Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109]

Author Topic: Mission 12: The Defense of Hephaestus: Don't taunt the dice.  (Read 207397 times)

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 12: The Defense of Hephaestus: Don't taunt the dice.
« Reply #1620 on: May 16, 2014, 10:40:49 am »

Renen:
Contributions (didin't post before): - Coordinate a team with lots of absent players;
- Took control of a ship almost on his own and cut down doors, with a help of teammates to get to the control room;

Current situation/Injuries: Unknown, Ship Gamma was destroyed in the space battle, perma-killing almost all of Team G. Renen is the only one who has a chance of coming back;

Right now, he may be just a brain case in space with the remains of ship gamma waiting for rescue.

>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Mission 12: The Defense of Hephaestus: Don't taunt the dice.
« Reply #1621 on: May 16, 2014, 01:09:57 pm »

Shot in the lung. I assume it's easy to just regrow the flesh?

Ask Steve if he recovered any comm data logs from the ships and if he knows what comms they sent out. Ask if he can hazard a guess about what our enemy knows now and what they'll try to do.

I've also got lots of suggestions for strategic targets but I assume this is either not the time or Steve has that already covered.

If we have to leave the planet immediately, give Simus a heartfelt goodbye. Preferably with a sunset backdrop.

Yeah, we'll just slap a bandage on that. You'll be fine.

Steve Saint:

Reduced to a robotic braincase.  Would love to be completely refleshed with the whole body and everything, preferably with Xan-style Fleshwarp powers.  But knows a standard robotic body is what's likely.
Yeah, unless you just inherited a family fortune in small plastic tokens I don't think that's happening.

Enjoy your robody.

Lars Injuries:

Shot four times.  Three flesh wounds, one deeper.  Should just need a standard patch up and be good to go.
Some bandages, some bullet removal and stitches. You'll have some cool scars to show all the ladies in the choir too.

Dubley's head was frozen. Standard revival, no repair needed.
Ah yes. We'll do the combination medical tank and space heater for you. Still not gonna get rid of that human head eh?

Syntheflesh limbs broken beyond usability, all four.

I don't care if it costs me a few tokens to get replacement limbs, I want them.

Yeah, we'll just give them to you. You could build them yourself later anyways.

Morul Damage: Mangled robotic leg, maybe some frost damage from Mr. Freeze.
Repaired.

Grate damage: None? I'm pretty sure the MK I suit dealt with what few sources of harm he encountered.
Yeah fine. You're immortal. We can fix your injuries via percussive maintenance.

Lerman damage: Might need robotic repairs after being slammed into the wall by a giant mechanical arm.
Some duct tape and wd-40 and you'll be fine.

Stacy: reduced to a braincase - needs another robot body badly!
Robot body replaced.

Pan's damage:
-Got shot in the stomach during the defence, not so bad.
-Got squished during the boarding action, only the braincase survived, pretty bad

Just in a new standard robobody, for now, please

You got it.

Jack Catar's damage
Body mangled.
robot body is the only free option right?  If so I'll with that.  Though again, see if I can get the tear of Timmy embedded in my forehead.
Robot body we can do, but the timmy tear is best not to be messed with. I mean, thats where your consciousness is. Don't wanna mess with that.

Bishop's Damage:
A single flesh wound. Not that it really matters to Bishop anymore, short or long term. Just needs some simple stitches to hold it closed so it heals faster and disinfectant to prevent any infections.

And since I didn't post this earlier, Bishop's contributions:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Yeah, we'll go with that.

Ok, everyone put back together, on to debrief and payments.
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109]