Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 320832 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2014, 07:33:14 am »

Gordon closed his eyes in irritation. He should have expected this after all, since very few mercenaries lived to reach a respectable age, but still. Too many young people. And Kat was the most irritating of all. At least this "Nanoha" seemed to have good manners.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2014, 08:55:54 am »

"Nice to meet you too, Nanoha."

Just then another man came in, and she turned her attention to him.

"No need to scowl! This is probably the right place. I'm Katerina LeBlanc. The old-timer is Father Duvall, that's Vandertz Angra, this woman is Nanoha Tamworth, and the big guy is Dosil. What's your name?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2014, 09:09:19 am »

Lesan stepped into the building, pausing in the doorway to look around. Yes... Certainly an eclectic group around one table. That was probably- Oh dear. There was a woman among them. Okay Lesan, keep it cool. Just don't look directly at her, and don't talk to her, and you should be fine. Just... Confirm this is the group. You're fine.

Lesan approached the group and planned to ask if he was in the right place when one of the women- extremely pretty, with lovely hair and sparkling eyes- confirmed his suspicions. His brain fought to course-correct. "Is this- Yes, it is, uh. I am here. To, join up? Yes." Damn the gods, talking isn't supposed to be this hard!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2014, 09:17:08 am »

"Oh, is this all of us? Seems so!"

Kat smiled at both the new guys. This ratio was sitting OK with her.

"Too bad you didn't get here twenty seconds ago! Now I have to do introductions all over again. Hello! I'm Katerina LeBlanc. The guy in armor is Vandertz Angra. She's Nanoha Tamworth. He's Father Duvall, and he's Dosil. This guy hasn't told me his name yet."

She finished with a gesture at the angry red-haired man.

"So, what's your name?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2014, 09:18:12 am »

The man turned to the girl.
"My name is Garret Bale. And if this is really the group the message was talking about then you should know the code word."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2014, 09:21:54 am »

Oh no, she's talking to me! Okay, just introductions. You can just pay attention, get the name's do- Another one!?! Okay, keep cool. You can be cool. Just tell her your name. Lesan closed his eyes and exhaled loudly before answering. "Lesan. Xesnet. Lesan Xesnet. That is my name." Smooth.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2014, 09:22:32 am »

Nanoha kept the fear off her face
:'Codeword? Crap, crap, crap. Calm down Nanoha, someone normally lets it slips at this point. I hope.'
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2014, 09:26:24 am »

"Well then, nice to meetcha, Garret, Lesan! And yeah, we all know the code; it's how me, Dosil, and old-timer over at the bar identified Vandertz here. Just to make sure we're all on the same page, why don't one of you guys say it? Hint: it starts with 'o' and ends with 'n'!"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2014, 09:38:12 am »

"What, Orihalcon?" Lesan blurted, not thinking about the idea that a codeword was generally used to make all members of a group knew it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2014, 09:41:48 am »

"Got it in one. So... what do the three of you do? Vandertz owns a wyvern, Father Duvall is a healer, I'm gonna guess big man is a mighty warrior. I'm a thief myself! But don't worry, I don't steal from people I'm working with."

She waved off any possibly concerns with a laugh before putting her hand back in her back pocket.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2014, 09:47:46 am »

"Alright, I'll whisper it to y-" Garret stopped when Lesan interrupted him."Well, nevermind thanks to big mouth right here. But you are the right group." Garret was slightly annoyed at Lesan's outburst.
"I work as a sword for hire. I've had problems before with "people I worked with", so don't try anything funny."
(Ninja'd twice by the same person.)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 09:51:34 am by Solymr »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2014, 09:49:41 am »

:'Thank god.'
:"I'm a magic user."
She fishes out her book.
:"Still learning at the moment."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2014, 09:50:33 am »

Lesan gestured to the bow on his back. "Archer. I am one, I mean. I shoot stuff." I really need to stop talking. Forever, for preference.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2014, 10:03:17 am »

Kat grinned wickedly.

"Oh, don't worry about me trying anything funny, Garret. I already told you, I don't rob people I work with! If I ever take a notion to slip my hand in your pocket, it ain't going to be your wallet I'm looking for."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2014, 10:07:05 am »

Gordon, who had remained silent throughout the introductions, cleared his throat - loudly.

: "I believe tha's everyone, so we should get moving, aye? Or shall we all introduce ourselves for the fourth time in as many minutes? Daylight grows short as it is."

He cast an appraising eye at the newcomers. Garret seemed nearly as grumpy as Gordon himself, if much younger. Lesan gave the impression that he would be very irritating. He hoped that the awkward man would be better at fighting than speaking.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 309