Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 109

Author Topic: Mission 12: The Defense of Hephaestus: Don't taunt the dice.  (Read 207454 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 12: The Defense of Hephaestus: Don't taunt the dice.
« Reply #750 on: March 25, 2014, 09:11:50 pm »

Auron, team C.

Perform a cursory examination of the boarding pod, if any crystal coating survived take a small sample.
Switch head lamps off and swap to echolocational filter.

"Okay guys im taking point since i have the armor.
Check those crates quickly while i clear the corridor outside this room then follow me from a safe distance, i dont want our headlamps giving away our position."

walk over to the door and slowly peek out, if no enemies are visible wait for my team to finish checking the crates then lead them towards the control room keeping a 10 or 20 foot space between us in darkened corridors.

Check the crates for anything useful or resellable, grab anything found then start following Thomas who is now taking point instead.
If enemies are spotted wait for thomas to engage them then follow up with a dual emmitter sweep from my laser rifle.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 04:09:49 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: March 26, 2014, 03:19:50 am »

Auron, team F.
((Team C, dude. We don't want to confuse PW any further than he has to be.))

Team C: Audaxes: Thomas

Quote from: Thomas to Auron on private radio
"Auron, may I take point? My armor is stealthier, and it covers more, so I stand less of a chance of getting us caught. Also, uh, why are we checking these crates?"
If Thomas does end up taking point, he tries to scout out the hallways surrounding the area while his team checks the crates for whatever reason, switching his vision into infrared, and setting his rifle for low dispersion, high power.

Once they unite to leave, he leads from a distance of about 10 ft, immediately backing up if he runs into enemies, then telling the rest of his team what they are facing, so they can eliminate the threat with a coordinated strike. If he's detected upon contact, he'll fire and sweep, while telling his allies to close in.

If he doesn't take point, he'll tag along second, following Aurons lead, and checking the crates for whatever reason.

Either way, he tries to best intuit where the control room would be, and how heavily it would be guarded based on how fancy the gear in the storage room is, the ships status as major, and any guards the team happens to encounter.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 03:29:52 am by Spinal_Taper »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: March 26, 2014, 04:04:48 am »

Auron, team F.
((fixed, my phones F key is directly above the C key and i was on team F for the assault so the error just kinda slipped under my radar.))

"Auron, may I take point? My armor is stealthier, and it covers more, so I stand less of a chance of getting us caught. Also, uh, why are we checking these crates?"

Quote from: Auron to Thomas
I guess you can take point if you want, i just thought my bulletproof suit lent itself well to that position. Control room is forward and inward if our position, we dont need to change levels.
As for the crates, i figured there might possibly be something slightly valuable or somehow useful in them, cant hurt to check right?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 04:11:51 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: March 26, 2014, 04:23:43 am »

TEAM G(amma overdose)
"SHIT, Renen! we have to get out of here that could go critical on our asses any minute! and unless the idea of being encased in slag we need to get to the control room and begin containment"
after telling renen go to the cutting laser on the right and activate, ready for hostilities
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Phoenix Flame

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: March 26, 2014, 06:17:25 am »

Angel/MGAXT-85674/FR: Team C Audax

Using maximum stealth sweep the room, laser rifle up, advancing to contact, then advance to the door then take cover adjacent to the door, wait silently for instructions to open it

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: March 26, 2014, 07:15:14 am »

Head out to sweep the room and head out to the door that leads to the control roon most directly. Ask Steve for direction as needed.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #756 on: March 26, 2014, 03:03:52 pm »

TEAM A
Team A - Ship Alpha | Skylar - Support

"Hey, Skylar, any good with guns or magic calculators? 'Cause Stacy's got some here and I don't think he'll be using them any time soon."

I'll take the extra space calculator, though I certainly hope I don't have to do *that* much math. Let's go, hopefully we can rendezvous with the other team before a response team gets here. Though if they haven't blown the hatch yet...

Loot Borrow Stacy's pyro manipulator.

Watch our rear and follow Flint towards the other team, keep a look out for signs, computer terminals, hostiles, and convenient places to hide

You borrow stacy's manipulator -not like he'll be using it-and follow Flint, keeping an eye out for computers, signs, enemies and places to cower.

