Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 109

Author Topic: Mission 12: The Defense of Hephaestus: Don't taunt the dice.  (Read 208039 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 12: The Defense of Hephaestus
« Reply #300 on: March 03, 2014, 09:57:04 pm »

Saint looks up as Faith steps into the bunker.  "Oh, hello Faith.  Welcome to team B's cozy little bunker slash grave.  As Saint notices the incoming forces, he makes an additional comment "Hmm.  Crap.  Hey, Faith, do you mind if I hook you up to the team's targeting HUD?"
"I... suppose not..." she said, sounding dubious. "What's it do?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 03, 2014, 10:11:39 pm »

Lyra, Team G

Lyra continues to stay next to Faith.

Wait a moment for the rest to attack the high-priority targets (battlesuits and exosuits) and melt the center of mass for any that weren't taken down by someone else. If all the high-priority targets are taken down, then make a wide, thin, knee-high horizontal blade of heat through the remaining unarmored sod formation. Reminder that I took the time to prep for my amp's use already.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 12:49:56 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 03, 2014, 10:54:58 pm »

Saint raises his faceplate as he responds to Faith.  "Mostly it just helps with finding targets.  Highlights them, even through walls and whatnot.  It also gives you a small proximity view to show you how close enemies and allies are to your sides and behind you.  So, good for ampers and situational awareness.  It might not be easy to adapt to your cameyes though- If that's the case I won't even try."

Saint then turns to Lyra, and a scowl flashes across his face momentarily before being replaced by a friendly smile. "Sadly it won't work for you, because you don't have any mechanical optics.  Ahh, if you don't mind my asking, what's your name?  The personnel files I read never mentioned any... cat.. people?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 03, 2014, 10:55:55 pm »

Team F
Set enemy things burnin'

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 03, 2014, 11:08:23 pm »

Saint raises his faceplate as he responds to Faith.  "Mostly it just helps with finding targets.  Highlights them, even through walls and whatnot.  It also gives you a small proximity view to show you how close enemies and allies are to your sides and behind you.  So, good for ampers and situational awareness.  It might not be easy to adapt to your cameyes though- If that's the case I won't even try."
"Oh, that sounds nice. If you can manage..."

She seemed to droop a little, as though suddenly remembering something unpleasant.

"...go ahead and try," she finished with a hint of dread in her voice.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 03, 2014, 11:54:57 pm »

Team FFFFFFFFF
Quote from: Thomas to all Team F Personnel
"Excuse me, I am Thomas Harrison. Sent to reinforce team F. Are there any standing orders?
If we are given orders to move, do so. If not, take up a position near the Sword and scope up on the northern force.
Quote from: Xan->Thomas
I'm in command for now since Morul died. You're a sniper, correct? We're dealing with the forces attacking from the west. Mow down the regular sods or try to kill the battle suits if you want to - really, you just need to kill them.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 04, 2014, 03:00:23 am »

Team A
play the waiting game also charge a dynamic bonus
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 04, 2014, 03:23:19 am »

Anton Chernozorov, Team G "Cassowary" engineer/pilot

Anton pulls the Cross up into the air, slowly turning it to face due west.

"General Milno, I am taking the Southern Cross for use as an airborne artillery support platform and mobile observation post. Please advise whichever team is sitting in our western bunkers that I'm about to perform close air support with a bundle of laser cannons. Just in case they had any thoughts of running out into the field."

If no objections to this plan follow, Anton will approach the western invader group to the optimal effective range of the Cross's laser cannons and commence firing on the enemies, prioritizing the biggest and most armored targets, like that one unknown battlesuit.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 12:11:50 pm by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 04, 2014, 08:42:38 am »

Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos, Team E "Aye-Aye"

"Oh forge."

Shoot at the greatest remaining threat (expending my Con bonus).

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 04, 2014, 11:00:48 am »

Team G "Cassowary" (Reserve) - Milno "Honey Badger" Enedrasi - Leader - Defending West

Team G: "Mesk, come West now. We may end up needing some doctors, no matter how terrible they are."

"Jim, there's some fighting to be done here. Come West in case you got things done already."

Teams G and D: "Our techie is swooping in to attack the enemy with laser cannons. In case you're thinking about running or flying towards the enemies to hug them, think again and stay away."

"Team G, Miya here. We can handle the forces coming at us, so don't worry about that, but if my video feed is correct, the other teams are in quite deep shit."

"Yeah, we're already taking care of that."

Activate EMM.

Priority towards battlesuits (preference for the strange one) and exo-suited sods. Battlesuits get overcharged shots to arm joints or any limb/strcture carrying a weapon. Stay in the air, medium to short range from them to avoid melee dashes from the melee battlesuits.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 11:02:42 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 04, 2014, 11:03:54 am »

Team G

Jim heads West to scope out the situation, staying out of sight as much as he can given his size and all.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 04, 2014, 01:52:37 pm »

Quote from: Simus; Team A Leader>All Team Leaders
Be advised, enemy positions to the south and west are being shelled. Positions to the north may or may not be shelled not long after, depends on how fast these railed mortars are. The position to the south is going to be on the receiving end of our big artillery.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 04, 2014, 02:51:58 pm »

Find and join up with Team G.
"'sup?"

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #313 on: March 04, 2014, 03:47:50 pm »

Find and join up with Team G.
"'sup?"
"'s cool. Just whacking some Sod fools. Wanna join the fun?"

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 04, 2014, 03:52:04 pm »

"Eh, sounds like a thing.  You need flying, immortal, giant-laser-shooting air support?"
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 109