Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reader count!  Do you read TLCM?  If so, pick your favorite character below!

Misty Kolnazom, the Greatest Cheesemaker Ever!
Reg Pashmad the Recruit
Gruzzlus Holt the Captain
Plumpy the Plump Helmet Man
Kulet Lokunnomel the Nun
Enir Twigappears the Overseer
Darkerdaffodil the Elf
Maynard the Mule
Other
Iron Owl the Iron Knight

Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 348

Author Topic: The Littlest Cheesemaker - Updated 12/07/2022  (Read 1767594 times)

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
Re: The Littlest Cheesemaker - Updated 11/9
« Reply #4140 on: November 17, 2015, 03:55:22 am »

Update later tonight, as well as a short side-comic about the Tragedy of Bannerbuckets, one of the many, many Fortresses that fell during the Great War between the Elves and Dwarves.
Looking forward to it! Yay back story!
What time zone are you in?

Central time, US.

And I'm gonna hold off on posting the next update just yet - I want to post the next two or three pages all at once.  Sorry guys.

Silverybearded

• Bay Watcher
  • Midor Belnekol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4141 on: November 17, 2015, 05:43:59 am »

Update later tonight, as well as a short side-comic about the Tragedy of Bannerbuckets, one of the many, many Fortresses that fell during the Great War between the Elves and Dwarves.
Looking forward to it! Yay back story!
What time zone are you in?

Central time, US.

And I'm gonna hold off on posting the next update just yet - I want to post the next two or three pages all at once.  Sorry guys.

That's fine.
Engraved is a superior rendition of an image of Arkoth, the local deity of balance and speech, and two elves. Arkoth is burning the two elves. Arkoth is laughing. The two elves are suffering. The image was commissioned by the Round Guild, a local dwarven government.

Ancalagon_TB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4142 on: November 18, 2015, 11:49:22 pm »

looking forward to it! :)
hamster cheese supplies are low

Foxite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4143 on: November 22, 2015, 10:40:17 am »

The best way to demonstrate it to him is take a save of 40 year old fortress with 150 dwarves in it on a good sized embark with a volcano that just breached the circus and install it on his gaming rig and watch it bring his rig to its knees.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4145 on: November 22, 2015, 04:37:00 pm »

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Littlest Cheesemaker - Updated 11/23
« Reply #4146 on: November 23, 2015, 03:41:21 am »

"Fine!

You want proof?  I'll give you proof!  Behold, mortal, and take care that your feeble mind does not crumble before the sheer godly might you are about to witness!  My miracles have been know to cave in consciousnesses like week-old cottage cheese!  Their power is on par with the might of Armok himself!  Though I may be limited in this state, do not think my powers cannot rend your mind in twain as it struggles to comprehend the distortion of the very fabric of reality itself!!!"

"Hear me, O beasts of the field!  Your Goddess, Cowsea, Lord of all the humble works related to farms, commands you!  Lend me your strength, your power, your might, your very souls as I weave my holy light upon this place!  Let no ounce of will go untapped as I bend reality to fit my fancy, and rejoice in knowing that your Goddess calls upon you!  Rejoice, and submit to my holy will!!!"

BWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Behold! Marvel upon the miracle I have wrought before your very eyes!  Marvel upon it, and prostrate yourself before your Goddess, for your doubt has forced my hand to bend reality as such!  Know that I could easily bend it in a manner much less befitting the continuation of your pitiful, mortal life!!!"

"Huh.  I guess you really are a god."

"THANK YOU."

next
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 04:28:51 am by evictedSaint »

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4147 on: November 23, 2015, 05:28:16 am »

Well that was a lot shorter and more poorly done than I thought it'd be. I'll just have to make up for it with volume, I guess. :(

Silverybearded

• Bay Watcher
  • Midor Belnekol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4148 on: November 23, 2015, 05:33:44 am »

Silverybearded cancels coherent thinking: Too unreasonably amused.
Engraved is a superior rendition of an image of Arkoth, the local deity of balance and speech, and two elves. Arkoth is burning the two elves. Arkoth is laughing. The two elves are suffering. The image was commissioned by the Round Guild, a local dwarven government.

Foxite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4149 on: November 23, 2015, 06:25:02 am »

Misty: Wonder how it is possible for a creature to be in the middle of two tiles. Since the cow seems to be in the middle of two other cows while it is standing on them.
The best way to demonstrate it to him is take a save of 40 year old fortress with 150 dwarves in it on a good sized embark with a volcano that just breached the circus and install it on his gaming rig and watch it bring his rig to its knees.

Silverybearded

• Bay Watcher
  • Midor Belnekol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4150 on: November 23, 2015, 06:32:00 am »

Misty: Wonder how it is possible for a creature to be in the middle of two tiles. Since the cow seems to be in the middle of two other cows while it is standing on them.
Did you not listen? Cowsea has bent the very fabric of space itself! This IS the mind-shattering miracle she has wrought!

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4151 on: November 23, 2015, 07:29:29 am »

Wonder out loud why she doesn't just fly over the fence, and if she hears mushroom noises.

cochramd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4152 on: November 23, 2015, 08:20:54 am »

Wonder out loud why she doesn't just fly over the fence, and if she hears mushroom noises.
The same reason she did not burst from her cage when first captured: her mortal form is bound to the rules of fortress membership.

Misty: Offer to resolve your goddess's predicament like Conan resolved Yag-Kosha's predicament in The Tower of the Elephant.
Insert_Gnome_Here has claimed a computer terminal!

(Don't hold your breath though. I'm sitting here with a {x Windows Boot Manager x} hoping I do not go bezerk.)

greycat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4153 on: November 23, 2015, 08:35:06 am »

Wonder out loud why she doesn't just fly over the fence

Obviously She can get out any time She wishes.  She is in the pen because it currently suits Her plans.  Whatever they are.
Hell, if nobody's suffocated because of it, it hardly counts as a bug! -- StLeibowitz

TheBrisbyMouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4154 on: November 23, 2015, 10:03:48 am »

Learn Cowsea-ken and Spirits Bomb from Cowsea
Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 348