Team A - Ship A | Flint Westwood - Soldier

"Hmph. No use." Flint muttered as he inspected the unrevivable lumps of metal and life support equipment that were his teammates. "Let's at least check for anything useful around here..."
He saw the spoons in Pancaek's equipment. I always liked that Pancaek guy. Quirky in a fun way. Not like some of those deranged killers. He pocketed the spoon. Could be useful later. Might even bring him some good luck.
Flint also noticed the High Energy Projector. Heard about those. Never tried one out myself. Maybe its time I put this one to good use... Also got some other good things here. None of them useful to me though... Maybe Skylar would want them?
He turned to look at Skylar. "Hey, Skylar, any good with guns or magic calculators? 'Cause Stacy's got some here and I don't think he'll be using them any time soon."
Flint didn't feel good about doing this. Felt like stealing, grave robbing, even though he knew that this was the smart thing to do and that he would probably return the objects to their rightful owners soon if all went well.

After he was done looting his dead teammates, he prepared to move out.
"Okay friend, you heard the mean green superintelligent machine. It's just you and me until we link up with the others and somebody ought to know we're here by now. Let's move out. Stay behind me, watch my back, try not to get shot." he said and patted Skylar in the shoulder, checked the corridor for enemies one last time and then climbed out.

Take a few spoons from Pancaek's inventory to use for checking corners. Also take the High energy projector from Stacy. ((Sorry Harry. I promise to give it back after mission is over.))
What's the HEP look like anyway? I imagine it like a white block with a handle, kinda like a radar gun.

Ask Steve if there's anything more I should do for my dead teammates. Would it help if I left one of those drones I have from the anomalous planetoid mission to watch the entrance of the pod so that Steve can trigger some sort of escape sequence for the pods or something? Or is the risk of enemies coming here so low it shouldn't matter? If Steve confirms that I can do something to help and that I should do that, then do so.

Ask Steve for any info he has on the dangers we'll be facing in this vessel. Only sods? Crewmembers? Automated defenses? AIs? Mutants? Something else?

Check the corridor for enemies and other dangers one last time and then climb out of the pod to the corridor.
If it is too far away to reach with my hands, have Skylar use his MK3.

Follow Steve's direction to the other team, HEP at the ready.
Keep an eye out for enemies and automated defenses.
Use spoon to check corners.
Try to avoid or failing that destroy any cameras I see before they see me.
Keep an eye out for useful stuff (guns, maps, signs, computers, medkits, etc.) or strange stuff.

Spoons stolen. HEP stolen. It looks sorta like that, though it is an unpainted metal cylinder on a pistol grip, but you're pretty close.

>Put them in the stasis pods on "suspend" and then take over the ship as quick as you can. I'll keep an eye on the pods using the cameras from your teammate's suits. If anything starts climbing in there I'll eject the shell by detonating the retrorockets. Don't worry about them, worry about taking over the ship so I don't have to shoot you all down.

>Probably nothing terrible. Restricted areas may have automated defenses, but if you move quickly, you should be facing a minimal number of sods and possibly internal security forces. Don't worry too much about crew members, chances are they're not gonna fight back, even if you do find them. The ship will have an Ai, but it will be minimal. Don't take the Sword or me as examples of the norm.

You pull yourself up into the corridor and follow it until you reach a larger corridor. This corridor has signs printed on the walls in different colors and corresponding lines painted on the floor to show how to get to  where the sign indicates. The one you're most interested in is the green sign that reads "Bridge". As you stand there, reading the signs, you hear something coming down the hall from the opposite direction of where the green line leads. It sounds like rubber rolling across metal. 

TEAM B
Team B "Wild Weasels" - Simus the broken 'bot

Simus, voice fadining in and out, gives one last message to her teammates:

Leave.... alone. Pod will... hopefully... fix, if not... stasis ... Morul... command

And falls silent, voicebox fizzling. Hopefully the pod will at least repair her communications, if not repair or replace her limbs.

((Missed me.))
Alright, well lets say you're back in working order, but at the cost of your synthflesh limbs.

Team B "Wild Weasels"
Sorry Xan. Thought you were dead.
Try to remove the cutting laser that opened the pod. Use my pickaxe and my laser rifle.
The cutting system that opened the pod is single use. It drained it's battery and damaged its lenses in the process of cutting the hole. So you can have it, but it's basically useless to you.

Team B - Flesh Paste

Team B "Wild Weasels"
Sorry Xan. Thought you were dead.
Try to remove the cutting laser that opened the pod. Use my pickaxe and my laser rifle.
*gbgbgebegebegbegbegebgetr*

Keep, keep, keep on tryin (to turn into a newXCOM Chryssalid with its brain in the torso)!
[3+1]
You're more a giant praying mantis then chryssalid but still, nothing to be fucked with, and better then ground beef with a brain hidden inside it like the worst kinder egg imaginable.

