Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 51

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: TDG (IC thread): Knight(mare)  (Read 30630 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Fire Emblem on Forums: TDG (IC thread): Knight(mare)
« on: March 10, 2014, 05:13:56 pm »

OOC thread
---
Welcome to the lands of Initia. With it's deadly wastes to the south, frozen mountains of it's west, the lawlessness of northern woods and the inhospitable east, it a wonder that anything live here. But that hardy race known as the humans call it home and can be found everywhere but the southern wasteland.
However, these humans sit unknowingly on a knife edge, moments away from plunging into a vast war. Like every story ever, but you can't have a story without conflict, that would be a documentary.
So pull up a seat and listen to my tale, a tale that start in a busy inn of a tiny hamlet. A tale that start with four travelers on their way to parts unknown to all but themselves.

Spoiler: map (click to show/hide)

A purple haired performer follows the serving girl "I'm so sorry, it just very packed. That the only real seat left in the inn at the moment." The girl points at a table with a empty seat and three people, a red haired girl with a bow across her back, a blond chap in a green vest and a sliver knight or golem.

Alima Verusti, Jyggalag, Torben Acker and Shaundra Telford are in!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 12:10:40 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hmm, very well. I want a seat enough to sit with strangers."

Alima walked over to the table and took the last seat. Glancing at her table companions, she mused to herself, Well, the one doesn't look like much of a talker. Perhaps this won't be too bad after all. Time for some rest now and then performing later.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Shaundra was somewhat dozing when Alima approached, her cheek propped on her hand. She cracked open her eyes when she heard the chair being pulled out adjacent to her.

"Hmm? Oh, hello ma'am. Good day to you."

*Zzzz...*

Shaundra awoke with a start.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I completely forgot my manners. My name is Shaundra Telford."

"What's yours?"

She looked ready to go back to sleep.

(and now I'll be out of the house for about an hour.)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 05:55:47 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Torben stuffed his face as he leaned back in his chair, using his ill(?)-gotten gains to basically feast. He talked with his mouth full as the newcomer sat down.
:"Sho we're introdushing ourshelves then? M'name'sh Torben. Torben Acker."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alima raised an eyebrow and gave a mental sigh. Looks like she wasn't going to be getting that silent meal after all.

: "My name is Alima. Good day to you three as well."

After the needed pleasantries, she leaned back in her chair and sized her fellow table mates up. Clearly there was the knight of some sort and Shaundra was a bow user. But Torben... Perhaps axes? Maybe swords. She subtly checked for weapons. Perhaps she could travel with one or all of them for a while. After all, being a lone traveler was dangerous enough, even without being unwilling to use a weapon.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Shaundra cracked her eyes open again.

"Nice to meet you, Alima. Torben and I already introduced ourselves to each other and the knight. This guy, though, he doesn't say much."

The archer pulled a steaming mug closer to herself and blew on it, then took a long drink. It seemed to perk her up into a state resembling wakefulness.

"So what brings you into town, Alima?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

: "Me? I'm a traveling performer. Song and instruments mostly.

She pulled a battered flute out of the satchel she had slung across the back of her chair.

: "I used to have more instruments, that were almost magical, but currently I just have this. It's just an ordinary flute sadly. But still... The music is powerful. I play it in the towns I come across and it magics the money out of their pockets and into my pouch.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Sounds like a neat trick. I just do archery contests when I need money."

"Unfortunately it's not as easy to find those as it is to find a busy market to play in, I'd imagine."

Shaundra took another sip of her mug, slurping it quietly.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Torben swallowed and talked much more clearly.
:"I found a good way to make money for a while, though... ah... my luck ran out there."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alima gave the man a once over and raised an eyebrow.

: "Oh? And what might that have been?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...he thought when he was fighting, why did he never think when he was talking?
:"Um... counter-robbing bandits."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Sounds exciting and dangerous. You must be good or you wouldn't be sitting here spending their gold."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

: "... I see. Interesting. Being all noble cause or just taking advantage of them after their fights?"

She smirked slightly as he was clearly uncomfortable talking about it.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

:"Well, now that I know that you probably don't want to kill me... I kinda just dash in, hit something with an axe, and then when they drop their stuff to grab weapons, I nab it. It usually works out well! As for being good, it only takes me so far but I've had the pleasure of never being killed."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Hmm. Good, smart, same thing in the end ain't it?"

She doodled aimlessly in a spill of coffee with her index finger.

"Be a shame if you did get killed. You seem like a nice guy."

Shaundra examined the small smiley face she had doodled in the liquid.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 51