Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35]

Author Topic: The Greatest Battle of Orbfalls: Day 6: Game Over, Town victory!  (Read 54243 times)

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
Re: The Greatest Battle of Orbfalls: Day 6: Game Over, Town victory!
« Reply #510 on: April 13, 2014, 08:36:29 pm »

Oh yeah, Persus - I totally pulled that inspect on you outa my ass xD. I had no clue you were the SK.
Ogods xD

That is seriously risky. What were you even trying to do with that?!

Well, I guessed from the way Persus was playing, and I had narrowed down the possibilities - only he seemed nonplussed by the vampire kill. Also, I needed an alibi xD. As for my reasons - I was hoping to have him indebted to me, or by saying the 'now, either be lynched, or help me find scum' ie, non-scum. I would then offer a deal - join the scum and help kill the town, or don't, and risk losing. I didn't Persus that as much as I should've, though.
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: April 14, 2014, 05:58:27 pm »

we win

yaaay

Anyway, I'm out of participating in the mafia subforum for, maybe forever, I don't know.

BAI
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: April 14, 2014, 09:25:50 pm »

Well, I guess I owe Tawarochir and Tiruin apologies for mistaken (false?) accusations. I hope that I've learned something from this, and that if we should play again any conflict is justly deserved due to circumstance of roles rather than a mistake in interpretation/meta.

Sorry, and good game. I look forward to playing with you again.

And roughly the same sentiments to anyone else I may have slighted or offended, and the last note to everyone.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35]