Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19

Author Topic: ☼Masterwork Succession Fortress: Willedabyss☼  (Read 25065 times)

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
Re: Masterwork Succession Fortress
« Reply #165 on: March 25, 2014, 08:23:06 pm »

Raining water!? What madness it this?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
Re: ☼Masterwork Succession Fortress: Willedabyss☼
« Reply #166 on: March 25, 2014, 09:22:12 pm »

Seems like most of my forts, walled in shambles made more for killing anything inside then outside.

wasara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 25, 2014, 11:24:05 pm »

Oh, before I forget, let's get dorfing out of the way, shall we?
Poor Wasara. This fort really doesn't seem to like you too much. All the more reason to continue to help beat it into submission.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 26, 2014, 06:21:09 am »

Yeah let's get this cannon fodder going, since I'm still dwarfed I think im good but try to get my son to start going into military or manager if it's possible.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 26, 2014, 01:42:51 pm »

Mmmm.... The forges. They're at the bottom of the fort. Underneath the caverns, just above the sea of magma. Best of luck. Also, a legendary kilt! :D And the moats seem to be working pretty well.

wasara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 26, 2014, 06:58:11 pm »

Yeah let's get this cannon fodder going, since I'm still dwarfed I think I'm good but try to get my son to start going into military or manager if it's possible.
Errrr, I found your son lying in the hospital.He has a broken wrist and ankle, a shattered pelvis(both hips broken), and a fractured shin. Sorry, but he's gonna be lucky if he survives considering the dwarf lying next to him died of thirst :-\.

We also have TWO schizophrenics BTW, both of them are open for dorfing :P.

Sandstone 2:WHAT ELF LEFT THE FORGES AND SMELTER UNCONSTRUCTED! *Wasara has canceled write logs, throwing tantrum*
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The forge is being constructed right now
Sandstone 9: Looking at my death grinder, it's probably gonna need an extension to calculate for bridge reaction time
CURSES, I've been interrupted. Sorry, but thats all for today folks(played to Sandstone 17 BTW)
Poor Wasara. This fort really doesn't seem to like you too much. All the more reason to continue to help beat it into submission.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 26, 2014, 07:04:43 pm »

How the hell did that happen to him?!?!?!

wasara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 26, 2014, 10:25:33 pm »

Probably the suit of armor that came by and killed about 25 people. You might have missed it, I talk about massacre pretty casually in my logs. He's 2 anyway the chances of him surviving his childhood are slim.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 26, 2014, 10:27:04 pm »

well if it makes to my turn and he lives yet, I will see to it that he makes it to his 12th bday well, not really but I can garentee 3 or 4

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 27, 2014, 12:00:45 am »

Oh. :O At least one of those forges existed during my turn, I have no idea what happened. Unless... the Troglodytes have just gotten that good.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 27, 2014, 12:01:18 am »

Also, anyone want me to make a TVTropes page for this fort?

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 27, 2014, 08:16:10 am »

Think we should have a few more turns before we make a tropes page? lol

wasara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 27, 2014, 06:56:13 pm »

Sandstone 28:working on Iron ballista arrows ( I'm using iron because we have 600+ bars)
Timber 8: spotted a arcane dwarf in our ranks, probably came in the migration wave. If the next guy wants to do something with him I have him marked with the profession "Level 1 Wizard"
Timber 9:A child was found dead, considering extra syndromes are on, we might have a serial killer.
Timber 11: We have over 600 raw fish, I'm disabling all fishing labors
Moonstone 9:I have the inner fort bridge linked and the the new outer grinder bridge linked. Time to build more traps. Looks like I have to start forging trap components now that I've depleted the weapon store a bit.
Moonstone 15:State of the forts pretty good, we have plenty of food and booze and we are relatively siege proof. However someone else is gonna have to train the military, I'm really bad at that :P.
Opal 1:Gonna stop for today and finish on friday.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 27, 2014, 07:52:13 pm »

Think we should have a few more turns before we make a tropes page? lol

XD Not many more though. There's already been plenty madness. It's not like my fort, where things are rather calm and the enemies are killed without many personal casualties.

Also, serial killer...? That doesn't sound good. Also, I tried to have plenty of trap components ready, so I hope that helped.

wasara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 28, 2014, 06:41:52 pm »

Opal 18: Okay, I think I have finally produced enough caged to stop the job cancellations.
Opal 22:Ballistas are fully loaded
Opal 26:It has rained normally several times now, this place finally looks like it's not drenched in blood
Obsidian 1: It's been a relatively boring year after I sealed the 3rd cavern layer(Just realized it was the 3rd not the 2nd by the way).
...... Nevermind, a shadowman popped in and the schizophrenics are dead(think it's a part of the syndrome).
Obsidian 11:looks like the shadowman is just terrorizing the fort, slowing down production but not causing any damage. Not yet anyway. The shadowman's brother seems to be caught in a cage trap, you can probably set up a vampire screening station with him.
Obsidian 15: ACCURSED ELVES! The elf caravan brought a goblin ambush, looks like aim-for-ya-throats. Time to send my small military to it's death!
Dammit, my dwarf who's in the already small military decided to take a break DURING THE GODDAMN GOBLIN SIEGE.
Obsidian 16:3 goblins, THREE GOBLINS! Those greenskins must think we're jokes! The elves took care of them. We took no casualties. One dwarf(me) took a bolt to the arm and is sitting in the infirmary. The other(ya, a military of 2, I said I was bad a military) got his arm DECAPITATED by a bolt, he's still going on like normal. Wanted to test out the grinder too.
Anyway, the elves are unloading their garbage goods.
Obsidian 18: Human siege arrived, ALL THE GODDAM FUN STUFF IS HAPPENING WHEN MY TURN IS ENDING. Hopefully I can get one grinder usage in before the end of the month.
Obsidian 20:scouted out the siege, looks like one squad of pikemen being lead by a human riding a tiger with a pistol. Gonna leave the grinder door open and hope they don't camp for the rest of the month.
Obsidian 22: got some food and drink, looks like my grinders inner bridge is messed up(bridges don't like being double linked)
Obsidian 24:Here they come! *Joyous laughter* Look at those limbs fly! HEY, why are you running cowards! I didn't get to see any of you die yet!
Sigh, my turns over
Anyway, the humans are probably regrouping, the tiger the leader was riding on lost a leg, and there's an arm lying in the moat.
Here's the save http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=8499
(I went by the date in the announcements)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 06:54:05 pm by wasara »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19