Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19

Author Topic: ☼Masterwork Succession Fortress: Willedabyss☼  (Read 25064 times)

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Masterwork Succession Fortress: Willedabyss☼
« Reply #240 on: April 11, 2014, 06:20:12 pm »

Nabreth Le-whatever, the Hunter who's Engraving a wall. As Mika if female, as Nikolai if male.
Well I dorfed you two and waiting for every body else but Im thinking that i should dwarf Master as a resting dwarf. Also Captian you have one kill which is....... a....... CORAL SNAKE!!! OMG 
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
:O AMAZING! Coral snakes are super dangerous.

wasara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 11, 2014, 06:27:47 pm »

I'll take the broker, name him wasara as usual.
Poor Wasara. This fort really doesn't seem to like you too much. All the more reason to continue to help beat it into submission.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 12, 2014, 06:46:31 am »

Well i named every one including the master but i fund out some interesting information about wasara's character, he has a pet hellfire turret!

wasara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 12, 2014, 09:50:07 am »

It must be tense during trading when I have a pet hellfire turrent with me :p
Poor Wasara. This fort really doesn't seem to like you too much. All the more reason to continue to help beat it into submission.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 12, 2014, 11:00:47 am »

It must be tense during trading when I have a pet hellfire turrent with me :p
Yeah I would think so too. Well we got a siege of putrid blendec with swords, but I got every one in before they got to entrice. I am using one crossbow dwarf to take them on which is working so far, also got magic, toxic and steam power up and running. I am in summer so turn coming to end soon. :P

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 12, 2014, 08:00:15 pm »

Double post yay... I hate doing that. Well got town portal, Advance siege weapons up and running. The siege of Putrid's were easy they just left, but know we are under siege by 3 forces... 3 FORCES!!! Trogs, Ant people, and humans to which half are gone thanks to sniper. Im also still working one getting chemistry up and working to which im on my 3 try so far.

Pictures.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 12, 2014, 08:05:49 pm »

Double post yay... I hate doing that. Well got town portal, Advance siege weapons up and running. The siege of Putrid's were easy they just left, but know we are under siege by 3 forces... 3 FORCES!!! Trogs, Ant people, and humans to which half are gone thanks to sniper. Im also still working one getting chemistry up and working to which im on my 3 try so far.

Pictures.

At least the ant people are useless. Good luck with the trogs and the people. Congrats everyone on keeping this fort alive this long!

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 12, 2014, 09:16:26 pm »

Pictures.
They have steel and iron weapons plus numbers since we have only 4 members in the army but I have a plan which is open a way for them and let them get caught in about 20 cage traps and 3 full iron axe blade traps.

At least the ant people are useless. Good luck with the trogs and the people. Congrats everyone on keeping this fort alive this long!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 12, 2014, 09:19:45 pm »

Yea, but the last three times they sieged, they all got stuck on a ledge. I guess they've gotten smarter. :/

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 12, 2014, 09:25:12 pm »

Yea, but the last three times they sieged, they all got stuck on a ledge. I guess they've gotten smarter. :/
Yeah I just hope it works and wtf is with my last post?!? There is also some disease of food thing going around that make the people extra tired, fever and lastly nausea which disrupts alot of stuff ha.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 12, 2014, 09:28:28 pm »

Hahah, I've done it before. You've got to make sure that your cursor is after the end quote tag. And that's... really unfortunate. There was a fortress stopping outbreak of the flu in my turn. Almost everyone was in the hospital or bed, and those that weren't were bringing them water.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 13, 2014, 07:52:52 am »

Hahah, I've done it before. You've got to make sure that your cursor is after the end quote tag. And that's... really unfortunate. There was a fortress stopping outbreak of the flu in my turn. Almost everyone was in the hospital or bed, and those that weren't were bringing them water.
It's gets kinda funny when dwarfs are sleeping and they get interrupted by the flu making them wake up go to the hospital then they sleep for 5 seconds then leave. ;D

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 13, 2014, 12:42:30 pm »

It's gets kinda funny when dwarfs are sleeping and they get interrupted by the flu making them wake up go to the hospital then they sleep for 5 seconds then leave. ;D

XD

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 13, 2014, 02:24:44 pm »

Well I might have a problem, you see I open the cavern up for the any people to which a Trog ambush happen in the middle of the ant people so the Trogs decided to take up all the cages but I tried to bait some ant people into the back up weapon traps which work until a miner(who had the powers of neo.) ran through the door into the center of the ant army dodging every hit to which he ran back to his bed to sleep. So the army is useless, hugo let our level 10 crossbow dwarf die infront of him. So i can't save scum to a few hours back which im still kicking myself about but I can do the kill it with command so can I use it to keep the fort from being slaughter?

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 13, 2014, 03:09:12 pm »

Only if it's absolutely necessary. Just put up some barricades. It's better to lose half of the fortress and follow the rules. After all, isn't that what the FUN is? Mm... Still, if it seems impossible any other way and you fail one or two tries at saving the fort. In that case, I'd say go for it.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19