Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19

Author Topic: ☼Masterwork Succession Fortress: Willedabyss☼  (Read 25081 times)

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Masterwork Succession Fortress: Willedabyss☼
« Reply #255 on: April 13, 2014, 03:14:21 pm »

Only if it's absolutely necessary. Just put up some barricades. It's better to lose half of the fortress and follow the rules. After all, isn't that what the FUN is? Mm... Still, if it seems impossible any other way and you fail one or two tries at saving the fort. In that case, I'd say go for it.
I was going to do barricades but those ants man they swarm you like real ants, I will only use the kill command on their leaders and the ones about to kill the dwarfs other then that I will try to survive it. Also my god I hate the military they thought to fight Trogs who have rusty steel morningstars with only bronze armor on, so yeah they got slaughter very fast.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 13, 2014, 03:32:37 pm »

Only if it's absolutely necessary. Just put up some barricades. It's better to lose half of the fortress and follow the rules. After all, isn't that what the FUN is? Mm... Still, if it seems impossible any other way and you fail one or two tries at saving the fort. In that case, I'd say go for it.
I was going to do barricades but those ants man they swarm you like real ants, I will only use the kill command on their leaders and the ones about to kill the dwarfs other then that I will try to survive it. Also my god I hate the military they thought to fight Trogs who have rusty steel morningstars with only bronze armor on, so yeah they got slaughter very fast.
Mmmmmm.... Alright.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 13, 2014, 03:57:11 pm »

Mmmmmm.... Alright.
Yup well I killed the queen guards making them run away, got chemistry up and running before end of turn so I will post pictures notes and the save soon... I'm gonna miss this fort its a fun fort.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 13, 2014, 04:11:34 pm »

Haha, yea... I guess the blood-rain grows on you.
Mmmmmm.... Alright.
Yup well I killed the queen guards making them run away, got chemistry up and running before end of turn so I will post pictures notes and the save soon... I'm gonna miss this fort its a fun fort.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: April 14, 2014, 09:56:22 am »

Well here is the save and good luck with the fort. I post about 10 new notes, they are just around places so just look randomly. Just to let you know I forgot to lock the first cavern door so you should go lock it before next siege. The buildings are not in order in the pictures.

Tasks: Chemistry, Machine factory, Try to get either the automatons or some other race items from the Em barker outfitter building. Also get a army up with the town portal.

SAVE: http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=8526

Pictures.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 10:01:56 am by danmanthedog »

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: April 17, 2014, 05:35:01 am »

I think I'm going to have to pass on my turn. I'll be busy for the next few weeks, so watching is about all I can do at the moment.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: April 17, 2014, 07:55:59 am »

I guess that makes it my turn again. Cool, I'll get started today.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 21, 2014, 10:47:26 am »

Sorry I've been gone for so long. I ran into a few medical problems and I haven't been able to even use the computer that much in quite a bit. Hopefully things are going well!
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 21, 2014, 10:59:04 am »

Dude welcome back we all missed. We hope your feeling fine.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 21, 2014, 12:59:02 pm »

Sorry I've been gone for so long. I ran into a few medical problems and I haven't been able to even use the computer that much in quite a bit. Hopefully things are going well!

Congrats! Also, it's going great! Temporal distortion is at an all time high, mysterious plagues are inflicting themselves, and most of the named dwarves are dead with no net gain of population since my last turn. This fort is great!

wasara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 22, 2014, 11:21:57 am »

So, after McClellan's turn should we hand the fort back to master, then continue the cycle or just continue the cycle?
Poor Wasara. This fort really doesn't seem to like you too much. All the more reason to continue to help beat it into submission.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 23, 2014, 06:08:42 pm »

So, after McClellan's turn should we hand the fort back to master, then continue the cycle or just continue the cycle?

Offer him a turn I think. He was injured. Also, just what is the plague that's been going around?

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 23, 2014, 07:49:19 pm »

Offer him a turn I think. He was injured. Also, just what is the plague that's been going around?
Some type of fever, nausea, and extra drowsiness

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 23, 2014, 07:51:34 pm »

Some type of fever, nausea, and extra drowsiness

And vomiting. Don't forget the vomiting.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 26, 2014, 12:17:25 am »

Sorry for the wait. Some things got busy and then when I got free time I spent it with irl friends instead. Will resume turn tomma since I am too tired to do so right now. Just wanted to make sure that everyone didn't think I'd just given up or anything.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19