Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 172

Author Topic: Demongate: Wrapping up the Loose Ends.  (Read 672606 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Demongate: Legs are for Cowards.
« Reply #1905 on: August 18, 2014, 03:51:20 pm »

Matthilde was pondering over a scroll on the anatomy of cats when her husband appeared at her workplace. "Honey, haven't you heard of what they did to the elves?" Stâkud asked with concern. She sighed. Everyone seems to think she would be indignant with the mistreatment of the elves, just because she happens to be raised in the forest. "Of course I have." she answered, setting the scroll down, "I'm surprised they didn't just kill them."

"So you're not concerned about it then?" Stâkud looked quizzical. Even after all these years, he is not used to a druid's caprice. "No, I am concerned. I just thought it was a lost cause." she doused the candle, putting the room to a darkness comfortable to dwarves, and even her herself as cave adaptation had set in. "Perhaps the overseer has more sense than he seems to not order their deaths. I will go talk to him and urge him for a peaceful trade with the elves."
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: August 18, 2014, 06:26:44 pm »

From the engravings of FallenAngel IV, Legendary+2 Bodysurfer

Accursed elves. They came once more despite that time I told them never to return or I'd rip out their spleens and break their backs with them. Sadly, due to the multiple deaths I have experienced since then, I have never gotten around to it. I do plan to tell whoever is in charge. I think it's that guy running around with the flask full of fermented sunberry juice, but I can't be sure.
Also, that Dan person is up to strange stuff again. I wonder if he misses his book of forgotten beasts - even if he did, I forgot where I hid it. On another note, I've almost finished eating Flame's bed. It tastes like wood. Dunno where she's sleeping, because the thing is just a backrest on two legs.

*a fly flies nearby FallenAngel IV*

*smacks with tablet*

"Great. There are flies in my wing now. Time to steal some charcoal again..."

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: August 18, 2014, 06:53:47 pm »

*WHISTLING* The knee bone is connected to the leg bone! The leg bone is connected to a joint! *Takes out meat cleaver* The joint takes to whacks to unconnect it. *THUNK THUNK* You then take the leg and fix it to the bottem chest with some liquid silver, And thats how you make a biped into a quadruped SONG! Ah I love these summer days just passing time expermenting on animals and dwarfs, but I do wish I could get my stuff from my old bodies grave.

"WAHHH!!" *Sharply exhale* "BURTO go get some wine for my baby before I use it for my new experiment wondering what happens when I surgically place a baby wrapped in cloth in to the inside of a dwarf. NOW!

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: August 19, 2014, 09:13:04 am »

Thane's journal.

I am beginning to see Vlad's point about the lunatics in this place. Clearly, I was blinded by my belief in the good nature of dwarves before. Some woman has popped up, claiming to be the reincarnation of Dan, probably inspired by whatever Fallen Angel we're on now. More worryingly, someone seems to have been raiding our burial chambers. At first, I thought that this was a minor problem but the bodies have started turning up again, horribly mutilated and covered in burns that are very similar to those you'd get from molten metal. Is this some form of terror tactics, or just some madman? I cannot tell yet, but I plan to find out. They will pay for this madness.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 10:01:45 am by Deus Asmoth »
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: August 19, 2014, 11:36:05 am »

Thane's journal.

I am beginning to see Vlad's point about the lunatics in this place. Clearly, I was blinded by my belief in the good nature of dwarves before. Some woman has popped up, claiming to be the reincarnation of Dan, probably inspired by whatever Fallen Angel we're on now. More worryingly, someone seems to have been raiding our burial chambers. At first, I thought that this was a minor problem but the bodies have started turning up again, horribly mutilated and covered in burns that are very similar to those you'd get from molten metal. Is this some form of terror tactics, or just some madman? I cannot tell yet, but I plan to find out. They will pay for this madness.

