Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reader count!  Do you read TLCM?  If so, pick your favorite character below!

Misty Kolnazom, the Greatest Cheesemaker Ever!
Reg Pashmad the Recruit
Gruzzlus Holt the Captain
Plumpy the Plump Helmet Man
Kulet Lokunnomel the Nun
Enir Twigappears the Overseer
Darkerdaffodil the Elf
Maynard the Mule
Other
Iron Owl the Iron Knight

Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 348

Author Topic: The Littlest Cheesemaker - Updated 12/07/2022  (Read 1786268 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: The Littlest Cheesemaker-Update 6/24
« Reply #3660 on: June 29, 2015, 01:25:46 pm »

I would like __ __ ____ _ ___ _____ _______ it if Reg died immediately in the next update.

Please evictedSaint, notice me.
Dang it, I set it specifically so it would be easy to misquote it, then you go and do it wrong. Here's how that should have been misquoted.
I would like to say that I too would like it if Reg died immediately in the next update.
Agreed
Wow, two more voices of approval for Reg's death! It's surprising how it seems everybody just wants Reg to die so much!
Aww, but Reg is my fav character... Why can't we kill off Misty?

You mean,

I really wouldn't like it if Reg has to die, but I don't think you should kill off Misty either.
Well yes, but there's nothing more Dwarven than the character you poured hours of time and focus into dying by some sudden and horrible catastrophe, leading to a player-driven tantrum spiral. We've all been there, it would surprise noone. Given that Misty is the title character, it'd be the most ballsy move, but at the same time... Let's push back the deaths a bit, yea? Or add in a character based off of Sean Bean... Either works. ( Snoromir, perhaps? )
Are we getting quote pyramids with two tops here?
What do you mean?
He means this.
One wheel short of a wagon

Foxite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3661 on: June 29, 2015, 01:26:33 pm »

I would like __ __ ____ _ ___ _____ _______ it if Reg died immediately in the next update.

Dang it, I set it specifically so it would be easy to misquote it, then you go and do it wrong. Here's how that should have been misquoted.
I would like to say that I too would like it if Reg died immediately in the next update.
Agreed
Wow, two more voices of approval for Reg's death! It's surprising how it seems everybody just wants Reg to die so much!

You mean,

I really wouldn't like it if Reg has to die, but I don't think you should kill off Misty either.
Well yes, but there's nothing more Dwarven than the character you poured hours of time and focus into dying by some sudden and horrible catastrophe, leading to a player-driven tantrum spiral. We've all been there, it would surprise noone. Given that Misty is the title character, it'd be the most ballsy move, but at the same time... Let's push back the deaths a bit, yea? Or add in a character based off of Sean Bean... Either works. ( Snoromir, perhaps? )
What do you mean?
He means this.
Exactly.
The best way to demonstrate it to him is take a save of 40 year old fortress with 150 dwarves in it on a good sized embark with a volcano that just breached the circus and install it on his gaming rig and watch it bring his rig to its knees.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3662 on: June 29, 2015, 01:28:04 pm »

Agreed

You mean,

What do you mean?
He means this.
Exactly.
AH. Well this is the great pyramid of cheezus!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Foxite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3663 on: June 29, 2015, 01:28:58 pm »

Agreed

You mean,

What do you mean?
He means this.
Exactly.
My first quote in my sig really reflects upon this.
The best way to demonstrate it to him is take a save of 40 year old fortress with 150 dwarves in it on a good sized embark with a volcano that just breached the circus and install it on his gaming rig and watch it bring his rig to its knees.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3664 on: June 29, 2015, 01:30:46 pm »

Agreed

You mean,

What do you mean?
He means this.
Exactly.
It's a little uneven, to be honest.

Foxite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3665 on: June 29, 2015, 01:35:21 pm »

+1
Agreed

You mean,

What do you mean?
He means this.
Exactly.
It's a little uneven, to be honest.
It is?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 07:30:30 am by latias1290 »

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3666 on: June 29, 2015, 01:47:01 pm »

Are you idiots done ? You know how quote pyramid spam tends to attract the Mighty Toad's attention.

Anyways, no killing of main characters. Not at this point. It will not achieve anything storywise.

If you do have bloodlust, go kill elves/kobolds/goblins in DF. It works wonders, and it sates Armok's thirst far more than the death of a single dwarf girl.

Foxite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3667 on: June 29, 2015, 02:05:03 pm »

Are you idiots done ?
I love how you responed to that.

Anyway, he's right, enough with the quote pyramids.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3668 on: June 29, 2015, 02:05:59 pm »

Are you idiots done ?
I love how you responed to that.

Anyway, he's right, enough with the quote pyramids.
yup. Oh wait we are starting it again....must stop building pyramids.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3669 on: June 29, 2015, 03:46:39 pm »

Figured I'd go ahead and check out the pyramids from the side, it's not as impressive as you'd think.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also, if Reg dies I'm mailing everyone who voted for it a box of snakes, poisonous ones most likely.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3670 on: June 29, 2015, 04:09:26 pm »

What utility do you use to view posts like that? Also, why?

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3671 on: June 29, 2015, 06:29:10 pm »

Inspect element > 3d view, it's handy to identify which layer a problematic element is on.

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #3672 on: June 29, 2015, 07:46:32 pm »

Venomous* snakes are far deadlier than non-venomous snakes.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3673 on: June 29, 2015, 08:05:16 pm »

How do you know I didn't mean keelback snakes?

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #3674 on: June 29, 2015, 08:07:29 pm »

How do you know I didn't mean keelback snakes?

Keelback snakes require vicious force-feeders to be of any use, though.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 08:09:43 pm by Laptisen »

Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 348