS PAINT ADVENTURES. This kinda thing is actually really popular on 4chan's /tg/ as well as tumblr.
Ø

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 06, 2014, 06:43:09 pm »

Actually, the style is originally from the comics on MS PAINT ADVENTURES. This kinda thing is actually really popular on 4chan's /tg/ as well as tumblr.

^This.

You should put a link to Cloussprite it the OP. Continue the chain!

Nah.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 06:45:43 pm by evictedSaint »

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 06, 2014, 07:39:00 pm »

I know. -_- I just try to forget MSPaint Adventures exists. I had a bad time with it.

SpookyDoctor

• Bay Watcher
  • Ø
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 06, 2014, 07:40:13 pm »

I understand.
I try to forget that Tumblr exists.
Ø

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 06, 2014, 08:05:53 pm »

* nods * I lost my girlfriend to tumblr once. She came back, but only thanks to my tumblr-surfing friend. He's a master at keeping his identity. Or more accurate, he's a giant dwarf with the "just doesn't care about anything anymore" tag and ergo cannot be impressed upon very heavily.

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 07, 2014, 02:47:35 pm »

Thank you for that information. If I had participated in the aparant wealth of comunity voting games that haunt tumblr, I might not have left the house for weeks.
My interactive forum thing: Adventures of Sir Major

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 07, 2014, 02:52:09 pm »

Eeyah. There's other sticky traps in Tumblr as well. I would suggest making a list of what makes you you and what your likes and dislikes are, as well as setting a timer before getting on Tumblr. If used responsibly and with filters it can be a pleasant experience. O'course, that can describe the whole of the internet, to be honest. It's just that some places are inherently worse as stealing your life due to their nature. I'm not picking on Tumblr specifically, although it does sometimes seem like Tumblr users are being "assimilated" more so than other social media. * shrug *

Timeless Bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 07, 2014, 03:04:19 pm »

L33tsp34k does to English what Picasso did to faces.

Dwarfopoly
The Luckiest Tourist EVER
Bloodlines of the Forii

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 07, 2014, 03:06:03 pm »

* clap clap clap *

"Insanity, insanity, no escaping that for me!"

Raul351

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Digital Art☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 07, 2014, 11:30:13 pm »

I hope this doesn't just die off. I really like how it's been going so far, with it's cute characters, art, and allusions to homestuck.
I am not liable for any disappointment attributed to this post.

Kaos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 07, 2014, 11:42:59 pm »

Just whatever you do don't let AfellowDwarf influence the decisions, and much less write part of the story, otherwise Misty might end up on a lesbian orgy... on second thought... I guess same-sex orgies are not so bad when the protagonist is female... poor Nerin still has nightmares to this day, though...  :P

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 08, 2014, 12:32:31 am »

I hope this doesn't just die off. I really like how it's been going so far, with it's cute characters, art, and allusions to homestuck.

It's not dead!  The next scene is just kinda big and I'm putting too much effort into it.  Also, I had an exam yesterday, so that took up time.

Just whatever you do don't let AfellowDwarf influence the decisions, and much less write part of the story, otherwise Misty might end up on a lesbian orgy... on second thought... I guess same-sex orgies are not so bad when the protagonist is female... poor Nerin still has nightmares to this day, though...  :P

That reminds me!  While I do encourage fanart, I would very much appreciate if it remained sfw sex-wise, guys. 

* clap clap clap *

"Insanity, insanity, no escaping that for me!"

Hey, friends!  Could you maybe take that discussion some place else?  It's not really relevant to this thread.

Expect an update later tonight, guys.  It may be a couple hours, though.

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 08, 2014, 03:27:39 am »

Don't worry. Flirting with everything is just too creepy when you controll a 12-year old girl. I'll behave unless there's a timeskip.

Anyway, let's adopt the first animal we come across. Especially if it already has an owner. If they ask it back, we can practice our throwing.

Edit: Oh, and this is the depot, right? Write some insults directed to Humans and Elves on the walls, as to boost diplomatic relations.

Edit2: These guards should give us a wheelbarrow ride to the office. If there's no wheelbarrow around, just sit on one of the bins and insist on being carried.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 03:51:46 am by AfellowDwarf »

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 08, 2014, 03:55:15 am »

Don't worry. Flirting with everything is just too creepy when you controll a 12-year old girl. I'll behave unless there's a timeskip.

Anyway, let's adopt the first animal we come across. Especially if it already has an owner. If they ask it back, we can practice our throwing.

Edit: Oh, and this is the depot, right? Write some insults directed to Humans and Elves on the walls, as to boost diplomatic relations.

Edit2: These guards should give us a wheelbarrow ride to the office. If there's no wheelbarrow around, just sit on one of the bins and insist on being carried.
::)
That fellow will definitely turn this story into trash.
So, did I get the main idea to become such pain in the ass so they will throw Misty outta here?
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 08, 2014, 03:59:46 am »

Huh, I didn't think so far ahead.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 348