Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 196329 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Bump up Throw to S, please. Not like I'll be using anything else.
First time I've to choose between Holy and Light (A/B). . .um, raise Holy to S please! And thanks ahead :D

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also pick a subcategory to upgrade, Lenglon.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

+pierce then, since both my usual subcats are already at S.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Boop my Slashing up, i guess
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Blunt to (S), please.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Bump Ailment up to A, I guess. Heal and Buff are already maxed out.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!)
« Reply #4536 on: September 17, 2018, 08:49:16 pm »

Level up:

33, 65, 94, 70, 8, 7, 39, 62

seraphim gets: +1 HP, +1 SKL, +1 LCK, +1 DEF, +1 RES.
83, 1, 70, 14, 35, 47, 51, 28

lycan gets: +1 STR, +1 SKL, +1 DEF, +1 SPD.
34, 60, 68, 42, 63, 33, 86, 61

vandertz gets: +1 HP, +1 STR, +1 SKL, +1 DEF, +1 SPD.
3, 19, 24, 81, 65, 29, 53, 40

kaarina gets: +1 HP, +STR, +1 DEF, +SPD.
71, 79, 11, 28, 13, 12, 14, 74

katerina gets: +1 MAG, +1 SKL, +1 DEF, +1 RES.
6, 44, 4, 47, 68, 42, 34, 70

gordon gets: +1 HP, +1 MAG, +1 DEF, +1 RES.
50, 16, 50, 50, 81, 39, 24, 14

ociel gets: +1 HP, +1 STR, +1 MAG, +1 SKL, +1 RES, +1 SPD.
60, 57, 2, 9, 50, 81, 19, 43

aura gets: +1 HP, +1 MAG, +1 SKL, +1 RES, +1 SPD.
1, 83, 91, 17, 31, 44, 84, 31

anne gets: +1 HP, +1 SKL, +1 LCK, +1 SPD.
77, 35, 77, 37, 1, 16, 79, 19

sena gets: +1 STR, +1 SKL, +1 LCK, +1 DEF, +1 SPD.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh.

fixed.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 03:27:27 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gonna have trouble posting for roughly the next month. Don't be hesitant to auto me or have someone else give orders for me.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!)
« Reply #4540 on: November 12, 2018, 10:19:29 pm »

You will need to change your action, Lenglon. Aura sorta murdered the gargoyle.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4541 on: November 17, 2018, 10:14:14 pm »

Just a reminder that Ociel has Hammerne, just in case people end up getting their S weapons near their breaking point.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4542 on: November 17, 2018, 10:24:05 pm »

Im having trouble tracking durability for my weapons in general, since i keep swapping them. Where should I be looking for that?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4543 on: November 18, 2018, 12:49:37 am »

I normally don't update weapon durability(unless it is broken) in the pastebin until the end of the map, I keep them in a notepad otherwise I would go nuts.  But I always change them in the hp spoiler, showing the weapon and its current QL.

But this is the current situation(don't mind the outdated HP).

Gordon Duvall: 33/33 [Recover QL: 12] [Vulnerary 1/3] [Tiena QL: 18] [Physic QL: 13]
Vandertz Angra: 43/43 [Whirlwind QL: 13][Vulnerary 2/3][Gargoyle Flame Spear QL: 18] [Dragon Fang QL: 23][Iron Halberd QL: 19][Elunium Halberd QL: 24]
Katerina LeBlanc: 35/35 [Zahhak QL: 1][Swarm QL:0][Verrine QL: 20]
Anne Nothrie: 32/32 [Spear QL: 0][Silver Javelin QL:6] [Katana QL:10] [Killer Spear QL: 0]
Seraphim: 43/43 [Killer Thunder QL: 0] [Vulnerary 1/3] [Paraball QL: 16][Thoron QL:17]
Lycan: 48/48 [Iron Pilum QL: 0]  [Vulnerary 3/3] [Gargoyle Flame Spear QL: 13][Silver Spear QL: 11][Spiked Mace QL: 18][Soliferrum QL: 9]
Kaarina Nurmi: 48/48 [Hatchet QL: 7][Iron Axe QL:44]
Aura Lucè: 41/43 [Valaura  QL: 0] [Vulnerary  0/3] [Lightning QL: 0] [Creiddylad QL:3][Sleppnir QL:9]
Ociel Galeas: 38/38 [Heal QL: 0] [Earth Sword QL: 28][Physic QL: 13]
Sena Iseld: 38/38 [Killer Bow QL: 10]  [Stinger Bow QL: 7]

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4544 on: November 18, 2018, 12:59:54 am »

Aura needs to get Creiddylad repaired.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 308