Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19

Author Topic: ☼Masterwork Succession Fortress: Willedabyss☼  (Read 24843 times)

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
Re: ☼Masterwork Succession Fortress: Willedabyss☼
« Reply #195 on: April 02, 2014, 02:22:55 pm »

My son.... he makes his father proud so very proud. I say put him in to an archer army also masterwork a huge lot more weapons, races, and religious buildings.

Sons lol you have 3 from what I found. One is waiting to pop on in from a migrant wave. a grown man.

So you have Danman Jr. (fine from what I seen)
Another 3 year old son, no legs
grown son, wandering the world.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 02, 2014, 02:42:05 pm »

Oh, ok. I thought Jr. had lost his legs. And I wonder what happens when Danman's other son returns? I hope has a lot of military skills so that he can avenge his father. ( Or something... Danman died of Insanity, so I don't know how revenge works in that scenario. ) Of course, I guess he could always end up being a legendary cheesemaker.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 02, 2014, 03:05:29 pm »

Oh, ok. I thought Jr. had lost his legs. And I wonder what happens when Danman's other son returns? I hope has a lot of military skills so that he can avenge his father. ( Or something... Danman died of Insanity, so I don't know how revenge works in that scenario. ) Of course, I guess he could always end up being a legendary cheesemaker.
Don't you dare put that blaspheme on my kid or i shall come back and haunt you and you really don't want that.

wasara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 02, 2014, 05:45:22 pm »

Last time I check Danman Jr. had legs, his pelvis was just shattered and he had a fractured shin.
By the way, what do you mean we lost the magma forges? I made sure the main staircase was sealed from the 3rd cavern layer during my turn. The dwarf should be able to get it just fine. The levers (they have note) are near the bottom of the bedrooms and the grinder levers are near the staircase to the level with the majority of the workshops.

If you have any questions, ask me. I think I got everything figured out during my term.
P.S. There's a human siege going on right now right? I hope I uploaded the right save.
Poor Wasara. This fort really doesn't seem to like you too much. All the more reason to continue to help beat it into submission.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 02, 2014, 09:36:26 pm »

Yup correct save, also sorry you died. Human spear man just came out of nowhere, off'd you then went back to his group. He really hated you.

As for Danman
Danman Jr.
Dan's other son (no legs)

Right now trying to get things organized and such. mainly just hauling. Guy got possessed don't think I can save him. Also this praying stuff seems kinda OP can anyone do it or just rare peeps, I notice that mist comes out and engulfs them donno if it's a dangerous one. Plus a sickness is going around, who the hell puts annoying sicknesses into a mod?

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 03, 2014, 08:18:22 am »

Poor Wasara. This fort really doesn't seem to like you too much. All the more reason to continue to help beat it into submission.

That's part of the challenge. I had an outbreak of the flu during my turn, and over half the population was put out of commission with a "slight fever". Really annoying! Even so, I like the realism.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 03, 2014, 08:23:46 am »

is my one kid with no legs even awake or is he in coma? Also how many stones do we have because if we have alot of stone we can excavate the stones for some rellics but becaful of the glowing relic.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 03, 2014, 10:54:01 am »

nope your crippled son is actually crawling around, like to imagine him saying "I don't need your pity" and dragging his legless body across the ground. Stones we are good on right now as far as I know, building some paved roads with granite blocks i'm slowly trying to get a military built and things prettied up, right now locked us up good so I can try and haul all the bodyparts and corpses laying around into a nice pile. After that construction, training and use of all that prayed for bronze and such. Right now my guy is the only one taking his job seriously so I'm guessing our military will be one random dabbling dwarf wearing a kilt over his robe and using a artifact bronze sword.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 03, 2014, 01:08:53 pm »

Haha! What about me? Am I even still alive right now? I don't remember.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 03, 2014, 03:54:46 pm »

idk what was your named dwarf? lol I'll have a look at the survivors.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 03, 2014, 05:36:20 pm »

Ringo.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 03, 2014, 06:34:24 pm »

Nope appears you are dead
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 08:10:05 am by Hugo_The_Dwarf »

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 03, 2014, 06:50:25 pm »

Ah well. I'm sure I'll be around again.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 05, 2014, 10:31:16 am »

Oh looks like Dan's crippled son has been found dead, probably from that pool of corrosive acid he tried to crawl through, that was one brave child.

Also Save

I would have wrote up a story but I pretty much just started to try and get things looking better, more or less:
  • Cleaned up some refuse
  • Set all the ravens free (needed the cage space)
  • started to dig out a area above the magmaworks for bars and ore storage (f3 up a z-level)
  • started to dig my bedroom but never got it finished, neither was all my gold funiture
  • small ragtag band of soldiers were whipped up I think they lack weapons or something, but few have grabbed some that magically must have been about.
  • Fort is locked up completely (levers for the bridges that I found are on the very bottom of the bedroom level
  • found deadly acid just sitting on one of the main stairwells. might have to flood the fort again in hopes of flushing that out.
  • 1 guy went insane, and then two others made some useless artifacts
  • Dan now only has two kids, his Jr and the wandering soul
  • I think we have only one apostle of armok now dunno what happened to the other one
  • oh and got the magma works somewhat going again.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 12:16:49 pm by Hugo_The_Dwarf »

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 05, 2014, 11:34:54 am »

CHICKIN POTPIE IN YOUR FACE! I CURSE THY FORT WITH A THOUSAND YEARS OF ANGRY DEMON ANUSES!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19