Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reader count!  Do you read TLCM?  If so, pick your favorite character below!

Misty Kolnazom, the Greatest Cheesemaker Ever!
Reg Pashmad the Recruit
Gruzzlus Holt the Captain
Plumpy the Plump Helmet Man
Kulet Lokunnomel the Nun
Enir Twigappears the Overseer
Darkerdaffodil the Elf
Maynard the Mule
Other
Iron Owl the Iron Knight

Pages: 1 ... 345 346 [347] 348

Author Topic: The Littlest Cheesemaker - Updated 12/07/2022  (Read 1767975 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: The Littlest Cheesemaker - Updated 02/05
« Reply #5190 on: March 16, 2021, 04:30:08 pm »

Most people get pinged if you email them, but I'm sure he has transitioned into a new life phase.  It sounded like he was in/finishing grad school at the time this was in production.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Littlest Cheesemaker - Updated 8/26
« Reply #5191 on: March 16, 2021, 05:25:41 pm »

A vampire posing as a queen posing as a deity!

Maybe she stole the crown from Cowsea? Or maybe she's Enchanting Cakewine– "the Goddess of Deception and Drink, who delights in leading wandering adventurers astray". (Full list of deities on Chapter 2, Page 7.) Her crown isn't as magical as Cowsea's, though, so maybe she's pretending.

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #5192 on: August 16, 2021, 08:30:22 am »

Most people get pinged if you email them, but I'm sure he has transitioned into a new life phase.  It sounded like he was in/finishing grad school at the time this was in production.
Indeed as sad as it is people just drift away from forums and such (Myself included. I rarely drop in these days.) Tho I do hold out for hopefully a official closing or just ES dropping in and letting us know its over and we can all leave some nice parting words or some such. This thread and comic hold a special place to me. Its why I join B12 Forums and that lead to the Forums becoming a important part of my life for the next few years after joining... I'll shut up now I'm rambling haha.
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

Tablen Arue

• Bay Watcher
  • Roll the dice, the RNG god is my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5193 on: November 07, 2022, 04:40:20 pm »

The littlest cheese maker mirror does not appear to be working.
You either die a hero or live long enough to become a villain

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5194 on: November 07, 2022, 04:54:32 pm »

That's basically a travesty. I'm sure somebody has a working copy of it somewhere
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5195 on: November 07, 2022, 06:24:45 pm »

The mirror has not worked for some time but I do hope to get it working again soon!
Read Losing is Fun! https://losingisfun.org/

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #5196 on: November 09, 2022, 10:12:22 am »

The mirror has not worked for some time but I do hope to get it working again soon!

tell you what, if someone gets the mirror working, I'll finish out this chapter.

Foxite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5197 on: November 09, 2022, 10:38:53 am »

MadMonkey, is the problem to do with hosting? If you have the html files and content as they were, then I will host them.
The best way to demonstrate it to him is take a save of 40 year old fortress with 150 dwarves in it on a good sized embark with a volcano that just breached the circus and install it on his gaming rig and watch it bring his rig to its knees.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5198 on: November 09, 2022, 04:15:35 pm »

So, wait... We might get an update?  :o

*anticipation intensifies*

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5199 on: November 10, 2022, 06:17:13 pm »

MadMonkey, is the problem to do with hosting? If you have the html files and content as they were, then I will host them.

The site was not static. It was written in php so that eS could add and edit pages. It took me a month to program and I lost it last year when my server went down. Somehow I didn't have any backups.

After I get off work I'm going to come up with a plan to get the site back up.

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5200 on: November 10, 2022, 08:26:54 pm »

I just realized that my the littlest cheesemaker folder was not missing like my Losing is Fun one was. I don't know how long it will take me to get this up and running but this is very promising.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
Re: The Littlest Cheesemaker - Updated 12/07/2022
« Reply #5201 on: December 07, 2022, 05:21:06 am »

"Why don't we have a seat and try some of this cheese.  You said it's your first-ever cheese wheel?"

"Yeah!  I made it all by myself.  I'm kind of a natural at it, not to brag or anything."

"I must say I'm quite impressed!  Let's give it a try."

"...I...think I might have messed up somewhere?  It doesn't taste right."

"Oh dear, did you follow the recipe correctly?  I've heard cheesemaking is quite hard, and the littlest things make a big difference."

"...recipe...?"

"...and then you add the rennet."

"Oh!  Mmhm, yeah, that must've been where I messed up!"

"Well, that, and you threw an entire lemon in."

"Mmmhm, yeah, this cheese has way fewer lemon rinds in it.  Mh!  Can I try on your crown?"

"Oh wow!  I'm wearing the queen's crown!"

"It looks quite smashing on you, Misty."

"You think so??  It's heavier than I thought it would be - do you have a mirror?"

"Hm, sorry, don't have one, I'm afraid."

"...and then he said I had to stay in my room, because he's fat and old and bald and a jerk!  I'm twelve years old, I can make my own decisions!  And then I snuck out, and then..."

"...yawn..."

"Oh, Misty, dear, are you tired already?"

"Mhm...I'm not usually up this late..."

"I see!  Why don't you lay down for a bit?  It sounds like you've had a busy day."

"Mmm...that sounds nice..."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #5202 on: December 07, 2022, 05:28:24 am »

Hah, this is cute and I like how it matches the game mechanics. Of course a cloistered "secret" vampire monarch would happily converse with whoever gets airlocked in, and would only kill when that person goes to sleep.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

DanielCoffey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5203 on: December 07, 2022, 05:28:56 am »

Hmm... mysterious lever right by the bed next to the gorgously engraved floor... tempting. So tempting!
Caselabs S8 : Intel i5-12600K / 64Gb DDR4 3600 / Asus 1080 Ti / Samsung 980PRO 1Tb / Dell U2715H 27" 2560x1440 / Corsair AX1200i / APC SMT1500I / Windows 11

Caselabs X2M NAS 24Tb : Intel i3-8300 / 32Gb DDR4 3000 / ASUS ROG Strix H370-I / 4x WD Red 8Tb, Samsung 960PRO 1Tb / Corsair AX860i / APC SMT1000I / unRAID Plus 6.11.5

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #5204 on: December 07, 2022, 05:29:42 am »

Sure. If you're a gremlin. ;p
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.
Pages: 1 ... 345 346 [347] 348