Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reader count!  Do you read TLCM?  If so, pick your favorite character below!

Misty Kolnazom, the Greatest Cheesemaker Ever!
Reg Pashmad the Recruit
Gruzzlus Holt the Captain
Plumpy the Plump Helmet Man
Kulet Lokunnomel the Nun
Enir Twigappears the Overseer
Darkerdaffodil the Elf
Maynard the Mule
Other
Iron Owl the Iron Knight

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 348

Author Topic: The Littlest Cheesemaker - Updated 12/07/2022  (Read 1767353 times)

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
Re: The Littlest Cheesemaker (Illustrated Interactive Story)
« Reply #570 on: May 02, 2014, 09:56:26 pm »

Don't sweat it, guys.  Finals are next week, and then I'll be free to continue Misty's campaign to become the best cheesemaker who ever lived. 

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: May 04, 2014, 08:18:39 am »

Don't sweat it, guys.  Finals are next week, and then I'll be free to continue Misty's campaign to become the best cheesemaker who ever lived.
:D *is looking forwards to it*
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: May 04, 2014, 08:50:56 am »

Misty
> Dance. Things are looking up.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: May 04, 2014, 10:00:16 am »

Misty
> Dance. Things are looking up.

>Dance! Dance to open up portals to other dimensions!

Dwarfy

• Bay Watcher
  • Wanted: Dead or with Chives
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: May 04, 2014, 05:22:30 pm »

Dance your way to victory!
Also, consult the other members of your traveling circus about who they are and what they know about the journey and destination.
Is there any recent news from the world?
Wars? Enemy races? BoatMurdered? Requested goods and services, particularly any related to cheese?

Exposition, go!
"Necromancy is sort of like Jaywalking. It's not illegal, just frowned upon."

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: May 04, 2014, 06:05:41 pm »

Wars? Enemy races? BoatMurdered? Requested goods and services, particularly any related to cheese?
Awesome, if they're in the Boatmurdered universe, that means Spearbreakers should be somewhere, too. :D

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: May 04, 2014, 06:57:45 pm »

Awesome, if they're in the Boatmurdered universe, that means Spearbreakers should be somewhere, too. :D

:)

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: May 05, 2014, 05:40:26 am »

this is in the Meth mod universe... the talks of Orks, Nuns, and the golden chest in the ground seems to be the case.
that said would it be okay we play a little side story to pass the time til next the update?
Spoiler: small game here (click to show/hide)

I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Larix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: May 05, 2014, 04:40:25 pm »

The best cheesemaker who ever lived? That's a mighty tall order. One of my favourite dwarfs _is_ a "farmer", whose two legendary farming skills are milking and cheesemaking. And she built them from the "novice" ratings she started out at (part of the starting seven); she also became a legendary mechanic, but her cheesemaking skill is _much_ higher.

In that vein - keep chatting it up with the mechanic, mechanics and cheese go perfectly together. After all, cheese comes in wheels!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: May 05, 2014, 04:44:01 pm »

In that vein - keep chatting it up with the mechanic, mechanics and cheese go perfectly together. After all, cheese comes in wheels!

Not to mention all the fancy mechanisms that are (presumably) involved in the making of the finest and most technically difficult cheeses.

mate888

• Bay Watcher
  • [CRAZED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: May 05, 2014, 07:58:57 pm »

PTW This is awensome.
Also, if some kobold-goblin.-elven-human-necromancer-zombie sperm whale altercate appears to happen in the middle of the road they should sacrifice the PHM. Those things are EVIL!
My second turn's unnoficial goal was to turn everyone into vampires, and it backfired so bad, I ended up making the fort a more efficient, safer and friendlier place.
Apparently they evolved a taste for everything I love and care about

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: May 05, 2014, 09:24:59 pm »

this is in the Meth mod universe... the talks of Orks, Nuns, and the golden chest in the ground seems to be the case.
Aw, don't spoil my fun. lol

Dwarfy

• Bay Watcher
  • Wanted: Dead or with Chives
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: May 06, 2014, 08:37:20 pm »

Well, there is of course no rule to Boatmurdered or SpearBreakers. In my own opinion, they are Multiversal and Causality-Persistent. In any universe in which there is Dwarf Fortress, there will eventually be, given time and magma, a group of such fortresses.

Because really, who wants to live in a universal plane of reality without good old BoatMurdered?
"Necromancy is sort of like Jaywalking. It's not illegal, just frowned upon."

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: May 07, 2014, 10:35:32 am »

Well said. While Boatmurdered may therefore be multiplanar (through some as yet unconceived plot point), the Headshoots > Syrupleaf > Spearbreakers sequels take place in a universe called Everoc, which they're pretty much specific to. So I suppose that means that even if it does include Boatmurdered, it doesn't necessarily include Spearbreakers.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: May 07, 2014, 02:31:25 pm »

Well, there is of course no rule to Boatmurdered or SpearBreakers. In my own opinion, they are Multiversal and Causality-Persistent. In any universe in which there is Dwarf Fortress, there will eventually be, given time and magma, a group of such fortresses.

Because really, who wants to live in a universal plane of reality without good old BoatMurdered?
now now I just said it's Masterworks, I didn't go and burst the bubble of folks pulling levers and stopping undead elephants with molton rock/metal. Just that now there's a case of that happening when an necromancer/warlock strolls by a fort. Also those Orks also can jump into a war blimp and fly around looking for towns to pillage kidnapping folks via Fulton balloons then there's also Gnomes who more in tune with nature than the elves and run around being half clockborgs. To sum up this ramble, there's LOADS of HFS in Masterworks Misty might stumble into to be the best Cheesemaker in the world.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 348