Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reader count!  Do you read TLCM?  If so, pick your favorite character below!

Misty Kolnazom, the Greatest Cheesemaker Ever!
Reg Pashmad the Recruit
Gruzzlus Holt the Captain
Plumpy the Plump Helmet Man
Kulet Lokunnomel the Nun
Enir Twigappears the Overseer
Darkerdaffodil the Elf
Maynard the Mule
Other
Iron Owl the Iron Knight

Pages: 1 ... 343 344 [345] 346 347 348

Author Topic: The Littlest Cheesemaker - Updated 12/07/2022  (Read 1767436 times)

Iä! RIAKTOR!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Littlest Cheesemaker - Updated 02/05
« Reply #5160 on: January 31, 2021, 09:44:12 pm »

If the queen happens to cut herself on some cutlery or something accidentally and is bleeding, be sure to kiss the wound to make it all better.

-1 from me. I may be in the minority, but I'd rather not have vampire Misty.
-1 from me as well.
-1 from me as well
-1 from me as well.
This ISG is called The Littlest Cheesemaker, not The Littlest Vampire Cheesemaker.
Jokes aside, I feel that her becoming a vampire just wouldn't feel right storywise. It would be jumping the shark at this point.
+5 from me, she will have a lot of time for training her cheesemaker skill as vampire, also she will become Overseer
-6.  We don’t want her stuck in a room full of levers for all eternity.
+7, she can break doors in tantrum or just go out when will be her turn for become Overseer.
- (N+1) where N= the previous vote. MISTY IS A WHOLESOME TREASURE AND SHOULD NOT BE DAMAGED BY AN UNENDING THIRST FOR INNOCENT BLOOD, OR WORSE, BEING A DF OVERSEER.
+(v+1) where v is the number that the previous post subtracted

Her becoming a vampire will allow for cheese making practice, also she can subsist on the blood of the animals she milks for the cheese

while (Misty !== Vampire) {
  // disallow vampire
}

In the midwinter of 2021, Iä! RIAKTOR! changed Misty from a dwarf into a dwarf vampire.

AmicasArt

• Escaped Lunatic
  • I like to draw
    • View Profile
« Reply #5161 on: February 01, 2021, 05:46:17 pm »

Just made a bay12 account to say that this story is a lot of fun.

It's also interesting seeing how the art improves over the course of it, both in ambition of what you depict and quality.
Favorite visuals so far:
 - the giant dwarf statues that form the arches at the gates to Shielddawn
 - the emotional scene with Misty disposing of her friends corpse
 - The up angle of the staircase down into the depths of the fort at the start of chapter 4.

I wanna do some fanart for this later when I get the chance.
check out my twitter: https://twitter.com/AmicasArt

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified genius and snek lover.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5162 on: March 01, 2021, 09:30:29 pm »

The != operator stands for "not true" in boolean.
"the sky" != "green"

== stands for "true".
"the sky" == "blue"

2+4 == 6 (true)
2+3 == 6 (false)

Assuming that the following line precedes both examples:

var Misty = dwarf

"Misty" === dwarf
would output a result of false. It would also throw up an error since it does not know which variable to reference since it was given a string as the first input.

Misty === dwarf
would output a result of true.

=== equals "equal to and same type."
Type is string or variable/integer.

No need to thank me.

Code: [Select]
var Misty = dwarf
if (Misty == dwarf) text "Misty is not a Vampire"
if (Misty == vampire) text "Misty is a Vampire"
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 09:45:37 pm by Dragofire »
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll
We could just lie on all of our maps, or we could flood Europe.
The standard sense of Mario is that he won't murder someone but isn't good enough to not smash bugs. This is engraved into everyone’s mind.
There was one slight problem with the climb, and that was the spontaneous combustion.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5163 on: March 01, 2021, 09:54:58 pm »

I lack the knowledge and skills to counteract your impressive code thing whatevermabob.

