Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 193

Author Topic: Banter Thread  (Read 365068 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Banter Thread
« Reply #2790 on: October 22, 2021, 04:25:05 pm »

No Chloe, no go...e.

Just kidding, I might. Toony should join us.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2791 on: October 22, 2021, 04:43:41 pm »

We can only have two players to a hydra, but if we can scrounge up four we can make two hydras, there's no per-site limit.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: October 22, 2021, 04:48:06 pm »

I pass then, I would need to be one of like 4 or 5 people to possibly handle a game over there alongside my coursework.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: October 22, 2021, 05:07:24 pm »

I pass then, I would need to be one of like 4 or 5 people to possibly handle a game over there alongside my coursework.
Same. I want a hydra with lots of heads...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: October 28, 2021, 10:11:54 pm »

If anyone wants to play Liar's Dice tomorrow at 6 or 7 PM Central (I might do a bit earlier, since I know some people can only play earlier), I'll have the bot up. If you want a Discord link, I can give you one.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #2795 on: November 07, 2021, 10:54:35 pm »

I'm going to be kicking off Totem Mafia 3 in the next few days, so if you want in on it go sign up!
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2796 on: November 08, 2021, 02:18:28 am »

I thought I would post in the banter thread to spread awareness of the fact that Quicktopic is getting shut down on December 12. This means we will have to make an effort to archive as much stuff as we can.

Here is a link to the thread discussing this. It's still early on
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
Re: Tangents and Irrelevancies Thread
« Reply #2797 on: November 08, 2021, 11:12:00 pm »

Your nerd cred is unparalleled.  At least you can always find a job (because no one else is crazy like you.)

Way back update.  Here are my babies.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2798 on: November 08, 2021, 11:50:06 pm »

I like the shark fin.  What's going on with the wiring in the back cabinet?

And clearly you're big money; you have TWO tile pullers.  Showoff.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2799 on: November 09, 2021, 09:46:58 am »

I like the shark fin.  What's going on with the wiring in the back cabinet?

And clearly you're big money; you have TWO tile pullers.  Showoff.

Shark fin is on our storage box.  The next row over is ... network stuff?  I dunno; not my domain. 

Also, lol.  One of the tile pullers is slightly unreliable. 

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2800 on: January 30, 2022, 08:43:32 pm »

Hello banter thread. I'm doing another game giveaway.

It's not social deduction but I know we have a lot of people who never leave the subforum, wanted to make sure the signal got boosted just in case.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: February 12, 2022, 10:16:20 pm »

Whoa. Me n Web n 4Mask won an award for best town performance - team small game award for vanilla mafia. Cool.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: February 12, 2022, 10:35:18 pm »

What site is this?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2803 on: February 12, 2022, 10:37:31 pm »

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: February 12, 2022, 10:52:03 pm »

Congrats!
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 193