Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 320942 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #3240 on: July 20, 2018, 07:21:18 pm »

"I didn't sign up for anything like this either, but I don't give a damn. As long as I get paid and live long enough to spend the money I'll be fine."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3241 on: July 20, 2018, 09:06:15 pm »

While nobody was paying attention to her, Kat filched a crystal from the bonfire and walked off to examine it privately.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3242 on: July 20, 2018, 09:21:29 pm »

"Certainly. I was just investigating the stories I'd heard about monsters in the region. . . it seems I've found the, I suppose. Not to mention quite a few people that are rather less monstrous than I expected."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3243 on: July 21, 2018, 12:49:23 am »

"...Thank you, I was just worried that wandering by myself would result on death. After all, I did see some very...Different monsters roaming around, and they really don't look like the friendly type."
The warmth the crystal bonfire produced could be compared to an actual bonfire-Just without the risks of setting your clothes on fire, so the moment Lycan moved closer its efficiency became clear.

Vandertz did notice Kat moving away from the group, especially due to the lack of things to hide behind in their current place, just more and more stone floor all around there. He moved closer and laid a hand on her shoulder.
"Kat, are you alright? You have been a tad quiet lately...I am really sorry if this adventure is affecting you in a negative way, I had no idea we would go from treasure hunting to...Well, this."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3244 on: July 21, 2018, 01:18:55 am »

"Hm? Oh, nah, I was just checking this thing out. See if I could figure out why it's acting like fire, or if it burns to the touch, or whatever."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3245 on: July 21, 2018, 02:05:32 am »

"Still, I do feel like an apology is needed. We haven't been able to talk too much since we moved from Mernid."
"But my plans haven't changed, I still wish to show you Rundum around once we get there! And hopefully in a less chaotic situation too, as we still need to deal find a way out of here."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3246 on: July 21, 2018, 10:04:11 pm »

Kat shrugged.

"Nah, it figures we'd end up here. Black cats are supposedly bad luck, and you can't get much blacker of a Kat than one with dark magic."

She idly tossed the crystal from hand to hand, parallel to the ground.

"Although speaking of, I'm not sure how we're going to get out of here short of some amazing luck. Maybe someone else will try to summon some skellies like Adant back there and we can mooch our way through the portal before they realize what's going on."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3247 on: July 21, 2018, 11:25:53 pm »

"Does anyone have any idea how that staff worked? Maybe the way it worked could help us think up something to get us out."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3248 on: July 23, 2018, 09:21:11 pm »

"I will have to disagree, considering this Kat brought us quite the fortune. So a Kat with a hat does bring luck instead of bad luck."
"Gordon said that those Watchers are our only hope of getting out, so we probably will have to keep walking and look for them. And something tells me they won't be opening a portal to us willingly."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3249 on: July 23, 2018, 09:47:40 pm »

"I doubt that any of us expected it'd be easy getting out of here. Let's just hope that these Watchers don't ask for too much bullcrap from us."

"How much do you want to bet that they'll ask us to kill some broken-fanged, cross-eyed monster for them? That how it usually goes, right? Heroes slaying a big, evil monster for the good spirits and stuff like that?"

"Though if you ask me, the only good kind of spirits are the kind that get you drunk."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3250 on: July 24, 2018, 07:37:24 am »

"...Did ALL of you follow me over here? Yeesh."

She had thought Lycan and Kaatrina were talking to Knightler and Aura.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3251 on: July 25, 2018, 06:59:18 am »

While many folks went off to Kat's position, as Aura thought they were with her, Aura prodded her knightly buddy while standing next to the calcified bone guy who just disappeared with nothing but his robes.

"One would presume the less puersuers the better, and that has brought to mind this question: Do you think there are more who survive but are trapped in such places like these by folks such as...this?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3252 on: July 25, 2018, 07:01:12 am »

"Honestly, brother and I were just going out on an adventure and learned something was going down near where we lived. Guess he's fine now, but I certainly didn't expect this - monsters and not-so-monstrous monsters too, it's been a time."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3253 on: July 25, 2018, 03:53:55 pm »

"Hey, it's more excitin' than run-o'-the-mill merc work at least, ain't it? If we get our names out after this the only thing I want is a drinkin' song mentionin' me."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3254 on: July 27, 2018, 01:39:01 am »

"If we do not need to eat, then let us proceed. I am sure eventually we will find this 'Watcher', or perhaps other survivors with important information."
CHAPTER 9: HAUNTING PAST
While Knightler was following the group, he clearly wasn't on his best condition, walking in a much less energetic pace and from time to time moving a hand against his own helmet, squeezing his fingers against the steel surface-And then finally he tilted his head upwards and pointed to another direction.
"The Watcher...He is calling for us...He is calling for all of us! Ugh...The time has come..."
After those words he fell forward, and if it wasn't for Even to prevent him from falling on the floor his head was going straight into a pool of glowing green substance.
"...He's still breathing. But I don't think he is joinin' the party this time, I will stay back here to take care of this fool, so you guys can check what's going on over there. Plus I don't want to waste my swords on whatever is hiding behind those ruins!"
"We have no time to waste, if this realm is affecting Knightler this badly we will be joining him very soon! Forward!"
Vandertz pointed his halberd towards the direction Knightler previously pointed at before his wyvern took him upwards again, with all that fog preventing him from flying too high, his view was just as limited as the people moving from below-But the loud sound of a bell was more than enough to tell they were close, even if it was still unclear just where they were going, and close to what. Once more he landed and waited for the others to join, standing near two armored creatures that looked a lot like Dullahans with the glowing eyes coming from their suits, and there was no flesh connecting each part of the armor...But these were carrying a much more grim look to them, with crystals sticking out of their armors like an infection. The moment Vandertz raised a hand to simply wave at them, both of the armored creatures raised their weapons, and soon enough more creatures moved behind them in a position that suggested they weren't there to give them a party.
"Seems like Terrania was pretty busy back then."
Player's Turn!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 09:16:10 pm by Praefectus Screptum »
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 309