Your move.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5164 on: March 01, 2021, 09:57:28 pm »

May I inform you that I am eleven?
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll
The standard sense of Mario is that he won't murder someone but isn't good enough to not smash bugs. This is engraved into everyone’s mind.
There was one slight problem with the climb, and that was the spontaneous combustion.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5165 on: March 02, 2021, 01:22:13 pm »

May I inform you that I am eleven?

When I was 11, we played Q basic and stickball.

Your technology frightens me in my dotage, away with you!
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5166 on: March 02, 2021, 07:29:45 pm »

When I was 11, I was playing Pokemon trading cards and tamagotchi.

holy carp. tamagotchi!  Has anyone ever seen such amazing technology since?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5167 on: March 02, 2021, 09:30:22 pm »

I have an IQ of over 200. This has a good side and a bad side.

The good side: I can add 5672 + 2346 in my head (it's 8038 by the way), tell you the definition of chronic(recurring over a extended period of time) and calculate someone's birth year from their age in seconds.

The bad side: A laundry list of diagnoses, including but not limited to: Severe schizophrenia, autism spectrum disorder, manic syndrome, ADHD, social anxiety and a inability to weigh right and wrong outside of pure benefit to myself.
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5168 on: March 02, 2021, 09:34:50 pm »

If you want my advice, you should try to rein in that social anxiety.  Do yourself a huge favor and at least feel comfortable talking to new people and strangers.  Telling you from experience is all.  You have to be able and willing to trust people to truly have a happy life.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5169 on: March 03, 2021, 08:48:06 pm »

The good side: I can add 5672 + 2346 in my head (it's 8038 by the way), tell you the definition of chronic(recurring over a extended period of time) and calculate someone's birth year from their age in seconds.

The bad side: A laundry list of diagnoses, including but not limited to: Severe schizophrenia, autism spectrum disorder, manic syndrome, ADHD, social anxiety and a inability to weigh right and wrong outside of pure benefit to myself.
Wait. Doesn't IQ only go up to 190?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5170 on: March 03, 2021, 08:50:39 pm »

Depends on if you are using the Binet or Wechsler. In Wechsler I'm classed as "profoundly gifted", which translates into 235 IQ. Binet has me at 154.
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5171 on: March 03, 2021, 08:53:14 pm »

Is this guy trolling? It's 8018... by the way.

Also schizophrenia is exceptionally rare in people under 15.

Additionally, if you want to help with that social anxiety if you didn't brag as much as it could come off as arrogant. This is not a judgment but an observation. I get it, I used to be somewhat like that when I was younger but it'd do you good to be humble (without minimizing yourself).
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 09:00:41 pm by bloop_bleep »
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5172 on: March 03, 2021, 09:00:33 pm »

Schizophrenia is not something you troll about. It is a serious mental problem that can ruin lives. It is not a joke. I've gone through periods where I thought my stuffed animals were talking to me and broken my teacher's nose in a fit of paranoia. My parents are suffering. I've gone through five schools and countless teachers. I've ended up in a school for kids that just don't fit in.

Also, please note that all mental calculations are subject to error and you should always cross check your answers. Still, three figures is very good for a kid my age. My classmate is 12 and he spent several minutes coming up with two figures.

My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5173 on: March 03, 2021, 09:04:18 pm »

Depends on if you are using the Binet or Wechsler. In Wechsler I'm classed as "profoundly gifted", which translates into 235 IQ. Binet has me at 154.
Uh, the Wechsler tops out at 160. There's a third-party "extended norms" that tops out at 210, but it's basically a giant asspull.

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5174 on: March 03, 2021, 09:07:35 pm »

Well the book I read is wrong. I forgot to fact-check my book, and research reveals that it is politically motivated.  The test I used was labeled as the Wechsler. It was probably some mish-mash of things. Thank you for educating me.

After all, no human being can know every fact with absolute certainty.
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll
Pages: 1 ... 343 344 [345] 346 347 348