Team B: Wild Weasels

"Hah! That went better than expected! Steve, Simus is down with major damage, but she's still alive, and everyone else seems okay. You know which ship we're on?"

While awaiting answer, look for any convenient "This way to the Bridge" signs. Try and find the plug that was cut out, and see if I can get it over to where the hole in the pod is.

>You are on a smaller ship we'll call Delta. There are no other teams with you.

Well, the corridor you fell into is pretty badly damaged thanks to having a big hunk of metal punch through it and tear the roof off like a tin can being fed into a threshing machine. There aren't any signs or enemies in it right now, but it seems like a rather small corridor, maybe even a maintenance walkway. You'll probably have to get to a main hall to find directions. Or a terminal.

As per the plug, do you really think you're just gonna casually lift a metal cylinder that weighs more then a small car?

TEAM C
Auron, team C.

Perform a cursory examination of the boarding pod, if any crystal coating survived take a small sample.
Switch head lamps off and swap to echolocational filter.

"Okay guys im taking point since i have the armor.
Check those crates quickly while i clear the corridor outside this room then follow me from a safe distance, i dont want our headlamps giving away our position."

walk over to the door and slowly peek out, if no enemies are visible wait for my team to finish checking the crates then lead them towards the control room keeping a 10 or 20 foot space between us in darkened corridors.

Check the crates for anything useful or resellable, grab anything found then start following Thomas who is now taking point instead.
If enemies are spotted wait for thomas to engage them then follow up with a dual emmitter sweep from my laser rifle.

It doesn't seem so. The shell has lost a good few inches of metal as it punched through the ship, along with the laser protective coating, it seems.

Batman mode it is.

I see the packrat tendancies are still intact. Nothing in the place looks immediately useful or resalable; it appears to mostly be spare mechanical parts and electronics and such. Certainly helpful in the right situation, but not really the sort of thing you can carry around in bulk on the off chance you need one of these...whatever these things are. It's like an egg shaped ball bearing? The hell is this for?

You follow Thomas.

Auron, team F.

Team C: Audaxes: Thomas

If Thomas does end up taking point, he tries to scout out the hallways surrounding the area while his team checks the crates for whatever reason, switching his vision into infrared, and setting his rifle for low dispersion, high power.

Once they unite to leave, he leads from a distance of about 10 ft, immediately backing up if he runs into enemies, then telling the rest of his team what they are facing, so they can eliminate the threat with a coordinated strike. If he's detected upon contact, he'll fire and sweep, while telling his allies to close in.

If he doesn't take point, he'll tag along second, following Aurons lead, and checking the crates for whatever reason.

Either way, he tries to best intuit where the control room would be, and how heavily it would be guarded based on how fancy the gear in the storage room is, the ships status as major, and any guards the team happens to encounter.

You walk past auron, who is busily ransacking a crate of bolts and washers, and poke your head out the door.

The hallway outside the supply room is empty, save for a man about 20 feet away who is laying face down on the ground. Huh. Seems that sudden loss of pressure and atmosphere is bad for the crew. Who knew?

There's a sign pointing toward the bridge on one of the walls, and a painted line that leads to the left, past the body, and further down the hall.

Angel/MGAXT-85674/FR: Team C Audax

Using maximum stealth sweep the room, laser rifle up, advancing to contact, then advance to the door then take cover adjacent to the door, wait silently for instructions to open it

The supply room itself seems to be secure...well, secure in that it has no enemy combatants inside it. It's certainly not secure as in air tight any more.

TEAM D
Team D, "Dead Dirtbags" - Milno - Leader

After dropping from his pod, Milno takes a quick look around to assess how bad their situation is. His entrails aren't trying their damnedest to spill out, so that's a good sign. It doesn't take a genius to know he was knocked out due to being wounded in the insertion and that something probably went terribly wrong in their way into the ship.

He checks his equipment's integrity before beginning to eat some of the food he brought while getting suited up.

Eat the food that was brought along in order to help feed the sharkmist. Suit up and take equipment and then begin to tap at the pod's walls to determine by sound where's ship and where's void.

Put the dead teammates' pods to "suspend" in case they aren't already.

You shove a fist full of indeterminate snack food in your face and chew it while you put on your suit. Once you're suited up and the exoskeleton is doing your moving for you, you start tapping away at the walls, looking for a good exit. Seems like either up or left  wall would be good.

