Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reader count!  Do you read TLCM?  If so, pick your favorite character below!

Misty Kolnazom, the Greatest Cheesemaker Ever!
Reg Pashmad the Recruit
Gruzzlus Holt the Captain
Plumpy the Plump Helmet Man
Kulet Lokunnomel the Nun
Enir Twigappears the Overseer
Darkerdaffodil the Elf
Maynard the Mule
Other
Iron Owl the Iron Knight

Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 348

Author Topic: The Littlest Cheesemaker - Updated 12/07/2022  (Read 1785357 times)

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
Re: The Littlest Cheesemaker (Illustrated Interactive Story) Update 1/3
« Reply #2580 on: January 05, 2015, 10:12:14 pm »

Haul boozes from the stockpile to the dinning hall.
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: January 06, 2015, 02:17:26 am »

Get drunk.
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2582 on: January 06, 2015, 04:45:03 am »

Cope with your losses by finding caged prisoners and speaking to them.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 08:59:35 am by Boltgun »

hostergaard

• Bay Watcher
  • Pull lever R
    • View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: January 06, 2015, 06:34:43 am »

Well, do what you are ordered; take the corpses outside and bury them below a tree. Or just leave them before the tree to fertilize it Make sure not to hurt the tree.

I am sure they will appreciate the thought if they where alive. And it does not hurt to show any natural force residing in the trees that you did not mean to harm the elves. Might be useful to have some friends once the elves comes knocking asking what happened to the caravan. I mean, these idiots just provoked a war with a bunch of elves that nearly won the last one. The mountain-home don't have much of an army to help out, or protect themselves for that matter. Her father might be a prime target in any war, being a legendary smith in a very ill protected mountain-home. So make sure to you at least keep things as nice as possible with the treehuggers.

I know check the donkey for a couple of tree saplings or seeds and plant them where you put the corpses, that should please the hippies and show respect for your recently deceased pointy eared friend. Oh, and say a personal prayer for them to Urist XXXwhatever and then a courtesy one to the force.

Also: Holy moly plot twist! I just recently caught up with the thread and I am now sad. I liked the dude. He was nice. Good story tough, keep the updates coming, I love them!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 06:37:34 am by hostergaard »
They decided to leave my fortress via the circus because the front door was locked to keep Goblins out.  THAT should be an interesting trip back to the Mountainhome.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: January 06, 2015, 10:22:30 am »

Cope with your losses by finding caged prisoners and speaking to them.
Talking to goblins will cheer her up? Well, if she liked the elves I guess it's not too much of a stretch...

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: January 06, 2015, 10:37:07 am »

Misty has too many naive feels.  She is a walking Break the Cutie, and it time we do just that.  Again.

She should haul the elves to the miasma pit.  I hope it has all kinds of cool bones and sinews in it.  And vermin, I always have a fair amount of vermin and kitties in refuse piles.

Haul the organic trash to the pits.  Miasma and rats and worms everywhere.  Kitty adopts Mistem.

Also now going to mod in maggots, specifically.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 10:39:18 am by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

brokegamer

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALCOHOL_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: January 06, 2015, 01:34:51 pm »

Not that we purposely fertilize the field with our dead, but its sure to have happened before.

My grandmother always buried a deceased pet under a something-edible plant. It's a source of great ambivalence eating a blueberry pie fertilised by your favourite cat's decomposing body. Great yield though.

I think the elf would have liked that though, dispose of the elf corpse under a tree if you can.
I do let's plays on them there 'tubes.

Chances are if I'm making a post, I'm drunk.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: January 06, 2015, 01:59:44 pm »

Not that we purposely fertilize the field with our dead, but its sure to have happened before.

My grandmother always buried a deceased pet under a something-edible plant. It's a source of great ambivalence eating a blueberry pie fertilised by your favourite cat's decomposing body. Great yield though.

I think the elf would have liked that though, dispose of the elf corpse under a tree if you can.
Or the plump helmet fields. For sake of irony.

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: January 06, 2015, 02:10:04 pm »

Haul the organic trash to the pits.  Miasma and rats and worms everywhere.  Kitty adopts Mistem.
+1

gchristopher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: January 06, 2015, 03:27:40 pm »

Choose Dorkierdaffodil's corpse to haul. (Obviously) Maybe he's not all the way dead! Attempt resuscitation. (Possibly gross).

If he's really really dead, I bet I you know about someone who might be able to help! Someone nearby! Someone with specific useful tips and tricks regarding life and death!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 03:29:39 pm by gchristopher »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #2590 on: January 06, 2015, 05:08:08 pm »

Choose Dorkierdaffodil's corpse to haul. (Obviously) Maybe he's not all the way dead! Attempt resuscitation. (Possibly gross).

If he's really really dead, I bet I you know about someone who might be able to help! Someone nearby! Someone with specific useful tips and tricks regarding life and death!

Like... that necromancer tower? (Or maybe the white healer mage that exists in the mod. He can actually resurrect dwarves. Dwarves I said. Not elves. Damn the elves.)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: January 06, 2015, 06:07:33 pm »

If it is the necromancer, this is a really bad idea.

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: January 06, 2015, 06:19:06 pm »

Then have Misty sneaking around the tower, trying to find the slab. This doesn't seem like it could go wrong.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: January 06, 2015, 06:31:24 pm »

Then have Misty sneaking around the tower, trying to find the slab. This doesn't seem like it could go wrong.
Mistem Wheeldreams gestures
Elf corpse shudders and begins to move

Ancalagon_TB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: January 06, 2015, 07:18:38 pm »

That's a *terrible* idea and I LOVE IT! 

+Eleventeen
hamster cheese supplies are low
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 348