Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 304 305 [306] 307 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 199842 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Geez there's a lot of junk in storage.

I wouldn't mind getting a few extra hit points from the Angelic Cloth but it isn't exactly critical.

I think what I'll do is trade out the Recover staff for one of the Restores. I have plenty of HP healing on hand - it's status effects that we might need to worry about. By the same token, I'll get rid of Antidote and grab Hammerne instead. Just let me know when one of your super-awesome weapons is about to break, and I'll fix it.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, it seems we have two brave lances. I'm so unused to a party having more than one that I didn't realize. In that case, Vandertz can have one and Anne can have the other.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Also Kat's using 1 Angelic Cloth, 1 Dragon Shield, and the Shard of Perseverance.

Anne might want to pop the Energy Drops we have in storage as well to get some extra STR.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Id like that a lot but i dont want to be greedy
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Nah, it's cool; our other physical attackers are so near the cap that the 3 points would be a waste for them, while Anne has 8 levels to get 7 points for the cap. Might as well use it on her now so that she only needs to proc strength half the time for the remaining levels.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Doublepost but I dun care, I'm taking that Eclipse from Aura as well.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Ociel will use Hammerne on his Physic staff and Sena's Killer Bow
Store:  Electric Grave
Retrieve: Mend
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 06:43:16 pm by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

So after some discussion here's how we're going to distribute the stat boosters:

Angelic Cloth: Gordon, Kat, and Ociel all get one (+3 HP). Anne gets two (+6 HP).
Energy Drops: This is for Anne. (+3 STR)
Speedwings: These go to Kaarina. (+3 SPD)
Dragon Shield: One goes to Kat, the other goes to Anne. (+3 DEF)
Shard of Perserverance: This goes to Kat. (+1 DEF)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

huh? that's... wow, thanks.
where'd the discussion happen?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

The Gates of Rundum channel on Discord. There's a link to the FEF server in the hub.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thank you.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

No problem.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Return to convoy silver javelin, take out scraping spear.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Store single use vuln, take out Thunder Hammer, Electric Grave, Stone staff and ask for Hammerning of my Paraball (I'll RP this one).

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Doublepost but I dun care, I'm taking that Eclipse from Aura as well.
:'( Not even a "Hello Aura!"
Ok I finally caught up and since I can't use it, I was going to give it away \o/ (Ok I can but...it's not my specialty and I've other bookies, so yes, enjoy the book :3)

...I'm still lost where I got that as my sheet only has literally 0-single digits of
Code: [Select]
Sleppnir Jdge (C) | 1-2 |  WT:8 |  MT:6 |  HIT:85 | CRIT:10 | QL:2 |  |
Effective vs. Pegasus.
Creiddylad      Jdge (S) 1-2  16  15  80   10  QL: 14
 Effective against Demons, Oblivion Creatures and Monsters
White Lightning Jdge (S) 1-2  17  16  90   10  QL: 12
                Effective against Dragons
Oh and a 2/3 vuln which I hope gets refilled!
Pages: 1 ... 304 305 [306] 307 308