((Wait, I'm confused. Is Thaddeus injured?))
When I was doing the last turn, the wiki said he was, but I think it was incorrect. So just assume you're fine.

TEAM E
((Hah! You caught that, did you? Nice. Yes it is just whacking the walls with a rifle butt. :P))

Team E

Bishop shrugged at his recently crippled teammates and decided to make himself useful while they were being put back together.

Prepare the whole team's equipment with a lock and load montage! Then once that's done, go ahead and whack the walls to determine which way is safe and which is not. Once the others are suited and geared up, activate the laser that connects to a wall that sounds more solid than the others.
Bishop hallucinates a 80's montage straight out of Commando while his team gets dressed and ready in a completely normal fashion.

Attempting to use the side that sounds the most solid results in the cut out plug getting jammed maybe 8 inches out, blocking the exit. Welp.

Team E - Lerman Russ - Boarding Unarmed Metal Slug ((BUMS))

Finish regeneration. Suit and gear up! Scab any spare weapons. Follow orders.

((Limb loss total: 7 (4 alive, 3 mechanical)))

Yay, more limbs! You get suited up while getting used to these new model legs. Ooo, they have cup holders.

TEAM F

Brother Lars:  Team F Chaplain "Defenders of Faith"

Lars squinted at the sides.  Well... up probably was best, right?

"Prepare to enter, Brothers of Steve!"

Let's try the one facing up first.  Failing that, left, right, then rear.  Stop activating when we hit a useful entrance.
Up leads straight into the bottom corner of a hallway and a dead crewman who appears to have stood too close as the laser cut it's way out or the plug got blown off. Or maybe it was just the decompression. He's dead regardless.

Unnamed Ship: Team F: Grate

Listen to the older people. Try not to get sucked out into the airless void of space, should the risk appear. If a door opens, look out.
The "door" leads to empty halls and dead people.

SAME AS IT EVER WAS.

Team F for Fail

"Permission to take point Lars?"

Wait for answer then find out which cutters lead to the ship. Them choose a random one that is connected or the ship.
HE CHOSE ONE ALREADY. But you do take the time to just sort of point out the hole and make rude gestures, just to make sure no one is around.

Your hand doesn't get shot, so it seems it is empty after all.
Team F
"Hey, I at least have no complaints about him being in point."
If a direction is established, stay in back as best I can.
Staying at the back is easy when the rest of the team is, at best, making gang signs out a hole in the wall.

TEAM G

Team G

So we are exposed to Gamma radiation at Gamma ship, redundancy at its finest.

Steve, do we have some sort of plants of this ship? Or the number of soldiers? And can the suits protect the team from this radiation?

Hey, everyone, wake up very fast if you don't wanna to become corpses. There's a big dose of "gamma" radiation here.

See if it there's any extraneous stuff lying around that could be used to plug the hole without causing damage to the pods and or teammates. Wake up everyone and shove them into their suits if needed. Ask Steve. If there are any sods nearby, BT mode, killing time.
>Plants? What? Did the doc leave a sponge in your braincase? Also, it their suits will protect them for a bit, but I don't recommend letting them hang around in there for long.

Plug the hole in the reactor or in the pod? If it's the pod, you could probably drag the plug back and sort of wedge it in place, but it's not gonna give you 100% protection. Probably best just to get away from the reactor in general.

Team G(erman Surprise Lunch Meat)

"Do the suits block gamma rays?"

Put on Suit and other stuff.
You put on your suit. The suit tells you that it does block gamma rays. just not a lot of them. Don't rub your genitals on things. FOR ONCE.

TEAM G(amma overdose)
"SHIT, Renen! we have to get out of here that could go critical on our asses any minute! and unless the idea of being encased in slag we need to get to the control room and begin containment"
after telling renen go to the cutting laser on the right and activate, ready for hostilities
The one on the right leads out into a dark room where you can't see anything without turning on your lights or light amps. No sign of hostiles though. By which I mean you aren't immediately shot upon opening the door.

TEAM H

Boarding Team "Kappa" (H), mission control - Anton Chernozorov

>If you hurry, we can get it down into one of the D level workshops and get it retrofitted in an hour or so.

"Alright then. I'll need someone to take over for me, so that'll be a minute. Please get the required materials and crews ready, I'll be there as soon as I can."

Anton opens a channel to all crewmembers he knows to still be planetside.

