Destroyers
Light Cruisers
Heavy Cruisers
Battleships
Submarines
Light Carriers
Aircraft Carriers

Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181

Author Topic: Blaze's SHSL Dieting - Mutual Consumption Saleaway  (Read 179215 times)

RickRollYou2

• Bay Watcher
  • [START_BIOME:EARTH]
    • View Profile
Re: Blaze's SHSL Dieting - Mutual Consumption Saleaway
« Reply #2670 on: January 03, 2016, 07:20:16 pm »

Many, many, many thanks, Blaze! :)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2671 on: January 03, 2016, 07:21:33 pm »

Many, many, many thanks, Blaze! :)
Than you so much.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: January 03, 2016, 07:47:06 pm »

Yes, even the $30+ game that i2amroy wanted. There was juuust enough to nab it.
Woot! Thanks so much Blaze! :D (You seriously spoil us way too much with such an awesome giveaway. :P Seriously, you're the best.)
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

creodor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2673 on: January 03, 2016, 09:35:20 pm »

Okay, I'm pretty sure everything has been sent. Yes, even the $30+ game that i2amroy wanted. There was juuust enough to nab it.

Hessuu, Creodor, and Persus13 will have to accept the friend invite to send it directly to their steam accounts.

And that concludes the sale. We will now restart the budget at $10.

Thank you so much! Accepted your friend request on Steam. Very awesome of you!
Free Game List

fish are drowning again ~Fourth Triad

n9103

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam
« Reply #2674 on: January 04, 2016, 12:27:19 am »

I'd like to apply for a 10$ donation to the Blaze-fic writer's guild. :P

Hessuu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2675 on: January 04, 2016, 12:27:56 am »

Okay, I'm pretty sure everything has been sent. Yes, even the $30+ game that i2amroy wanted. There was juuust enough to nab it.

Hessuu, Creodor, and Persus13 will have to accept the friend invite to send it directly to their steam accounts.

And that concludes the sale. We will now restart the budget at $10.

Thank you very much! Request accepted. This giveaway is just so nice of you.  :D

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: January 04, 2016, 12:23:06 pm »

Thanks again Blaze!
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2677 on: January 04, 2016, 04:46:58 pm »

Thanks for the games, I look forward to playing them!
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: January 04, 2016, 09:15:08 pm »

Thanks blaze for the mighty amount of gift you have been giving out and the one that was given to me.

I also hope you have a less fat great year

RickRollYou2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2679 on: January 05, 2016, 09:13:46 pm »

If no one's applying, I guess I'll start the ball rolling with Tales of Maj'Eyal on Steam for $7.50 (I'm not sure if Steam auto-converts currencies).

If the giveaway that just ended counted as one cycle and I'm on cooldown (or if applications haven't started and I misinterpreted "restart the budget")... disregard this post? ???

choppy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: January 11, 2016, 12:16:18 am »

If the lets play Stimulus is still going, could I apply for Minecraft gift code($26.95)? I know it is not on steam, but I would like to do a LP of it.

thanks again for doing this Blaze.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: January 11, 2016, 12:49:51 am »

Why did I never think of applying for a minecraft gift code?

I know I got lots of things for Christmas but if nobody is applying I might as well take a shot.

Me and minecraft have a long history. When I first saw minecraft on YouTube (one of the early beta builds I assume), I hated it. To me, it was just walking around in an empty hideous landscape while punching cows, essentially an inferior Roblox (it didn't help that there was no sound or commentary). Then one day, I was browsing through the playlists of my favourite let's player at the time when I saw a playlist called "Let's play Mindcrap". Thinking that it was about a minecraft hater who would play the game ironically while snarking often, I clicked the video.

To my surprise in the first few minutes, I fell in love with this game. There was just something so engaging about watching two guys build things while talking about random stuff (the custom texture pack also helped). I watched several videos and eventually decided to pirate it since I didn't own a credit card at the time. I was still having fun and after a year of play, I convinced my parents to buy me a legitimate copy.

Then things began to get sour. When my parents bought the legitimate copy, for some reason the credit card was charged twice. Then after two years, I tried making a server and the port forwarding ended up deleting the premiumness of my account. At this point, I returned to my pirated copy (that somehow managed to receive the latest updates) until they made this new launcher that prevented my pirated copy from working. At that point I quit.

You know, perhaps I shouldn't order a minecraft gift code. I don't think it'll rekindle my love for the game.

Anyway, sorry for the shaggy dog story but there's something very liberating and nostalgic about putting it out there. I can't believe it's been 5 years.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: January 12, 2016, 12:54:14 am »

Sorry, the community decided against an LP Stimulus as they wanted to save the money for the sale.

And since RickRollYou2 was the only person applying for a game within the budget, I suppose they win. Maybe I'll make it so that only a week with 4 or more entries will have a winner and otherwise be saved up for the next week.

Current budget: $12.50

Spoiler: In the meantime... (click to show/hide)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2683 on: January 12, 2016, 05:30:39 am »

What.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

RickRollYou2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2684 on: January 12, 2016, 06:54:31 am »

It's beautiful.
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181