Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19

Author Topic: ☼Masterwork Succession Fortress: Willedabyss☼  (Read 25098 times)

wasara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Masterwork Succession Fortress: Willedabyss☼
« Reply #210 on: April 05, 2014, 12:47:25 pm »

So, who's next?
Poor Wasara. This fort really doesn't seem to like you too much. All the more reason to continue to help beat it into submission.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 05, 2014, 04:37:14 pm »

Hugo.

wasara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 05, 2014, 04:55:12 pm »

Umm, Hugo just went.
Poor Wasara. This fort really doesn't seem to like you too much. All the more reason to continue to help beat it into submission.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 05, 2014, 04:58:27 pm »

Oh... then I guess we loop back around to the next person on the OP list. Except I don't think the Master's been around in a while... Wait, he was here 3 days ago. So he'll probably be back. If he isn't back in about five to eight days, I guess it's Danman's turn.

EDIT: PM'ed him. We're just waiting on a response. :)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 05:06:14 pm by CaptainMcClellan »

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 05, 2014, 05:47:13 pm »

Yeah my turn soon... im sad about my son and you guys didn't even do a double take about my last post that kinda makes my sad even more ha.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 05, 2014, 05:55:37 pm »

Yeah my turn soon... im sad about my son and you guys didn't even do a double take about my last post that kinda makes my sad even more ha.

Sorry, my brain is just set to "auto-ignore all <h1> text and only read red text if it looks important." ( Which is very bad when people put warning labels on things. ) Plus Wasara posted so fast that I just kinda skimmed past to the next page without even seeing it. Also... * pats * I'm sure your son is up there in valhol with you and that he brought an extra set of clothes for you to wear.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
« Reply #216 on: April 05, 2014, 06:12:07 pm »

The Master will be back in a few days or so, he suffered an accident and requires bed rest, doctors orders.

so I guess just re-run through the list unless someone new comes along.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 05, 2014, 06:21:03 pm »

"Son why are you here?" "Im sorry father but I failed and our family name." "NOO! You have not failed instead you made it better, you lived with no legs. Do you know what that shows about you? It shows that you have the true spirit of a dwarf." *Both start to tear up* "I love you father." "I love you to son." "Also I brought these *pulls out a pair of pants*." *Cue the most manly father and son hug ever.*

Ninjaed- What happened!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 05, 2014, 06:39:55 pm »

The Master will be back in a few days or so, he suffered an accident and requires bed rest, doctors orders.

so I guess just re-run through the list unless someone new comes along.
Right then. Danman, you're up. :) Also, my sympathies to him. I hope for his quick recovery.

"Son why are you here?" "Im sorry father but I failed and our family name." "NOO! You have not failed instead you made it better, you lived with no legs. Do you know what that shows about you? It shows that you have the true spirit of a dwarf." *Both start to tear up* "I love you father." "I love you to son." "Also I brought these *pulls out a pair of pants*." *Cue the most manly father and son hug ever.*

* the most manliest tear is shed *

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 06, 2014, 02:33:00 pm »

Hm the fort look really good, but we have barely and research items done! Also where is the main bridge control at?

wasara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 06, 2014, 02:47:25 pm »

Hm the fort look really good, but we have barely and research items done! Also where is the main bridge control at?
Bedrooms, there's notes with them

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 06, 2014, 03:15:54 pm »

Bedrooms, there's notes with them

Thanks trying to get rid of siege because someone decided to adopt a boar when it has not even been inside yet and is on a dead trader body.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 09, 2014, 06:10:38 pm »

Well I think some one should take my turn because..... well I accidentally let in a deadly dust tick Fb because I panicked and open the gate instead of closing it. :P

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 09, 2014, 07:50:53 pm »

Well I think some one should take my turn because..... well I accidentally let in a deadly dust tick Fb because I panicked and open the gate instead of closing it. :P

Ppft. How bad's the damage?

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 09, 2014, 09:00:55 pm »

Ppft. How bad's the damage?
umm whole military is dead, plus almost all dwarfs except for one who I  forgot that I locked outside the fort during becaus siege... Don't ask. It's dust would suffocate you but you could still fight and move around so the dwarfs fought to their very last breath... literally so just revert back and skip me. :P
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19