Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Civilization Science  (Read 4090 times)

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
Re: Civilization Science
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2014, 12:06:57 pm »

I just want to apologize to whoever might still care about this for my absence, I just completely lost motivation to do this. Also I have this problem where I unconsciously pretend to forget about things which was the main reason i stopped doing this.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2014, 12:17:22 pm »

idk if you want to look into this, but how can a civ have a massive population boost during worldgen

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2014, 08:48:31 pm »

idk if you want to look into this, but how can a civ have a massive population boost during worldgen
Sorry about responding late, I didn't think anybody would still be interested after a month. I would like to look into that but you need to be more specific about it. I think we should also hold off on any specific further research until the next update comes out because it's looking like an April Fools Day release again(I heard that that happened before). I am however currently working on some stuff that is quite related to this on http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=137417.60 I've been helping a friend of mine make a mod and just now decided to post on the thread. We're currently investigating why his entity is causing the game to crash during worldgen and we've found some interesting things.
EDIT:I have now learned that creatures cannot be domesticated (like alpaca or cats) if they have fanciful, even if they have common domestic and pet. Modifying creatures in an in progress world can't put them on the embark screen.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 10:01:47 pm by vjmdhzgr »
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia
Pages: 1 [2]