Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 321407 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2014, 10:10:51 pm »

Kat shook his hand with a firm grip.

"Nice attire Dosil, by the way."

She winked at him, then turned her attention back to Vandertz and listened to him before responding with a question of her own.

"So... is this all of us, or are we missing a few?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2014, 10:13:04 pm »

Gordon eyed the newcomer with a more speculative glance.

: "Sin", eh? Interesting... Out loud, he asked "Who are these others ye are expecting? We're wasting time here."

Gordon's face fell into another scowl at Vandertz's admonishment.

: "What ye call grumpy I call seriousness. We are a band of mercenaries going into certain danger; there is no place for levity on such a quest."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2014, 10:25:17 pm »

"Yes, like I said, we will have to wait for three more yet, lady. Hopefully it won't take too much time."

Vandertz took a deep breath and shook his head slowly.

"Father, if you know we are going into certain danger, you probably should wait for the others. We aren't wasting time, we are making sure we won't step out of this place and already get outnumbered and killed. Serious or not, we will need to work as a team, alright?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2014, 10:43:54 pm »

: "What I mean is tha every minute the lollygaggers make us wait is another minute others will have a chance ta find the prize. Ye should have hired more punctual mercenaries."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2014, 10:54:59 pm »

"The problem is that I can't "hire" mercenaries. At least not with money, it is just the map for now, that is a about it, so I think it would take a lot more of time to look for more people wanting to join us with an offer like that."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2014, 11:00:50 pm »

Gordon harrumphed at that, but couldn't fault Vandertz's logic.

: "Well, while we wait I am going ta get some refreshment." He walked over to the bar, ordered some water (in a clean glass, he was sure to specify), and returned to the table.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2014, 11:15:57 pm »

"Alright then. Just be careful."

The water was given to the priest, but he didn't really like the specific request. If he was paying attention, he probably would hear some mercenaries talking.

"Yeah, we gotta to get a boat soon, make sure you kill anyone who gets too close to the port, we don't need competition now, do we?"
A bulky person covered in robes nodded to the group of swordsmen.

"Kinda obvious, kiddo. Prepare de soldiers as soon as you can, we need to stop dem before even THINKING about getting dere' ya hear me?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2014, 01:21:59 am »

"Au contraire, old-timer. We need levity! If you can't laugh, then what can you do? Anyway, he's kinda right. I wanna know who else we're traveling with!"

Kat was excited.

"I hope we find lots of old ruins and tombs to pillage along the way!"

Sure, the treasure was nice, but she wanted to the satisfaction of exploring the places too. She shifted her weight to her other foot and put her hands back in her back pockets.

"So, wanna talk about what we bring to the table? 'Cause I'll be straight up with you, I'm a thief. Proud of it. I've done my fair share of time in the clink, almost as many times as they didn]t catch the culprit if you know what I mean."

She touched her nose with a wink, then returned her hand to its usual spot and shifted her weight to the previous foot.

"I take it Father there is a healer by trade. So what about you two?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2014, 01:31:01 am »

Vandertz focused his attention back on Kat, nodding to her before placing one of his gloved hands under his chin, taking some time to think.

"Yeah, I am quite sure we will find those. It wouldn't surprise me really, we are going to Rundum after all! That place is pretty mysterious, aaand the map have a different path, so who knows what we can find."

He chuckled at her explanation about her "job", she did make it sound a tad amusing.

"That is good, your skills will help us to find that key faster. And me? Well.. I am a wyvern rider.. kinda."

He looked to the side and drummed his fingers on the helmet, frowning a bit before finishing what he started.

"It had been hard to take care of my wyvern lately, on a place like Terrania it is hard to hide him. I can't just let him wander around because I know what some of the mercenaries of this place are capable of. So I am just going to get back to him when we move to the port, also the "code" I gave you is actually the name of my Wyvern."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2014, 02:26:30 am »

"I'm from Rundum originally! Maybe we can swing by my hometown. I'm sure the guards will be glad to see me again."

"I'm not even being sarcastic. I made friends with some of them! Kinda hard not to when they saw so much of me, and it's not like I ever did any serious crimes."

Kat rocked back and forth on her heels a few times.

"A wyvern rider, huh? Mind if I ride Orihalcon some time? I'd love to see what the world is like from the sky."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2014, 03:54:23 am »

A young woman walk in and looked around. Seeing the group of people with weapons(well one was a staff and another was a book.) Nanoha nodded to her.
:"Ah, they must be mercenaries. Okay Nanoha, just act like you are a mercenary too."
she wander over
:"Hey, can I join!"
:'Oh dear lord, no mercenary goes like that! Keep calm, maybe you can recover.'
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2014, 04:02:50 am »

"You're lucky that's up to Vandertz, 'cuz I would say no so I could have a shot at this guy all to myself."

Kat's expression was serious as she gestured at Dosil, but she couldn't hold the ruse for long and eventually giggled as she extended a hand to the blonde.

"Just kidding! My name's Katerina LeBlanc! What's yours?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2014, 04:22:04 am »

"Really? Me too.  It is also my hometown, I had been working with a few wyvern riders there for a while, that is how I managed to get the map. But I still want to run my own business."
Vandertz clapped his hands together with a smile on his face now, pleased to know that he wasn't the only one from those lands. He gave her a nod and rested his arms over the sides of the helmet.

"Of course! We just need to make sure we move out from the main part of Terrania before letting Orihalcon join us, I made sure he would keep in a safe place with food until then."

He gave a chuckle and shook his head when he saw the woman arriving, clearly she was one of the ones he messaged,  no wonder why she seemed so.. out of place.

"Heh, you are one of a kind, Kat. And yes you can join, good thing you found the right group, or you probably would be in quiiiite a trouble coming up like that. And I am Vandertz Angra, I will let the other ones introduce themselves."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2014, 04:36:45 am »

Nanoha smile
:'Yes! foot in the door. Wait, right group? They were waiting for someone?'
she turn to the others, hiding her troubles.
:'introduce, I need a name. Father's surname may be recognized. He only a minor lord, but someone may of heard of him. Nanoha a common enough of a name. How about that serving girl's surname. Yes that will do.'
:"I am Nanoha Tamworth. Please to meet you."
'Please let them not know the name of whoever was suppose to be here. Or even better, for that person's name to be Nanoha Tamworth.'
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2014, 06:51:18 am »

A slim but angry looking young man comes barging through the door quite loudly.
I think this is the place. The man looks at a note. Yes, it is. Let's see... Damn, I swear if this is a prank again... He notices the strangest group in the place and heads towards them, his hand always close to his sword.
"Is someone here looking for a mercenary? I received the message."
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 06:56:53 am by Solymr »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 309