Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reader count!  Do you read TLCM?  If so, pick your favorite character below!

Misty Kolnazom, the Greatest Cheesemaker Ever!
Reg Pashmad the Recruit
Gruzzlus Holt the Captain
Plumpy the Plump Helmet Man
Kulet Lokunnomel the Nun
Enir Twigappears the Overseer
Darkerdaffodil the Elf
Maynard the Mule
Other
Iron Owl the Iron Knight

Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 348

Author Topic: The Littlest Cheesemaker - Updated 12/07/2022  (Read 1786253 times)

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
Re: The Littlest Cheesemaker-Update 6/24
« Reply #3645 on: June 28, 2015, 09:31:47 pm »

to death!!!

Another word of approval.

I forgot to add this incredibly relevant quote from one of Scott Adam's many works.
You say: "Our company is skilled in many other things that are never reported by the biased media."
Media reports: "Our company _____ killed _____ m ________ other t _________________ er ____________ e _____ s ___________ a."
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 09:34:18 pm by Laptisen »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3646 on: June 28, 2015, 09:32:45 pm »

GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Bobguy3

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3647 on: June 28, 2015, 10:07:56 pm »

Reminds me of this quote,
There ███ ██ is ███ no ████ ██ conspiracy █████ █ ███ Everything ██████ ██ is ███ fine ██████ ██ ███ trust ████ your ██████ ██ Government

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3648 on: June 29, 2015, 08:49:22 am »

I would like to say that I too would dislike it if Reg died immediately in the next update.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3649 on: June 29, 2015, 10:06:21 am »

I would like to say that I too would dislike it if Reg died immediately in the next update.
Agreed

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #3650 on: June 29, 2015, 10:47:10 am »

I would like __ __ ____ _ ___ _____ _______ it if Reg died immediately in the next update.

Please evictedSaint, notice me.

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3651 on: June 29, 2015, 11:04:59 am »

I would like __ __ ____ _ ___ _____ _______ it if Reg died immediately in the next update.

Dang it, I set it specifically so it would be easy to misquote it, then you go and do it wrong. Here's how that should have been misquoted.
I would like to say that I too would like it if Reg died immediately in the next update.
Agreed
Wow, two more voices of approval for Reg's death! It's surprising how it seems everybody just wants Reg to die so much!
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #3652 on: June 29, 2015, 11:16:24 am »

Dang it, I set it specifically so it would be easy to misquote it, then you go and do it wrong. Here's how that should have been misquoted.
I would like to say that I too would like it if Reg died immediately in the next update.
Agreed
Wow, two more voices of approval for Reg's death! It's surprising how it seems everybody just wants Reg to die so much!

It was all part of the plan.  :-* :-*

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3653 on: June 29, 2015, 11:47:03 am »

Agreed
Aww, but Reg is my fav character... Why can't we kill off Misty?

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #3654 on: June 29, 2015, 12:00:19 pm »

Agreed

You mean,

I really wouldn't like it if Reg has to die, but I don't think you should kill off Misty either.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3655 on: June 29, 2015, 12:01:45 pm »

It'll be just like game of thrones!  :P
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3656 on: June 29, 2015, 12:24:30 pm »

Agreed

You mean,

I really wouldn't like it if Reg has to die, but I don't think you should kill off Misty either.
Well yes, but there's nothing more Dwarven than the character you poured hours of time and focus into dying by some sudden and horrible catastrophe, leading to a player-driven tantrum spiral. We've all been there, it would surprise noone. Given that Misty is the title character, it'd be the most ballsy move, but at the same time... Let's push back the deaths a bit, yea? Or add in a character based off of Sean Bean... Either works. ( Snoromir, perhaps? )
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 12:26:32 pm by CaptainMcClellan »

Foxite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3657 on: June 29, 2015, 01:18:27 pm »

Agreed

You mean,

Well yes, but there's nothing more Dwarven than the character you poured hours of time and focus into dying by some sudden and horrible catastrophe, leading to a player-driven tantrum spiral. We've all been there, it would surprise noone. Given that Misty is the title character, it'd be the most ballsy move, but at the same time... Let's push back the deaths a bit, yea? Or add in a character based off of Sean Bean... Either works. ( Snoromir, perhaps? )
Are we getting quote pyramids with two tops here?
The best way to demonstrate it to him is take a save of 40 year old fortress with 150 dwarves in it on a good sized embark with a volcano that just breached the circus and install it on his gaming rig and watch it bring his rig to its knees.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3658 on: June 29, 2015, 01:20:26 pm »

Agreed

You mean,

What do you mean?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Foxite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3659 on: June 29, 2015, 01:25:25 pm »

Agreed

You mean,

What do you mean?
Oh, nothing. Just shower thoughts.
The best way to demonstrate it to him is take a save of 40 year old fortress with 150 dwarves in it on a good sized embark with a volcano that just breached the circus and install it on his gaming rig and watch it bring his rig to its knees.
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 348