"Attention, please. This is Anton Chernozorov. I need a capable tactician to take over my role as mission control for our sod team, because I need to direct the overhauling of one of our ships into a combat rescue shuttle. If you're willing, please report to the main base command floor. Miyamoto, if you want I can probably route my command setup to your Avatar, just give me the word. Sooner is preferred to later."

Order sods to activate the left side cutter. Prepare the transfer of command setup to Miyamoto if he chooses to take control. If anyone expresses agreement to take over, arrange for the transfer of command rights to them, inform the sods of the change of command, and immediately leave for the shipyards and get the Southern Cross moved to the 'shops.

The left side cutter leads into a...is this a freaking racket ball court? Well, it's empty, so whatever. There's only one exit to the room, a clear plastic or glass door across the room. Oh, and you appear to have embedded the metal plug in the wall above said door. Cool.

You send the ship off to the shop to be retrofitted.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: March 26, 2014, 03:14:34 pm »

"Mister Lars? Where do we go now?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: March 26, 2014, 03:15:34 pm »

Brother Lars, Team F Chaplain "Defenders of the Faith"

Smiling at Grate, Lars motions the team outward.  "Come, Brother Grate!  We shall sing the praises of Steve all the way to the helm of the ship!"

"Most Glorious Lord Steve, we have arrived all in one piece!  We praise you for your blessings and protection!"

Sing praises of Steve.  Head down the corridor, looking for signs leading to the bridge.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 03:21:15 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: March 26, 2014, 03:19:06 pm »

Team B "Wild Weasels"

Each pod has multiple door opening systems. The unused ones should still be functional, if only for a single shot. And it will be cheaper to replace the lenses and batteries than buy a new cutting laser.
Salvage all the pod's cutting lasers.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 03:21:08 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: March 26, 2014, 03:20:35 pm »

TEAM C: Audaxes: Thomas

"Bridge is that way. We're safe for now, they didn't have any sort of protection from space. Ears open though. Follow me, about 10 paces back. Auron, you're armored, can you take second? Also, does anyone want a gauss rifle? My rifle works well enough."

Thomas points down the hall, then heads down it,. As soon as he locates another area with atmosphere, he goes silent, drops down, and motions the rest of the team to do so.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 03:23:38 pm by Spinal_Taper »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: March 26, 2014, 03:20:44 pm »

Team D, apparently F, I was right: Grate

Follow Lars. Sing along with Mr. Lars. Silently wonder why we're singing, but decide that he knows what he's doing.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 03:27:43 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: March 26, 2014, 03:21:50 pm »

((Derp, it's F.  Mixing up with the first defense team.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: March 26, 2014, 03:24:48 pm »

Team F

Ready bolt action rifle while covering Lars.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #764 on: March 26, 2014, 03:25:30 pm »

Team A - Ship Alpha- Large Corridor | Flint Westwood - Soldier

EDIT: I thought whatever made the noise was very close. However Kriellya in his action acts like it's a safe distance away. If I'm wrong and it's not dangerously close and it's not approaching dangerously fast, ignore the below and just comply with Skylar's action, with the addition of me taking point and asking Steve what the other teams are doing.

"Oh, shi-"

Activate bullet time, turn around, grab Skylar, push him down so that he presents a smaller target and I can see what's behind him. Identify the source of the sound while jumping away, preferably to cover. If no cover is available, just get down on the ground and try to make myself and Skylar as small as possible.

Conditional actions based on identification of object (shooting can happen while I'm jumping away, if I have identified the origin of the sound. Shootdodging, basically):
If it is nothing important, get up and start moving towards the bridge, trying to forget this embarrassing incident. Check corners with spoons and have HEP ready to fire. Ask Steve what's going on with the other teams on this ship.
If it is a grenade, try to shoot the floor in front of it so that it falls inside the hole and its blast is hopefully minimized. Duck and cover. Be ready to defend myself after the explosion happens.
If it is a sod or other form of security measure (e.g. robot), shoot to kill/destroy.
If it is an armed crewmember, shoot to disable (hit weapon wielding arm and/or weapon). If succesful, approach quickly and relieve him of any weapons and communication equipment.
If it is an unarmed crewmember, point my gun at him and tell him not to move. Get up, still pointing my gun at him and attempt to restrain him (with my rope) and relieve him of any communication equipment.
If it is none of the above or a variation or combination of the above that isn't adequately covered by the above actions, pause and await new action if possible.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 07:37:02 am by Parisbre56 »
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 109