Ohh I only use missing dwarfs corpses.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: August 19, 2014, 03:01:51 pm »

The merchants from Dipane Rimame will be leaving soon.
The merchants from Dipane Rimame have embarked on their journey.
Oh, really? Don't be so mad... Actually, BE so mad, we all wait for you to become berserkers and jump into our precious cage traps.

New trade depot was build above goods stockpile. Trading must not suffer!
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: August 19, 2014, 03:06:29 pm »

Aren't invaders immune to traps that their merchants have seen, or is that only diplomats?

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: August 19, 2014, 07:42:41 pm »

From the engravings of FallenAngel IV, Legendary+2 Bodysurfer

For one reason or another, corpses are vanishing from the tombs much more than often. I mean, I'm all for eating our dead, but returning them with injuries instead of without any meat? That's a waste. What's more, they show signs of improper cooking. Everyone knows you have to sauté the body (or body part) lightly over a course of a few hours to kill the maggots and other seasonings, not pour molten metal on a small area for a couple minutes. The state of the corpses is troubling, however, since I swear I saw a few blink.
Either Dan or that corrupted shape I saw are responsible for this. You know, probably.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: August 19, 2014, 09:17:04 pm »

"Hmm patient is responding to the skull cracker 2000 very well, but the trouble is once they experience the skull cracker they lose all responive reactions to any other items or experiments. I must find a way to stop the sudden lose of function of the thought sack from the skull cracker.... Maybe if I replace the thought sack with another organ from a cat maybe then they will become responsive again. What do you think Zwerg?"

"GoGableughhh! bhaaa."

"I think so too, also you have a little of dog on your chest."

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: August 20, 2014, 04:07:03 pm »

Atha Lidavaricote, Elf Merchant is stricken by melancholy!
Horse has gone stark raving mad!
Fecici Thiceraepeve, Elf Merchant is stricken by melancholy!
Horse is stricken by melancholy!
Amu Ereiwo, Elf Merchant is stricken by melancholy!
Horse has gone stark raving mad!
Ruýava Rathètharama, Elf Merchant is stricken by melancholy!
Horse has gone berserk!
Avafi Wamaevala, Elf Merchant has gone stark raving mad!
Horse has gone berserk!

Ah, finally. Horse berserk, my ass!

Dammit. Looks like even berserk horses do not attack their masters, they attack each other instead. The first horse won over the second and received a personal name Rusnazicab, translated as "Colorrevered".

Meanwhile, melancholyc elves decide to drown themselves...

Oh, I was wrong. Rusnazicab acuired a taste for elven blood! Mwahahahaha!!!

Two crazed horses escaped underwater, all others are dead. Those two survivors swam up a few yards downstream and began... jumping out of the water? Those elven animals still remain crazy even after going mad. Oh, I was wrong again, they just trying to commit suicide jumping from high. One of them climbed the tower for that reason.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 04:12:32 pm by peregarrett »
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

jrrocks05

• Bay Watcher
  • serial killer at large
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: August 21, 2014, 10:09:17 pm »

Hey guys I'm back is my guy dead yet?
We fear not to walk in the valley of death for we are the baddest most vicious unforgiving motherf---en dwarves in this valley

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: August 22, 2014, 01:02:46 am »

Matthilde is seen facepalming near the depot lately.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

jrrocks05

• Bay Watcher
  • serial killer at large
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: August 22, 2014, 08:03:19 am »

In my hand I hold one sock whoever can give me a short humurous summary of what I missed gets the sock if it involves news of my character you get two socks. GO!!!!
We fear not to walk in the valley of death for we are the baddest most vicious unforgiving motherf---en dwarves in this valley

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: August 22, 2014, 11:53:39 am »

Stuff happened, people died. There are still links to the overseer posts on the first page.

Gnorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: August 22, 2014, 07:50:10 pm »

Stuff happened, people died. There are still links to the overseer posts on the first page.
Links that still need updating, methinks.
And we were this close to yet another victim of Gnorm, the Overseer Killer.
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 172