Finally... > Forum Games and Roleplaying

Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)

<< < (2/927) > >>

Sirus:
((I don't have any expressions yet, sorry. At least his default works pretty well :p ))

Gordon scowled a little at the woman's flippant attitude. She had the look of a scoundrel about her.

: "It is no concern of yours whether I am lost or not. And ye will refer to me as 'Father' or not at all."

--- Quote from: Praefectus Screptum on February 17, 2014, 08:29:45 pm --- "Orihaaaaalcon."

--- End quote ---
Gordon looked up reflexively at the code word, cursing himself for a fool as he did so. Surely this young woman would have noticed such an obvious giveaway.

SeriousConcentrate:
"Yeeesh. You're a salty one, ain't ya? Relax, old-timer. I'm here for the same reason you are, so we gotta get used to each other."

She kissed his cheek, more to mess with him than anything, and looked over when Vandertz coughed. After a glance and a shrug at Gordon, she sauntered over to the armored man's table, taking a hand out of her back pockets so she could lean on the back of a chair.

"How do ya do? I'm Katerina LeBlanc, most people just call me Kat. This old guy calls himself 'Father' so I'm guessing he's a priest. Am I right?"

She flashed both of the guys a grin.

Sirus:
Only years of training prevented the priest from exploding.

: "...Do not do tha again."

He followed the woman over to the table where Vandertz sat, listening to the introductions.

: "I am Gordon Duvall. And yes, I am a priest by trade. Ye may address me as 'Father', or 'Father Duvall'; I will not respond ta anything else. I assume ye are the man we're here to see?"

Furtuka:
Dosil heard the cough, and walked over to the others.

"I am Dosil. Are you the one I was to meet here?"

Praefectus Screptum:
Vandertz looked at both the man and the woman before placing both of his hands on his helmet, only to take it off and leave it on the table, nodding to them and offering his hand to them. The.. way they were talking to each other made him think they were from the same family or something, it was a tad funny, but of course he needed to keep with a serious stance, at least for now. Before he could say something, he heard the voice of someone else, giving him a nod, and waited for him to get close enough to offer his other hand, double hand-shaking!

"..Pleased to meet all of you, I am Vandertz Angra. And yes, I am the one who sent the message, I am expecting three more to join us here, but lets talk about the business here."

[Yeeey, I also don't have images for expressions.]

He made a gesture for the small group to approach before moving a hand under his helmet to reach for something, it was a map. He opened part of it over the table and tapped a finger on it.

"As you might know, the Gate of Rundum isn't just a little story, and after passing a few months working on the docks, I could put my hands on this. It is an old map used on the first time Terrania tried to get there. Apparently the map was changed, giving a better idea of where we can find the key."

He passed a finger along a line of black dry ink that marked a few parts of the map before looking up to them again, with a grin on his face.

"See this line here? This is the path we will take, most of people who are moving out don't know about it, the problem will be get there. Wanting or not, we will need to pass by them while on Terrania yet, and then take a boat or something to reach the other lands. And before we put the plan up.. we might need to wait for the others, so.."

He closed the map and pushed it back into his helmet, before crossing his arms over it, remaining with his attention focused at them.

"What kind of stuff are you three looking for to risk yourselves going after Rundum's treasure? Power? Money? Immortality..?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version