Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 197034 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #4455 on: January 16, 2018, 05:26:46 pm »

wanna guard me instead? I get heal next level

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #4456 on: January 16, 2018, 05:49:42 pm »

I think I can only guard people that I have support ranks with, sadly.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4457 on: January 16, 2018, 08:17:45 pm »

I think I can only guard people that I have support ranks with, sadly.
No, I changed it a while back. You don't need support level to guard people anymore.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4458 on: January 16, 2018, 08:25:08 pm »

Dangit, I keep forgetting that.

Okay, I'll change my move real quick.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4460 on: January 17, 2018, 08:27:01 pm »

sorry about the delay, post's up.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4461 on: January 18, 2018, 07:55:12 pm »

Tir - working on a response, not trying to ignore you. RL has been crazy this week.
GM - I don't see Anne's Adept rolls in the turn log, just making sure they did happen and just didn't trigger.

also, did Anne trigger the mirror at 2,5? i'm sorry to ask but I want to be fair.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 07:57:29 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4462 on: January 18, 2018, 08:41:30 pm »

I did roll them, but I forgot to add them to the list, one was 55 and the other 70. And yeah, I totally forgot about that mirror, so I will make sure to add an enemy where she previously was at.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4463 on: January 18, 2018, 08:42:34 pm »

Maybe make them only trigger once per map or something, or make their cooldown longer? 1 turn cooldown is kind of brutal and we'll move at a crawl if it's kept as is.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4464 on: January 18, 2018, 08:51:17 pm »

Guess I could make the cooldown go up to five turns instead then.

Level Up
Gordon Duvall: +HP, +RES, +SPD
Vandertz Angra: +HP, +SKL, +SPD
Katerina LeBlanc: +HP, +MAG, +SKL, +DEF, +RES
Anne Nothrie: +HP, +STR, +SKL, +RES
Seraphim: +MAG, +SKL, +LUK
Lycan: +HP, +STR, +SPD
Kaarina Nurmi: +HP, +STR, +LUK
Aura Lucè: +SKL, +RES, +SPD
Ociel Galeas: +STR, +SKL, +LUK, +RES
Sena Iseld: +HP, +SKL, +LUK, +DEF, +RES, +SPD
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 09:28:26 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4465 on: January 22, 2018, 02:09:14 pm »

Lenglon, 5, 16 is a wall. You can't attack from that tile.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4466 on: January 22, 2018, 02:09:45 pm »

Flier.
are the walls non-flying-pathable?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4467 on: January 22, 2018, 02:22:40 pm »

I know it is a flying unit, I just wasn't sure if they were limited to just flying over walls or if they were allowed to attack while at them. I had to double check here.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4468 on: January 22, 2018, 02:33:08 pm »

I don't have the rulebook up or anything, I just know that in Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword, one of my favorite tactics is to have a high-level flier attack from above a mountain peak on a mountain range because they can only be meele-attacked from the single space that they themselves are attacking, making it super-hard for Florina to get swarmed. Tis part of why I generally make her my 2nd highest level unit (highest level being Lyn).

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4469 on: January 22, 2018, 04:03:15 pm »

I already  double-checked so I will roll the attack for that.
Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 308