Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Renegade X is released, 100% free multiplayer mayhem  (Read 3542 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Renegade X is released, 100% free multiplayer mayhem
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2014, 03:50:36 pm »

PTW.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Geneoce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2014, 07:19:45 pm »

I fully endorse this product regarding its content of fun and its alleged ability to increase your lifespan and performance in the bedroom.
I don't care that the vacuum people are promising a blowjob machine in the future. I'll buy it then if they ever deliver.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2014, 08:06:50 pm »

So how does this compare to A Path Beyond?
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Sinlessmoon

• Bay Watcher
  • [Trollinging Intensifies]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2014, 08:32:26 pm »

Downloading now. In-game names everyone?

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2014, 09:18:29 pm »

Oh. This. Yes.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2014, 10:59:42 am »

This thread's title needs more 'boink'

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2014, 04:56:04 pm »

This looks neat, I'll try it out.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2014, 11:50:16 am »

Open Beta 2 got released, fixed a lot of bugs (and crashes) and make some minor balance changes.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2014, 12:24:26 pm »

But the real important question, are their nukes/ion cannons.
Yes. You can buy a beacon and plant it in the enemy's base. Its spectacular to say the least.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2014, 01:46:44 pm »

Goddamnit, the file is huge and I want to torrent it so it's downloaded decently, but they hosted their torrents externally instead of just posting the magnet link directly on the site >.>
(For the record, I can't get to either of those sites because they're blocked in Belgium)

E:
A nice person on the IRC gave me the magnet link, though, so all is well!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 01:49:07 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2014, 10:31:08 am »

Not sure if my computer will be able to handle it, but I'm checking this out now. It sounds like a lot of fun, watching some videos of it D:
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2014, 10:37:56 am »

The single player on the original was really not very good. I mean I've definitely seen worse, and there were some sort of cool parts to it, but overall not very good. There were some hilarious segments when that one patch caused the aircraft to spawn during the single player missions whenever there was an airfield, then you were glitchily flying helicopters around maps that were not built with them in mind.

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2014, 11:01:06 am »

The single player on the original was really not very good. I mean I've definitely seen worse, and there were some sort of cool parts to it, but overall not very good. There were some hilarious segments when that one patch caused the aircraft to spawn during the single player missions whenever there was an airfield, then you were glitchily flying helicopters around maps that were not built with them in mind.

But the single player was never the draw of the original renegade

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2014, 11:39:28 am »

But the single player was never the draw of the original renegade
Very true, although it was the reason why so many reviewers gave it crap reviews. T'was a different era.

TripJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2014, 11:54:48 am »

how well populated is this game? don't want to spend the time downloading and installing just to find a bunch of empty servers
Pages: 1 [2] 3